October 5, 2013 ~ "Wonder"ful Disney Cruise

Hi everyone! I am brand new to DISboards and this will be our very first Disney Cruise! My husband and I are very excited (I know...we don't have children and we are going on a Disney Cruise???). We went to Disney World for our honeymoon and this is going to be a late 3rd anniversary celebration for us! Our first cruise was with Carnival and we were not too thrilled with the atmosphere. We are eagerly looking forward to the Disney atmosphere aboard the Wonder!

Also, I have heard about the FE stuff and am interested...but will it be too overwhelming for a newbie to join in on our first Disney Cruise?

Thanks!

Three of us are going and all are 40 and above :) 2nd Disney cruise, it is so much fun! I am also new to Disboards. Enjoy the cruise!

Hello All! I know it is 8 months out but we wanted to get things started! I look forward to communicating with everyone that will be on the cruise together! In 2 post above this one, you will see the facebook link for our cruise. I will keep in touch on here but will update the Fish Extender list on our facebook page. If anyone does not have a facebook page(I know many who do not) please let me know. I do not want to leave anyone out! Talk with you soon!

:beach::beach::beach::beach:::MinnieMo

Disney Dream 2/3/13

Okay, I obviously am really new, what is Fish Extender?

Hi! I'm Heather and my husband David and are going (no children here except his 19 year old who won't be going with us). This is our first Disney cruise and excited for it! We have been on Carnival cruises before as well. We were thinking about not doing the FE at first but then decided too! You should do it! Brandie has got it organized on our FB page. Welcome to the group!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks Heather! I think we may just have to join in then!

This is my first post on the boards but I lurked a ton during my last trip to Disney World last September and Disneyland in Feb. This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise with my husband. Our first cruise was for our honeymoon back in 2005. We did a 4 night Bahamas And 4 nights at DW. It was amazing! This time we will be bringing my mom with us and our DS who will turn 3 on the 2nd night if the cruise and possibly my DSS who will be 12. It is up in the air if DSS can come with us because of school. I am so excited for the trip!!! Disney is my families happy place!

Hello:wave2:, I am actually on the Disney Fantasy the same date that the Disney Wonder is sailing, but have a great friend that will be on your cruise. I have been updating her about the FE and she is very interested in joining. I will have her join this thread and see about joining the Facebook page as well. She is new to the FE, but I did not want you to close her out :thumbsup2nbefore she was able to sign up. She has 2 children , boy and girl.

When is your group planning on closing the FE group from joining?
Kim :beach:

Hello Kim! We would love to have her join us! The list will close September 1st to give everyone enough time to buy or make their goodies for everyone:) If she has any questions let me know!

Brandie :sulley:

I am just checking in. I am Very excited. Traveling with 3 1/2 year old daughter. Hubby has to stay home, but two other families we know will be with us. I don't do Facebook, but want to give the FE thing a try.
Thanks

We are staying at SpringHill Suites, they have a cruise package if you stay the night before that has a park package. I believe it's offsite, first time leaving from port of Galveston so i don't have much details on it.

Hi all,
We just booked this cruise and have never been to Galveston. Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels that provide free cruise parking near the port that are reasonable?
Linda

We are staying at SpringHill Suites, they have a cruise package if you stay the night before that has a park package. I believe it's offsite, first time leaving from port of Galveston so i don't have much details on it.

Thank you for the info, looks like a nice hotel.

We're still looking at where to stay for the night before the cruise.

We just booked last night! Sailed the Magic out of Galveston in March and very excited to be able to do the Wonder in October. Sailing with my DH, DD (16) and DS (6).

Howdy All! We are the Guerra family of 3. Daddy (Ray Anthony) 28, Mommy (Christina) 28, Son (Collin Anthony) 3. This is everyone's 1st cruise, also first time away from home for more than 3 days ! We are a bit worried of the traveling idea, we are excited about trying new things though. So with that said, we do want to participate in the FE group. What else do I need to do to make sure we are included?? We are sooo happy with our decision to book the Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter