October 31, 2009

We are still in discussion mode for costumes. I am planning to have the kid in full costumes when we board. I think the boarding pictures will look great! Still not sure about myself yet.

We are still in discussion mode for costumes. I am planning to have the kid in full costumes when we board. I think the boarding pictures will look great! Still not sure about myself yet.
Oh, that's an interesting idea!

I'm just not a Halloween person. DH insisted I dress up last year, so I did. But we'll have to see. If I do it'll be because my kids will love it. I have to think of something interesting we can all be together.

I hate to jump ship so soon, but we decided to switch to the week before cruise for a few reasons. I was able to do so yesterday morning.
I'm so sorry! But don't worry, I'll make sure the ship is still in one piece for you all to board on the 31st!!!!

(((((hugs)))))

Hello everyone :)

We will be joining you! Another NJ family taking advantage of "New Jersey week". We just sailed this itinerary on 4/5 and had a great time. Can't wait :cool1: We had such an awesome time on our last trip, we are so looking forward to this.

Mom and I will be on this cruise. We are really looking forward to it. I wish it was not so far away.

I am fairly new to the DISboards but thought I would join in since it looks like everyone has a good time.

If anyone has information (or posts) that describe meets and other things DISboard members do, I would appreciate it!

We are also booked on this cruise! We just got off the 4 day (2 stops at CC) this morning. It sounds like this will be fun! They told me on the cruise that they usually have a map for the kids to follow, and it ends with a big deck party. We are also from NJ!!! At the time of the cruise, my kids will be: DD13, DD 11, & DS6

Debbie:tinker:

I hope all of the NJ DISers will adopt us lonely WA residents. :)

Sure :goodvibes

Whayes, you were asking about DIS meets - on our last cruise, we had one official DIS meet on our first day, that was it. Sorry I can't tell you more about them, that's all I know!

Does anyone know which dinner seating they have yet? We have the early seating. Also, our home away from will be on Deck 1. Anyone else down there with us? We did Deck 1 last time and it worked out pretty well for us.

Hi All and welcome to the new cruisers:yay: Us NJ types are always glad to meet new people. The group that we are traveling with (I think we are up to 8 families now) have the early dinner seating. Speaking of that how does that work with shore excursions? Are they typicaly over in time to get back to the boat and claened up for dinner? This is our first cruise so I am still trying to figure it out. :firefight

Does anyone know which dinner seating they have yet?

We are late seating on this cruise. I am my mom's adult child so we tend to go where the adults are. No kids in my nuclear family. We are on Deck 6/Midship.

Look forward to saying hi to everyone in October/November 2009!!

william

HI! We are at the late seating. We are on deck 7. I am looking so forward to this cruise! I am new to dismeets. We did the 3 night cruise a few years back but I didn't know much about dismeets. I guess there are many jersey people thank you teacher's convention! I hope to here more about planning some fun stuff!

Hi I am putting my deposit on Monday. I will be joining all of you on the cruise. It will be me, DH and ds who will be celebrating his 11th birthday while we are on the cruise. I am so excited this will be our 1st Disney Cruise. We are requested early seating and i think we are on deck 2, catagory 9.

:wave2: Hi,

My name is Jaime and I'm from Canada. Me, dh and our 2 dd's ages 5&7 at time of sailing are hoping to be on this cruise with you. It will depend on airfare so I guess we won't know for sure until this time next year...

This will be our second cruise...we did a 7 day Eastern on the Magic in November...it was great. We also met a great group of people online before the cruise and it really made the cruise magical. We did experience some seasickness with dd3 and our dd5 and DH ended up getting sick the last two days. But it was still such a wonderful trip. It was really neat seeing all the Christmas decorations...but we found it very rushed when we got home trying to get ready for Christmas.

Our room is GTY and will be assigned about a month prior so we are unsure where we will be. We have decided to try early dining this time...

I am really hoping they do still do something magical for Halloween the first day. Disney does a great job at making Halloween magical. We will probably dress up in costumes for dinner if they are in our room on time. It was alot of fun dressing up for pirate night on the last cruise...everyone had so much fun!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter