• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 7 2012 Disney Dream FE Group

Hi Brad!

I just sent another email out to the group b/c I have only heard from 3 people. I gave a deadline of Thursday for answers so hopefully we can get some responses.

I know that you are in a tough spot b/c of the tees. Any suggestions on how to speed it up? I don't want to make a decision for the group just yet.

Mandy:goodvibes

Actually, I'm Katie. :wave2:

I have no ideas for speeding things up, but I'm ok with figuring out something else for newbies if I need to.

Actually, I'm Katie. :wave2:

I have no ideas for speeding things up, but I'm ok with figuring out something else for newbies if I need to.

Eek! Sorry Katie!

I have sent an email out to the new joiners. Most of the FE group wanted them in so I made the decision.

I have given the new members a deadline of Saturday to give me the details. The Final (really final) list will be out on Saturday so I will email it then.

See you soon!

Any exceptions for an add on to the Fish Extenders? We have one son who is 4.5..

Super bummed I didn't know about this before. We just booked and found out about this two days ago!

I will totally make this up in our fish extenders (extra fairy dust and all) if we can be added!!!!!

Let me know if this is possible...

Thanks!
Teagansdisney

***First cruise ever!! *****

Hi there,

Can you please email me the following info for joining the group by Saturday at the latest. (email addy is dream10-7-2012fe@hotmail.com)

Dis Name
Name, Age, Gender of family
Room Number
Special Requests
Celebrations

If you have any questions, let me know

Mandy

Hi Folks!

Just to let everyone know the list has been sent out. If there is a error or you didn't get it, please let me know.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

WEEEEEEEE! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Welcome TEAGANSDISNEY! :wave2: Just thinking 4 weeks from now we will be on Castaway Cay!! :beach: :hyper: Can't wait to meet everyone!

MushuFreak said:
Is it too late to join FE???

Unfortunately it is too late to join. Sorry! We had to require a cut off date so that those participating have time to complete their gifts and many are personalized. Many have already completed making/putting together their gifts. We will be having a meet up which obviously any one can participate in. We'll post the meet up spots on the meet thread once we've confirmed time and location.

Anyone else frantically finishing up their gifts? :eek: I can't wait! In one week we will be landing at MCO and checking in to POP! :hyper: :jumping1:

Finished? yes. Packing FE gifts? Another story . . . :lmao:

I'm one of those people who waits until the last minute - so, I just finished mine! But, I think for space and packing purposes, packaging/wrapping will have to be done on ship. So, am I the last one finishing up, or is anyone else out there as late as me?

janeey22 said:
I'm one of those people who waits until the last minute - so, I just finished mine! But, I think for space and packing purposes, packaging/wrapping will have to be done on ship. So, am I the last one finishing up, or is anyone else out there as late as me?

Nope. Just finished. And have them all packed up! Now I have to pack everything else......

Thank you eveybody for the FE gifts!! It was so much fun to come back to our room and find all the goodies.

We gave the music CDs. My husband told me that he didn't check all of them to make sure they recorded ok, so please, if you got one that doesn't work, let me know and I can mail you a new copy. I REALLY hope that didn't happen, and I'm embarrassed if it did.

Awesome! I'm glad.

They were so colorful all together.
DSCN0165.JPG

DSCN0166.JPG

I wear mine all the time--they were a great gift! Always nice to have a happy Mickey tee to wear to brighten up an average day! :) thanks again!

Did ya'll ever get to cruise again? I remember your family got sick and weren't able to fully enjoy the cruise that time--hope ya'll went on another one! We are going on our 2nd Disney cruise soon--back on the Dream, so I'm super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter