October Flights - Let's Wait and Share

MadilynnsMomma

...first star to the right, and straight on til mo
I am waiting for flights to open through the end of October for Boston to Orlando. Prefer a direct flight with either JetBlue, Southwest or Delta - in that order.

Any insight as to when October will open?

Delta is open for booking and quotes me at: $270/pp/rt

I would love to find rt airfare for under $200/pp, but know that is likely unrealistic - however I would be happy to get them for around the $225-250 range!

Waiting for them to open? I've been looking at US Airways for months now, they show flights far in advance....

Count me in too. I have been check expedia but prices are outrages right now. I know during the summer I have gotten great prices for my previous trips. I am waiting for Airtran and Southwest to open.

Count me in too. I have been check expedia but prices are outrages right now. I know during the summer I have gotten great prices for my previous trips. I am waiting for Airtran and Southwest to open.

Count me in! We need flights from Newark, NJ to Orlando 9/30 to 10/8...... So excited for our October trip!

We nabbed non-stop flights (9/30-10/8) on Delta BOS-MCO for $219 pp/rt (taxes included) the first week in Jan. We figured it wasn't going to get much better than that and we really wanted a non-stop.

I'm still waiting for a PIN code too.... :rolleyes1

However....airfare is hit or miss with us.... in 2009, I waited and waited and waited for a good deal and the best I got was almost $300 per person R/T, direct, through Southwest from Hartford to MCO.

For 2010...I happened to click into one of those emails from Travelocity and found direct fare with JetBlue from another airport for a little more than $200 per person and that was in March. Of course, after I booked it, I found that if I went to JetBlue directly, I could have saved $4 per person! LOL

So I would say definitely sign up for all of the emails from the airlines directly, plus the travel sites and just check them all no matter how unlikely you think it may be that there will be a good deal for you. I was totally not expecting the great rates we got for 2010 so early in the year but it happened!

I contacted Airtran and was advised by mid March they will be releasing their dates for October.

Another one waiting for Jetblue from Boston to Orlando in October. We're going from 9/24-10/2 and haven't flown in 10 years. I am a nervous flyer, so I'm hoping that the tv's on JB will help to distract me and ease my mind! Hoping to end up with $250 pp for the 5 of us - does that sound unrealistic for a non-stop morning flight on JB?

I am waiting for flights to open through the end of October for Boston to Orlando. Prefer a direct flight with either JetBlue, Southwest or Delta - in that order.

Any insight as to when October will open?

Delta is open for booking and quotes me at: $270/pp/rt

I would love to find rt airfare for under $200/pp, but know that is likely unrealistic - however I would be happy to get them for around the $225-250 range!

I just booked for September Portland ME would run me around 1200.00 this year. Last year we paid around 950.00. I happened to check SW and got 4 non stop flight for 665.00. The airport is a little further away but so worth the over 500.00 I saved. So I think it is still possible to get a good deal. We did move our trip up a week and add a night to get the deal. We were originally supose to come home the begining of Ocotber but there were no flights out and I wanted those flights. LOL

Another one waiting for Jetblue from Boston to Orlando in October. We're going from 9/24-10/2 and haven't flown in 10 years. I am a nervous flyer, so I'm hoping that the tv's on JB will help to distract me and ease my mind! Hoping to end up with $250 pp for the 5 of us - does that sound unrealistic for a non-stop morning flight on JB?

No, I don't think so....it was about $200 R/T pp for us last year from Westchester, NY so $250 sounds do-able to me! Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter