October 31, 2009

Can you believe it 16 big magnets and 60 smaller magnets? I just couldn't decide what I wanted to cut out so I didn't. At least I have 3 doors. Single digits:banana:

I am getting excited!!! :banana: I cannot wait until the day we leave. My fingers are crossed that the days of work that I have left are cake.

We should be seeing all those that will be at the Rat (Radisson). It looks like, at least according to Kelly's schedule, that it will be at 8pm. We should be there on time.

Let me know if anyone wants biscuits or cornbread from Cracker Barrel. :)

See you all soon!! :dance3:

I am getting excited!!! :banana: I cannot wait until the day we leave. My fingers are crossed that the days of work that I have left are cake.

We should be seeing all those that will be at the Rat (Radisson). It looks like, at least according to Kelly's schedule, that it will be at 8pm. We should be there on time.

Let me know if anyone wants biscuits or cornbread from Cracker Barrel. :)

See you all soon!! :dance3:

I thought of you as I ate at Cracker Barrel last week :)

I had no idea you were doing the Repo Cruise . :cool1: I would love to do that but John said he wouldn't get on a ship for that many days.. Maybe I can convince him while we are on board with a Konk Kooler in his hands ;)

I thought of you as I ate at Cracker Barrel last week :)

I had no idea you were doing the Repo Cruise . :cool1: I would love to do that but John said he wouldn't get on a ship for that many days.. Maybe I can convince him while we are on board with a Konk Kooler in his hands ;)

I would love to do Repo. My parents are thinking about doing that one. I just can not justify pulling the kids out of school. Maybe if I can get MIL to watch the kids, Eric and I can go alone. :idea: Just kidding. To do that one I would have to give up my Christmas 2010 cruise and that is not happening.

It's official, 10 days from now, for all us, we will be at the port. Doesn't matter who is in single digits for leaving, we all hit the water in 10 days
And it finally has hit weather.com

Sat Oct 31st, Cape Canveral Fl, 84 degrees, partly cloudy, chance of pixie dust.

It's official, 10 days from now, for all us, we will be at the port. Doesn't matter who is in single digits for leaving, we all hit the water in 10 days

Sat Oct 31st, Cape Canveral Fl, 84 degrees, partly cloudy, chance of pixie dust.

This may be my favorite post of the year (so far)
:cool1: :cool1:

Yeah for us!!!!! Thanks Jeff. Weather sounds great to me!

Time zone and time change question

Ok, so sat night into sun we have day light savings time change. So this means we all fall back an hour overnight. So things like breakfast will start later as the time has changed.

But what about as we travel through different zones?
When does this happen for us? Does the ship stay on one time and just the port itself is different, or does the ship keep changing times too?
If the ship changes times, how confusing does this get when it comes to knowing breakfast start times, dinner rotation times and time to get back on the ship when at port?

Does anyone know if the World Series game will be available on the boat?? Not sure if DH will actually board if he cannot watch the Phillies!!! He called concierge and is waiting for an answer. The game is on fox

Does anyone know if the World Series game will be available on the boat?? Not sure if DH will actually board if he cannot watch the Phillies!!! He called concierge and is waiting for an answer. The game is on fox

Debbie:yay:

Ok, so sat night into sun we have day light savings time change. So this means we all fall back an hour overnight. So things like breakfast will start later as the time has changed.

When does this happen for us? Does the ship stay on one time and just the port itself is different, or does the ship keep changing times too?
If the ship changes times, how confusing does this get when it comes to knowing breakfast start times, dinner rotation times and time to get back on the ship when at port?

Jeff -

Breakfast will start at 7:00 am (I think it is) no matter what time zone we are in so it will just be our bodies adjusting.

As for the other time changes, everything I have read said that it is up to the Capt on each cruise as to if he changes clocks or not but that the generally change them.. I also read though that because we deal with DST and time zone changes the Capt may not change it.

If we change it will be overnight going into Cozumel and then overnight leaving Cozumel heading to CC. All information like this is left on your bed each night with your navigator. I can't stress how important your navigators are, they hold all the answers and you should review them each night before you go to sleep, especially regarding the time changes.. It wont get confusing if you follow what they tell us and reset your watch LOL..

That is the question of the week??? Shell is checking on it.. I would say if the TV's in the sports bar get FOX satellite feed then yes I am sure we will be able to see it.

Well looky here

<--------------------

Seems I made my 2500 post target with plenty of time to spare :cool1: :cool1:

For all of you that were on the chat at the end last night (or at least when I logged off) the Ipod was found. It was right where she left it, lucky girl.

And Shell...I tried my hardest not to stress last night.

Advice please.
So our kids school is giving out the h1n1 flu mist vaccine on Tuesday Oct 27th. Should we give it to the kids? Our Dr said that any symptoms will be minor if any, and should be gone by Sat. But is there still a risk? What about the risk to us since they will technically be walking around with the virus in them?

Should we vaccinate them or not? So torn on this. If we don't do this next week when the school is giving them out, I don't know if/when we will be able to get them.

So today I went on the Disney Cruise site to print my paperwork, and lo and behold, I notice our cabin number is not the same as what is printed on our cruise docs.....I have a call into the travel agent to confirm. I will let you all know ASAP so the FE list can be modified if need be. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys!!! As it is baseball post season, I might need to put on my rally cap for this....:)

Also, I went on the JetBlue site to check on our flight, and the price went down. They only gave me a JetBlue credit, but hey, better than nothing!

Maybe I should go buy a lottery tix :lmao:

Jeff, I would be nervous about the H1N1 mist at this point. I'd do a shot, but the live virus would make me nervous so close to the big day. They would be shedding the virus for a few days wouldn't they? Not sure about that.....

Shell - if you want to post the info here and then explain how it works for everyone (since I have no idea) that would be perfect. I will then copy it and post it on the web..

Ok ...

Deck 1 - Jeff
Deck 2 - Michelle
Deck 5 - ??? (volunteers??)
Deck 6 - Jen
Deck 7 - Steve
Deck 8 - Me 8016

We will each have 2 white boards on our door. One will be for our own families' use and the other to put DIS updates (room changes, meet me in ??, Party in Kelly's room, etc).

AWESOME post, Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I didn't know that we needed 2 white boards.
But then again, I don't think we need any. Us and NJ Momma are the only ones who are on Deck 1, and NJ Momma just said that she might have gotten an upgrade.

Please come visit us all alone on deck 1.

Yes, we change with the time zones. You will get reminders in your room the night before.

Debbie:yay:

Working on an answer for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter