• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCTOBER ADR cancellation thread

hey all

I have a Le Cellier Lunch for 10/06/06 12:50pm party of 3. I will be canceling this soon so pm me if you want it.

But I am looking for Le Cellier Dinner party of 5 for the week of 10/01/06 - 10/06/06.

Good luck to everyone. :goodvibes

Dining told me yesterday that they had nothing @ all for dinner, party of 3, week of Oct. 8th...but, they still had a few late lunches.

once again here is the list of those I am going to cancel:

Wednesday Sept. 27th 4:50P Mamma's

Friday Sept. 29th 5:30P O'Hana's

Sunday Oct. 1st 5:10P Crystal Palace

and one of these for Tuesday Oct. 3rd Whispering Canyon @ 5:30PM OR
Wolfgang Puck's Cafe @ 5:30PM

I'm still looking for:

Sept. 30th Crystal Palace for DINNER--(I have a 7:45PM to trade)

Sept. 30th CRT Breakfast for FOUR - (I have an 8:20 AM for TWO to trade)

Oct. 1st LeCellier for Dinner ( I have a 12:20 LUNCH to trade)

I would be interested in your 9/29 Coral Reef ADR. I have not decided if we are going to go to Epcot on 9/29 or MNSSHP! We are a party of three!

Mom3girls said:
I am in desperate need for a table for 2 at these locations:

Oct. 2nd - Tony's Town Square (4:30ish)

Oct. 3rd - Coral Reef (4:30ish)

Oct. 4th - Narcoossee's (6:45ish)

My in laws live in Florida and have to decided to visit WDW and us for a few days after getting the go ahead from doctors. Can't wait to see them! Hoping and praying that we can eat a few meals together!!! (I of course had my ADRs since April 5th.) If anyone can help out please PM me and let me know if you are going to cancel and maybe we can time it right! Thanks! pixiedust: pixiedust:

I should have a reservation at Tony's for two at 6pm. princess:

BUMP
3.gif

We have an ADR for Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Package for 4(2 adults and 2 children) on Sat Oct 7/06 at 4:00 pm and we would like to trade for Mon Oct 2/06 if anyone is interested please pm us. It must be Mama Melrose only please.

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter