October at Aulani - Character question

pikaboo27

<font color=teal>I knew I could count on you!<br><
Hello all!

My family and I will be at Aulani in the middle of October. We called and asked if they would be doing anything for Halloween (we leave before Halloween but wanted to check if we needed to bring the kiddo's costume) and the CM mentioned that the two Saturdays we would be at the Resort there would be Halloween parties. Fun! But then the CM also mentioned that the characters would be dressed in their Halloween costumes. We asked if that was only during the party (and so would be in their regular Aloha gear the rest of the time) and the CM said, no, they would be in Halloween costumes all the time.

This would totally bum us out! We've done Halloween at DL. We want Aloha characters! The CM said the parties are new this year, but I'm wondering if anyone has gone to Aulani in October and if the characters were in their Halloween costumes or in Aloha gear during the day.

Thank you!

This doesn't answer the question, but we got some kind of mailing - a trifold - that showed them in costume, announcing Saturday night Halloween parties in October. We are there oct 6-10, leaving Sat afternoon, so we'll miss the "party" aspect. I agree - I'm hoping for Aloha ... we're heading to HI to leave the Chicago reminders fall is starting behind us for a few days!! I threw out the flyer becausd I did not want kids to see it & be sad they'd miss the party. We are a family that avoids Halloween at DL like the plague!!

We went 2 years back for a Halloween party, and arrived earlier in the week. The characters only appeared in their Halloween costumes on actual Halloween. We have pictures with them in their Hawaiian costumes, but also some from Halloween day and from the party where they are dressed in their Halloween gear. I know how you feel, we are heading to DL and were looking forward to the characters in their 60th gear but from what I have heard they are mostly appearing in Halloween costumes and occasionally in 60th costumes...*sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter