october discounts

When we were talking I mentioned that some friends from the DIS are going in Oct for a meet and she told me " Their discount code should be released in about 2 1/2 weeks."

Is that just for AP or general public? I don'y have AP so I am interested in the general public October codes.

We need something soon. I just found some great flight rates, but I need great room rates too!

Thanks Robinette!!
My 3 DS's (and DH) couldn't STOP saying it after seeing Pirates of the Caribbean. My DH got quite a chuckle when I chose it for my name.

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
Hi guys , I am not trying to spread false hope but I did just hang up from my Travel Agent . She was calling to confirm that I had saved with the new code AZZ and that it is the same rate as the new ZXPL code out for Sept.
When we were talking I mentioned that some friends from the DIS are going in Oct for a meet and she told me " Their discount code should be released in about 2 1/2 weeks." I asked if she was sure and she said as sure as I was when I told you back in June that you would have a code for Sept. :teeth:

Love her that is why in our house we call her "The Travel Goddess" 14 yrs and she is still on top of everything !
But what about November/December? I have to wait for those (for Contemporary and Pop Century).

Had trouble getting into boards today, thought maybe todays the day for discounts, no such luck. Mousesavers shows that in the past few years, October AP and room only codes have been out as early as july 5th and as late as the end of august.

Any day soon hopefully.

I'm going nutts waiting!

Hark, is that a code I hear off in the distance....

I got an email discount code today, valid 8/29 - 12/19 with some date exceptions. This was a specific PIN code, but the CM seemed to indicate general codes were coming very soon.

I received the email, too. Unfortunately, the black out dates are right smack in the middle of our trip. So now I'm not sure what to do!:confused:

People are saying that they recieved this code along with the Disney Insider, I am signed up for it, but have never revceived a copy. Checked my registration settings and it is checked off to get it.

Does anyone have the e-mail for guest services at Disney online? I can't find it.

Penny

It didn't come within the Disney Insider email. It was a separate email. I'm not sure that it goes along with anything specific. As with the postcards, it's hard to say why some people get these and other people don't. I haven't received a postcard since 1997! This is the first email discount I can remember ever getting. I'm sure there is a method to their madness, but I'm not sure we can figure it out.

Add me to the list-Oct 9-17 on the 7 for 5 plus one.

I want to add another night-ouch! need room only or dream maker package discounts soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter