• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Did you buy the CD from Shutters? Cause I'm curious about the format and quality of those photos?

We took our own and bought the CD. The format is JPEG and they are about 3MB each which is great for printing large prints. I have yet to print any so I'll let you know who they turn out.

Still can't believe its over.. one of our assistant servers Fabio wanted us to add him on Facebook.. and we can't find him! so sad.. Don't know if its appropriate to call disney and ask haha.. Probably the best waitstaff we have ever had Fabio from italy and Deniz from Turkey.. They rolled with our craziness haha

Tiles? That must be one of the ones that we never got. I think our last minute upgrade may have caused confusion with FE delivery. We changed our stateroom number on the master list, and even picked up quite a few at our old room. I am sure a few disappeared from our stateroom FE as well...oh well, DD had a great time checking our FE often!!! We delivered to 51 staterooms, and received about 18-21 gifts. This was our 1st cruise where magnets were taken off our door as well. Oh well, it was fun, and we had a great cruise! Thanks everyone!

This was our first experience with the FE exchange and I, too, delivered to everyone on the list (50 cabins, all kids). I didn't deliver to the one cabin that had GTY because they never came on the board and said what stateroom they would be in.

I didn't count how many gifts I received, but I do know it wasn't 50 --no where near that. Like you, Stephanie, we had a 2 cabin change just before the cruise (due to my casted ankle), which could've been a factor. And some people might not have delivered to those "without children" listed on the FE list, though I did have 2 (adult) children on board...I guess that didn't count. Just joking from that last sentence. hehe.

Our next cruise I will definitely participate again in the FE exchange.

I only had one magnet taken, which surprised me, because I had at least 25 on my door. Maybe there was too many for them to read the one they wanted to take. LOL Who knows...and then maybe they had sympathy because it was a handicap room.

I also wanted to add that although I didn't get out as much as I wanted to....gee, I wonder why... I LOVED meeting fellow Dis-sers while I was running <--as if--LOL about the ship's interior mostly.

Not surprised about the magnets being stolen. I caught a group of teenagers walking past my cabin door and looked in mine and my parents Fish Extenders. Luckly there was nothing in it. I got their attention and told them they better not be looking to steal anything as they are being watched. :sad2:

Sorry didn't make it to the meet the first night. First night is always rough on me and on top of that we had DS who fell asleep early after a long day of travel so let grandma have the night off. Hope everyone had their DISer tags for the meet. Made sure I delivered them all before the muster drill. :thumbsup2

Not surprised about the magnets being stolen. I caught a group of teenagers walking past my cabin door and looked in mine and my parents Fish Extenders. Luckly there was nothing in it. I got their attention and told them they better not be looking to steal anything as they are being watched. :sad2:

Sorry didn't make it to the meet the first night. First night is always rough on me and on top of that we had DS who fell asleep early after a long day of travel so let grandma have the night off. Hope everyone had their DISer tags for the meet. Made sure I delivered them all before the muster drill. :thumbsup2

LOVED, LOVED mine!! Thanks. I lost it the first night I wore it out of the room, but my son (Fastpaks76) had his so I took it to Lost & Found to show them an example and voila!! someone must've turned it in as it was behind their counter. I was soooo excited to get it back.

When I took a picture of all my FE things (and I will post that picture), you'll notice that my tag isn't in the grouping...that's because I forgot to take it off my lanyard. It was one of my favorites from the FE gifts. Thanks again.

Awesome idea!!

We didn't make it to the meet either. We also did not receive many FE gifts and the DIser tag was one. Being on concierge was a bummer for FE. We at least know for the next time.

I just wanted to thank everyone for including us in the FE exchange.
We had a rough time on the cruise.
With the rough seas the first night (and last night!), food poisoning for our oldest son and some Norwalk Virus like symptoms for me and the little one, we really struggled.

I am still having some vertigo and issues with being "land sick" so to speak. Am I crazy? Someone told me this is common? Mal debarquement or something like that??

Lily had a great time although all sorts of things were amiss our entire trip. I'm glad she didn't notice, but for my husband and I, it was less than a great experience.

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts! The kiddos LOVED getting back to the stateroom and checking. I'm sure that we missed a few with last minute changes and all. Sorry if we missed anyone. We only dielivered to the kiddos for the most part because we ordered the child sized wristbands. The FE was definately more fun than we had anticipated.

This was our first cruise and we were a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with any type of schedule so we didn't make it to the greet. Hope to do this again in a couple of years.

That may have been why some vanished. :(

I don't recall seeing a DISer tag, do you have a pic of one for an example. I know for the DIS meet, Holly made me a Halloween T-shirt with my DIS name on it (and a hint of what my custom would be).

Hopefully, DCL will do a Halloween night next year on the Hawaiian Wonder cruise. This was such a blast, and I look forward to scarying people again... :scared1:

PS. If anyone joins the Hawaiian Wonder cruise (Oct 14-28, 2012), I leading the FE list there as well and we already have 20 cabins..

That may have been why some vanished. :(

I don't recall seeing a DISer tag, do you have a pic of one for an example. I know for the DIS meet, Holly made me a Halloween T-shirt with my DIS name on it (and a hint of what my custom would be).

I know I made you one and I delivered them all the first day. Sorry you didn't get it. :sad2:

Here is a pic I took of the DISer tags I made and a few ones I made for kids with their names and favorite characters.

100_3189.jpg

Here are all of our FE gifts from this cruise. I made the picture frame (pictured top right) and I'm missing the Dis-er badge. Otherwise this was what I received.
309.jpg
[/IMG]

All my grandchildren--yes, 3 grandsons!!! Austin 12, Adam 8, and An(drew) 12 months on this cruise with us.

288.jpg

And then there was me at the cabana... LOL

294.jpg

I was going to take a picture of our haul but then Holly reminded me that the box of FEs we have include both B2Bs. So, not remembering which was which I think I will settle for none and instead choose a simple "THANK YOU - EVERYONE".

Granted, we may have missed some (due to no small kids - we are big kids) and lost some (due to kids and/or our messy room). But we still ended up with A LOT of very nice gifts that we would not have had otherwise (and the crew got a nice haul of candy since we didn't need the extra calories). Rough measuring, we brought home a 5 pound box of gifts.

I'm missing the Dis-er badge. Otherwise this was what I received.

I know you got your DISer ID card cause I see the trading card with the ring master from Dumbo I included with it in the bottom of your picture.

I included trading cards and/or Disney temp tattoos with the ID cards.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts. I couldn't tell you if we didn't get something because we had so many wonderful gifts. I know we received the name tags from ArielRae and countless other creative and unique gifts. I'm pretty sure we made it to every stateroom for our deliveries because it took forever:) But it was so much fun. It was fun running into fellow Disers and I'm bummed we didn't make the meet on the first night. Didn't realize how crazy that whole day would be.

The ship was amazing and we had an incredible experience on Castaway Cay. So, thanks to all of you for making our trip one to remember.

Pics, pics, and more pics!!!

This is my family website check out our Disney Cruise photos!

http://www.josenerica.com/family/pictures/2011/Disney Dream Cruise/index.html

Still need Oct. 31st Navigator...please let me know if you have an extra or scanned copies you can email me!

Thanks!!!!

Wow missusa82, we were seated right next to you for every meal. We were the family of 5 sitting along the wall at Animators Palete. We all sang happy birthday to you. I've got pictures of your kids in our photos of Constantine's wonderful wine bottle balancing fork trick. Wasn't Constantine and Amania the best servers in the world? They made our dining experience exceptional every single night!!!

You're family looks really fun, you guys were having a blast every night! My wife and I loved your Pirate tshirts.

Wow missusa82, we were seated right next to you for every meal. We were the family of 5 sitting along the wall at Animators Palete. We all sang happy birthday to you. I've got pictures of your kids in our photos of Constantine's wonderful wine bottle balancing fork trick. Wasn't Constantine and Amania the best servers in the world? They made our dining experience exceptional every single night!!!

You're family looks really fun, you guys were having a blast every night! My wife and I loved your Pirate tshirts.

WOW! How funny...wish I had of known! :rotfl2: I loved our server team they were awesome and are very missed! I've added Constantine to my facebook but have yet to hear back from him. We as a family are always having a great time...life is short so might as well have fun while living it! I can't wait to sail the Dream again....in 2013! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter