October GTY watch

We booked a 11B and a 6B, got an 11B and a 6B. One is all the way aft the other all the way forward.
I'm happy we did not get up graded. We cruised in May and got upgraded to deck 10 - cabin 10558 and did not like the cabin. Very noisy from pool deck above and it is located mid ship right by the stairway so lots of foot traffic in the halls. Kids running.

We booked a 11B and a 6B, got an 11B and a 6B. One is all the way aft the other all the way forward.
I'm happy we did not get up graded. We cruised in May and got upgraded to deck 10 - cabin 10558 and did not like the cabin. Very noisy from pool deck above and it is located mid ship right by the stairway so lots of foot traffic in the halls. Kids running.

Thanks for the info. Bummer about the May stateroom and that these are so far away! Hope you have a great cruise anyway.

We have a 5E booked and I'm hoping to stay 5E because of the over sized balconies! We had one last year and loved it. We are sailing in the October 26 2013, Fantasy.

We got our room assignment today for our October 12th Wonder cruise.
3 Cat 11C GTY
We got 3 cat 10B's all together

We got our room assignment today for our October 12th Wonder cruise.
3 Cat 11C GTY
We got 3 cat 10B's all together

Oct 12th Wonder cruise
11C GTY -> 11B Sideways deck 6
59 days out they were assigned in the afternoon

Oct. 12 Wonder got verandah room assignments today. Had 5 rooms booked 7a and got 5b's all next door to each other. Couldn't be happier! 1 of my sisters booked a 9D and got a 9C. She really isn't anywhere near us as we are on deck six and she is on deck 2 at the very front. I really wasn't expecting any of us to be close to one another.

Oct. 12 Wonder got verandah room assignments today. Had 5 rooms booked 7a and got 5b's all next door to each other. Couldn't be happier! 1 of my sisters booked a 9D and got a 9C. She really isn't anywhere near us as we are on deck six and she is on deck 2 at the very front. I really wasn't expecting any of us to be close to one another.

AWESOME!!! :cool1:

That's good news that Oct 12th on the Wonder received their cabin numbers.

GTY people for Oct 12th on the Fantasy are still waiting! :hourglass

I have been checking every hour!

Do they email it to you?

I never received an email last year when we were GTY. We used a travel agent so maybe they received an update?

You have to check your reservation on the disney cruise page. Sign in and go to My Reservations, then go to Reservation Summary.

Where it says Stateroom: There will be a cabin number once you are assigned one. This is what mine looks like right now. Hoping for a cabin number very soon!

Sail Date: October 12, 2013
Ship: Disney Fantasy
Stateroom: Room # GTY, Category 06B, Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter