October 31, 2009

Jamie,
I just got back to the boards this morning and I read your post about your dd. Please know that you are in my prayers. Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust your way.

:hug: Charlene

I have not been on in a while and I just noticed that I have a neighbor on this cruise. I am also from Sewell (Washington Twp)! I will be traveling with DH, DD 13, DD11, & DS 6 (at time of cruise)

Debbie:tink:

Well I'm not quiet sure what this next year will bring for my family and if we can cruise next year...if we do I have a feeling a few of my family members will be joining us too now and our friends who were cruising the week after will probably switch to our cruise. My dd 6 has been having headaches and we got some bad news this week...so now we are waiting to see how they can help her. We still plan on taking her on DCL we just might have to switch our cruise dates...

Jaime,

Hope everything works out Ok for you :goodvibes

Darlene

buzzlightyear, I live in Washington Township also! I'll be traveling with my dh, ds 14 at the time of the cruise and dd 12 at the time of the cruise! This is great! :thumbsup2

Greeting fellow Happy Haunt Cruisers... I wanted to share with you something I have created for our cruise... please know before I share though that I have spoken to Susan (Queenie16) about this and she has supported the creation of this idea... I made sure I emailed her and asked her permission as she has basically been organizing the info for the cruise.

Let me introduce you to our cruise website... Happy Haunts Magic Cruise

if you wish to be listed on the cruise mates info board just send me an email at discruiser @ renysplace.com and I will add the info to the list . I need the info as listed. just remember I work a FT job so it could take a day or two to add the info. Susan is still organizing the Fish Extender exchange and all info should be sent to her, she will email me with updates and I will get them on the site.

Now please remember this is OUR site so please email me anything you wish to see included. The pages which are incomplete will be done soon. I have some research to do LOL

I hope this site will help everyone get excited and organized.. We are only 469 days away :lmao: :lmao:

Let me know what you think

mish:
your information has been updated. Please double check what I corrected in post #150 of this thread.
Thank you for contacting me!

If anyone else is interested in being added to our roll call or fish extender activity, please PM me. Thank you. The list can be viewed at post #150 in this thread.

Greeting fellow Happy Haunt Cruisers... I wanted to share with you something I have created for our cruise... please know before I share though that I have spoken to Susan (Queenie16) about this and she has supported the creation of this idea... I made sure I emailed her and asked her permission as she has basically been organizing the info for the cruise.

if you wish to be listed on the cruise mates info board just send me an email at discruiser @ renysplace.com and I will add the info to the list . I need the info as listed. just remember I work a FT job so it could take a day or two to add the info. Susan is still organizing the Fish Extender exchange and all info should be sent to her, she will email me with updates and I will get them on the site.

Now please remember this is OUR site so please email me anything you wish to see included. The pages which are incomplete will be done soon. I have some research to do LOL

I hope this site will help everyone get excited and organized.. We are only 469 days away :lmao: :lmao:

Wow...it' great! Thanks... I love the logo you created it would make a really neat door magnet...

mish:
your information has been updated. Please double check what I corrected in post #150 of this thread.
Thank you for contacting me!

If anyone else is interested in being added to our roll call or fish extender activity, please PM me. Thank you. The list can be viewed at post #150 in this thread.

It is perfect. Thanks again for doing it.

This was a wonderful idea! The website looks great! Thank you for all the work. I know that will be my 2nd home until our cruise.

Awesome Job :)))) I'll email you will some more of our info :goodvibes

Hello Everyone --

Hope everyone is staying cool if you are in the middle of a heat wave. NJ has been quite warm, especially for the past 6 or so days! Just giving this thread a "bump" in hopes that others will post again soon! If you haven't already, PLEASE check out Kelly's website that she designed for our cruise. It is awesome!!! Kelly -- Can we please get a countdown clock on our website? That would be wonderful!!!

I will get a countdown clock on it this week. I also noticed that on my monitor at work it is exceeding size, that is what I get for creating it on a widescreen monitor, so I will rework it to fit all screens later this week.

Glad everyone likes it. Send me anything you want added to it.

I guess I have to get to work now :eek:

Have a great Tuesday, ohhh and only 466 more days hehehehe (yes I have a countdown clock on my computer at work)

Thanks Kelly for adding the countdown clock whenever you get a chance.

I didn't want to hurt your feelings by asking you to fix the screen, especially on the home page, so I am glad you you viewed it and saw the way it is viewed on our screens. Like you said, that is what you get for creating it on your wide screen! You work is fantastic. I continue to look forward to working with you and viewing it OFTEN!

The site looks great!!

Request from people here on this board. I know that most of the people here are die hard DCL fans, and the odds of one of you reading this who could help us out is slim, but it is worth asking anyway.
What I need to know is if you (or anyone you know) is booked on our cruise with a Cat 9, deck 2 room that sleeps 4, and you cancel or change rooms.
We are 6 people (my family of 4, and G & G). But we could not get good rooms that slept 4, so we booked it as 3 and 3 (instead of 4 and 2). But we really want to get that back to 4 and 2 just in case for some reason G & G cancel. I keep calling DCL to see if rooms open up but there haven't been any.
But we know that as the date approaches, people do change rooms or cancel. So getting the heads up that a room is becoming available, means that I can be the first one on the phone to call them and snag that room.

DCL does not have any kind of waiting list, so it really is a matter of calling them at the right time when a room opens up.

Thanks so much.

Jeff I hope you get your rooms...I am sure you'll get better rooms close to final payment date...

Jeff I hope you get your rooms...I am sure you'll get better rooms close to final payment date...

Thanks, so are you saying that people do cancel, and that will be close to the final payment date? Basically checking everyday now would most likely be a waste of time, but starting maybe 3 months before that final payment date, my odds will increase.

Jeff - If you aren't using a travel agency, Why don't you contact Dreams Unlimited Travel and find out if you were to turn over your reservations to them to handle, would they do the follow-up you are looking to do? It won't cost you anything and it rids you of the hassles... BTW - DU is giving away great shipboard credits right now as well..

Jeff I also agree try dreams unlimited. They were able to get me two room right next to each other and if they cant help you right away they will keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter