October 9, 2017 Disney Dream Cruise

Hunclemarco

DIS Veteran
dreamship.jpg

Welcome to the 4 Day Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise Meet Thread

October 9-13, 2017
Are you going? Come join our thread and post your thoughts and ideas!

Last edited:

Hello, there! We will be on this cruise along with 4 other families! This is my family's 9th Disney cruise, 2nd for one family, and 1st for all the others! Count us in for the fish extender! This will be our second time on the Dream.

Hello, there! We will be on this cruise along with 4 other families! This is my family's 9th Disney cruise, 2nd for one family, and 1st for all the others! Count us in for the fish extender! This will be our second time on the Dream.

Welcome! Exciting! Trying to figure out how to do the FE's this time. I'm thinking there will be two separate groupings... one here on the Dis, and another set from another media location. i tried keeping them all in one file last cruise and it just got really confusing. I used a popular Doc file before but the Dis doesn't allow links to that either.

I'm up for suggestions on how to record the FE information...and if anyone would like to handle this beast of a project, i'm game :)

Hi! We will also be on this cruise! We are not new to Disney cruises but this will be our first cruise on the Dream. Sailing on this cruise is myself, DH and our twin sons, both age 11 at time of sailing. We will be celebrating DH's birthday as it is the same day as we set sail. :) I'm looking forward to meeting others over the next several months as we count down to our cruise.

dreamship.jpg

Welcome to the 4 Day Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise Meet Thread

October 9-13, 2017
Are you going? Come join our thread and post your thoughts and ideas!

How did you create your url for this forum? I am trying to start one for the Oct 17 sailing and am not able to find any directions.
Thanks,

How did you create your url for this forum? I am trying to start one for the Oct 17 sailing and am not able to find any directions.
Thanks,

Go to the cruise meet thread forum.... on the right side, there will be a button that says create new thread.

Hi my 17 year old son and I will be on this cruise
Would like to join the FE
This will be our 4th DCL cruise but 1st on the Dream

We are booked and counting down the days! :yay:
myself, the hubba, daughter (23), daughter (21) and son (17)
this is our 3rd DCL 1st on the Dream.
We would like to join the FE as well

We just booked. I am interested in joining the FE too. Let us know how to join once it is set up :) We will have 4 adults and 3 children in our group.

We just booked this cruise! My little family of four will be joined by both sets of grandparents. Everyone except for myself and my five and seven year olds have cruised before. We are so excited!

Last edited:
Hello, we'll be cruising as well. This will be our second cruise and we'd like to participate in FE. Keep us posted on the details! Thanks!!

Would you like to be included in the Fish Extender Exchange?

2012-12-09174733.jpg

Would you like to join the Fish Extender Exchange? Here's information concerning how they work.

Threads about Fish Extenders:

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas
You can make your own FE, or have one made for you. Check out "Fish Extenders" on Ebay

Count the Whitaker's in! This will be our first Disney cruise! We are super excited!!!! Booked an accessible room with Veranda. Looks amazing and so much fun!

Hi! This is our first Disney cruise and we are very interested in joining the fish extenders!
Brooklynn (6)
Mom (26)
Nana aka Tina (50)
Room 10664

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter