October Cruising Questions

lumpysluck

Mouseketeer
My last cruise was in April of 2010 - Thinking of booking the 3 night on October 31st- I have never been on the Dream:) Has anyone cruised during this time? WE are from South Carolina and I do not swim if the water is cold- It was very cold in April and the cruise before that was November and it was down night chilly .

My last cruise was in April of 2010 - Thinking of booking the 3 night on October 31st- I have never been on the Dream:) Has anyone cruised during this time? WE are from South Carolina and I do not swim if the water is cold- It was very cold in April and the cruise before that was November and it was down night chilly .
We cruised the 3nd week of Oct. in 2011 on the Dream and had great weather for all but our at sea day, it stormed that day :(
The water at CC and Nassua did not feel cold at all to us.

We were on the Dream last October. The water at CC was definitely not warm but it was a 90 something degree day so it felt great to cool off!

I don't like swimming in chilly water either. None of the times we've been to Castaway Cay or Half Moon Cay (also in the Bahamas) during October has the water been chilly.

I was on CC on 11/1 last year. It was around 81 outside and the water was cool, but refreshingly so...not cold.

How do you delete a post, I had brain-fade my cruise was end of September, not October.

It was mostly hot and humid so I can't image its being cold 4 weeks later.

We did the a b2b in October in 2012. First stop at CC was amazing - 85 degrees, perfect to go in the ocean. Second stop was cool and windy and grey and I didn't even attempt getting in the water, and the night following the sea day (3n followed by 4n) was rough. It was 2 days before Sandy hit. A friend sailed last October and it was 95 on CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter