October 7, 2012 - California Dreamin' Coastal Cruise

Is anyone interested in setting up a shared shuttle from the Disneyland area to the port before the cruise? We are a family of 4 and looks like some money could be saved by adding other families to the shuttle.

Hi mcubit! :) That could be an interesting idea to investigate. There are 2 of us, staying at HoJo's prior to the cruise. I'd be in that if we could organise it!

So who will be up at midnight with me booking their excursions and Palo reservations tonight at midnight?????

So who will be up at midnight with me booking their excursions and Palo reservations tonight at midnight?????

OK. I'm a little confused. I thought 105 days out was the earliest anybody could make reservations. Wouldn't that make it June 24th?

Doesn't really matter to me because I can't make my reservations until July 9th anyway.

Just curious. :confused3

OK. I'm a little confused. I thought 105 days out was the earliest anybody could make reservations. Wouldn't that make it June 24th?

Doesn't really matter to me because I can't make my reservations until July 9th anyway.

Just curious. :confused3

Platinum cruisers can book 120 days out, Gold can book 105 days out and Silver can book 90 days out.

Had some issues with getting into our reservation, but did get the Palo dinner on the day and time we wanted. Our linked reservation finally came through for a Palo brunch, so we are happy.

BTW, we have a cabin change. We are now in 6000 - yes, almost at the front of the ship.

Looking forward to this cruise and meeting all of you.

Had some issues with getting into our reservation, but did get the Palo dinner on the day and time we wanted. Our linked reservation finally came through for a Palo brunch, so we are happy.

BTW, we have a cabin change. We are now in 6000 - yes, almost at the front of the ship.

Looking forward to this cruise and meeting all of you.

Glad to see I was not the only one who had problems getting into their reservation....it was frustrating...it kept telling me that I could book my port adventures, etc beginning June 9....I think I finally got in at 12:15 and was able to get our Palo brunch & dinner for the days we wanted as well as our San Diego Zoo excursion (yippee) and our Monterey & Carmel excursion in San Francisco...

Now that our excursions & Palo are booked....the cruise seems real...now I'm excited....and can't wait to meet everyone...

BTW...if anyone is interested as to what times certain excursions are and would like me to check or to check availability....just post here or send me a PM...I'd be glad to check for you.

We are going to explore on our own this trip. All I need is a Palo dinner. I have family traveling with us and that is everyone's ask!

First Disney Cruise! So excited!

Disname: pookie131
Traveling: Bob, Jessica, Ellie (7) & CJ(5)
Cabin 1078
Dining: Late seating
FE - yes!
Secret Mickey - Sure

Looking forward to having a blast!

I am new to the Disboards.
We are all VERY excitied about this cruise.
For us it's combining a bunch of great things - Disney cruise, Pixar, California ...

Disname: stardust8
Travelling: Mya, Scott, Amy (11)
Cabin 6130
Dining: Late
FE - yes, just learned about this. very cool!
Secret Mickey - probably

Got an email from DCL yesterday reminding me that since I am a Platinum Cruiser I can start booking my port adventures and adult dining on June 9, 2012 provided I am paid in full...I wanted to email back saying thanks for my reminder on June 12...and then today I got a folder in the mail from DCL advising me of my paid in full date and the date I can start booking my port adventures, etc....June 9....again....a little late!!!!

Welcome to all the new cruisers!

I have added you to the roll call.

I had trouble with my ressies too but eventually got the Palo brunch I wanted. We are familier with the ports so just seeing them on our own.

It's not that far away! Getting excited!

If anyone is interested in getting to know your fellow cruisers better on FaceBook - we have a page.

I am not sure I can post the link so the name is under

California Dreamin' Coastal Cruise

Come on over and join us!

If anyone is interested in getting to know your fellow cruisers better on FaceBook - we have a page.

I am not sure I can post the link so the name is under

California Dreamin' Coastal Cruise

Come on over and join us!

Just searched it didn't come up for me! :-(

Can you add us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter