• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 31, 2009

Kelly!! Site looks great!! Love the drop down menus. :) You're doing an awesome job.

Sorry I didn't make the chat; I was awake and everything! But, I was tied up with a very sick, little 2 year old. So, I just got busy with other things and completely forgot, until this morning. See you next week, though.

Kelly,

Thanks for the web site, and it looks great!:) I will PM you my info for inclusion on the FE list and updating the "Shipmates" section. I still need one more post to qualify.

Sorry I didn't make the chat; I was awake and everything! But, I was tied up with a very sick, little 2 year old. So, I just got busy with other things and completely forgot, until this morning. See you next week, though.

Oh no!!!! Is your 2 year old better?? I sure hope so. Serious illness seems to be really hitting the little ones this year.

Kelly,

Thanks for the web site, and it looks great!:) I will PM you my info for inclusion on the FE list and updating the "Shipmates" section. I still need one more post to qualify.

So, post, already! :lmao:

Shell,

Thanks, my 2 yo is getting better; fever broke over night. Yes, she seems to take it the worst in the family. Is your DD doing better with the new meds?

Hey, I think this post qualifies me for PM. I'll have to find out....

I'm In!

Shell,

Thanks, my 2 yo is getting better; fever broke over night. Yes, she seems to take it the worst in the family. Is your DD doing better with the new meds?

Hey, I think this post qualifies me for PM. I'll have to find out....

I'm In!

Good. I'm so glad to hear it, Kevin. Those little ones just take it so hard.

Yes. She's doing MUCH better. We have to continue the nebulizer through the weekend, though. Her cough is still very deep.

Yippee!!!!!

Just like Dorie says on Nemo ... just keep [posting], just keep [posting]..... :)

Thanks Shell and everyone else on the comments regarding the changes...

I hated, hated, hated the navigation on the left and knew I had to change it. I am not totally happy with the navigation on the top but it's better than it was and I am doing this at work in between meetings, phone calls etc. so it is what it is until I get another idea LOL

Jeff and Kevin - I updated the pages (both shipmates and FE) and filled them in as I think you wanted them, if I am wrong let me know.

Kevin - I am flattered that I will always be the person you sent your first DIS PM to :laughing::laughing:

O.K, I'm going to sound like an idiot but when everyone refers to the website to check if we're registered for FE"s ...where the heck an I looking????

Thanks for all of your hard work Kelly!!

I think my information on the site that was updated before is now gone. :(

I will resend the PM that you used to update it last.

Page 48. 50 is just around the corner.
Who knows what the most pages for a single cruise meets board is?
Let's beat it. We rule.

Page 48. 50 is just around the corner.
Who knows what the most pages for a single cruise meets board is?
Let's beat it. We rule.

LOL!! I'm up for it. Let me warn you, though .... the thread that was started for the cruise I went on last September is still going. Each thread has a limit of 250 pages, and we're on thread 5 .......

I think we can, though!!! :)

Ok you guys ...... We can't build this thread to be the best ever if no one is chatting!!! :)

Only 30 weeks before the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you guys ...... We can't build this thread to be the best ever if no one is chatting!!! :)

Only 30 weeks before the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - been out of town. Here I am! Ready to post and reach our goal!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

.....Yesterday, I told a guest that their room is up on "deck two......er (catching my error) 2nd floor." I said that without skipping a beat. Guest replied, "you going on a cruise?"
I replied yes. Guest wound up giving me a compliment out of all of this.

.....Yesterday, I told a guest that their room is up on "deck two......er (catching my error) 2nd floor." I said that without skipping a beat. Guest replied, "you going on a cruise?"

:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

Sorry - been out of town. Here I am! Ready to post and reach our goal!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

How was your trip? Have fun?

LOL!!!! Got a case of 'cruise-itis?'

How is everyone's weather?? Weather here today is going to be in the 70s, but tomorrow and Tuesday, we'll be in the 40s. What's up with that?!

How is everyone's weather?? Weather here today is going to be in the 70s, but tomorrow and Tuesday, we'll be in the 40s. What's up with that?!

Here in the west it's great! Mid 70's! It's a blessing and a curse because now that it's spring, all the wild grass and weeds are popping up all over the property. Spent most of yesterday mowing the wild stuff. But, we are getting our garden planted and looking forward to fresh veggies.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately - I am very excited about this trip but since the kids do not know about it I have to sneak away into the office to lurk on the boards.

We put a deposit down on a new puppy, but now need to work out the details of how to get her. She is 11 hours away in Indiana. I was hoping we could ship her on a direct flight into Newark, but the breeder is not fond of doing that. So we may be roadtripping Memorial Day weekend to at least Ohio (a little more than 8 hrs - hoping they'll meet us 2 hours from them)

I do try to read the board at least everyday, but posting gets tricky with little eyes watching everything I do. If only I could stay up later than them I would be OK to write at night. Need to learn to like coffee.

Is it possible to do the Turtle Farm on your own, or should you book the Disney tour? Has anyone ever been there? How long does it take to get there? By taxi? How long should you plan on spending there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter