10/1/06
California Grill 8pm

10/2/06
Rose and Crown 7:30 pm

10/3/06
50's Primetime 5:00 pm

10/4/06
Rose and Crown 7:20 pm

PM and let me know if you're interested in any of them.
Hoping to cancel in the next day or so.

I have CRT booked for breakfast at 10:10 on 10/13 for a party of four, but I would prefer the lunch and would take it for 10/11, 10/12, or 10/13. Anyone out there want to trade lunch for a breakfast? Maybe we could somehow get on the phone together with Disney Dining and rework things? Send me a PM if this works for you.

Goofy&Sleepy said:
Inlaws are no longer going w/us....making quite a few cancellations THIS SUNDAY MORNING< 8/27: PM IF YOU WANT ANY OF THESE BY SAT.

Sun. 10/1 Breakfast for 4 @Norway Princess b'fast 9:50 (DEFINITELY HAVE TO CANCEL THIS ONE SO TRY & CALL--HAVE TO GET MY cc CREDITED)

Mon. 10/2 Yachtsman for 2 @5:10

Tues. Oct 3 2 @French Rest /downstair @6:30
Wed. Oct 4 2@Captain Jacks @6:00
Thurs. 10/5 6@O'hana @5:20

looking for a LeCellier for early dinner 9/29,9/30 or 10/1 & LTT for 10/2 dinner if you can HELP ME OUT.

I PM'd you!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :yay:

I just wanted to tell you guys that I have been trying to get a ressie at Tonys for Oct 2 MNSSHP for weeks with no luck, so today I call again. The CM tells me nothing is available because it is the Halloween Party night, so I tell her, yes, I know, because I'm going to it. She then says Oh, we need to know that because I can make a reservation under that?? I now had my choice of 2 different times become available. :cool1: Make sure you mention that you'll be going to the party!! party:

OOOOhhh that is interesting... I wonder if that will work for LTT???? I will give it a try. Thanks for the info!

hygienejean said:
OOOOhhh that is interesting... I wonder if that will work for LTT???? I will give it a try. Thanks for the info!

If you do try that for LTT, let us know if it works. I thought I mentioned the party during my many calls to try to get a table there pre-party, but maybe not. It may be easier to get a table during the party, but I don't wanna miss anything!

Need a reservation for LeCellier on 10/20 for dinner at any time. If you are cancelling please help us out. Thanks!

Hi- I am hoping to get a table for 6people at Sci-Fi on Oct 2 around 5:00-- (Any ADR between 4:30-5:15)

If I get it I will be cancelling 2 ADRs for SciFi- on Oct 2
1 is for lunch for 4 (at 1:45)
and 1 is for dinner at 6:15 for 8 people

Good news- I was just able to add 2 people to my LeCellier ADR for 10/1. I tried several times before with no luck. Very happy! :thumbsup2

I cancelled Boma, for Oct. 19th at @ 6pm. Hope this helps someone. :wave:

Just hopeing for a bit of pixie dust :lovestruc

Looking for anything between 8-9pm on Tuesday 3rd October for California Grill - just the two of us - Anyone got an ADR they are canceling?? :grouphug:

Just cancelled Tonys on Oct.5th at 5:10 party of 4-

Just thought I'd give this a try. This will be my DD's 2nd trip to WDW and she wants to have breakfast with Cindy soooooo bad. When we finally got our dates pinned down, of course CRT was booked. Anyone canceling for 10/8-10/13?

I'm going to be cancelling Cali Grill, Oct. 2 5:40 PM for 3 people.

If anyone wants it, PM me and we' can plan a time to call. :)

hygienejean said:
It does! I tried to get LTT for 4-5PM, and I was told nothing was available! This was right after I bought the MNSSHP tix. The CM asks me if I wanted to try something else, and I asked her if anywhere else did anything special for MNSSHP. She was like "Duh! I forgot to put in that you have party tix!" Then, I had 3 or 4 choices of times (LTT 10/10). Definitely tell them you have already purchased party tix. You may even need your MNSSHP confirmation #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter