October crowds affected by HHN

canadianminniemouse

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal for the first time from October 4-9. :cool1: I am guessing that October would normally be a slow time but I was wondering if HHN will bring the crowds out.

You should be fine. The HHN crowd won't start coming in until 3-ish, and that's on the Studios side, where the event is being held. They like to get a few rides in before staying over for the event.

I do recommend avoiding Saturday and Monday. No HHN on Monday, but the parks will be crowded because it's a holiday.

You should be fine. The HHN crowd won't start coming in until 3-ish, and that's on the Studios side, where the event is being held. They like to get a few rides in before staying over for the event.

I do recommend avoiding Saturday and Monday. No HHN on Monday, but the parks will be crowded because it's a holiday.
:thumbsup2

I'll be there Oct 4-7 :goodvibes I am hoping with express pass, the crowds will be manageable. Was thinking of going to IOA my first afternoon after check in on the 4th, then I don't know.....should I hit Universal on the Friday Oct 5? And IOA again on the Sat Oct 6? Or would you do IOA on Friday the 5th and UNI on the 6th????

I'll be there Oct 4-7 :goodvibes I am hoping with express pass, the crowds will be manageable. Was thinking of going to IOA my first afternoon after check in on the 4th, then I don't know.....should I hit Universal on the Friday Oct 5? And IOA again on the Sat Oct 6? Or would you do IOA on Friday the 5th and UNI on the 6th????

you're staying onsite and can use the express lines.
saturday (and possibly sunday) is the only day that will have more peeps in it, especially if it is nice weather.

if you have the ap or park hoppers, play it by ear on which park you hit on those days.

or use the early entry for the parks for a few of the open attractions.

if you have one day park tickets only, the studios will have more crowds on sat & sun once it is early afternoon.
the studios will close at 5:00 on those dates you mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter