OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Hey Everybody,
We are heading to FL in Two Hours!!! Came online to print the FE exchange list because I forgot to do that last night. We are spending tonite and tomorrow night at my parent's home in Melbourne. Well it's their second home. I need a chance to rest after traveling. I am already in quite a bit of pain from trying to prepare. :sad1: So I will have all day tomorrow to rest up before boarding ship on Sunday. Please excuse our FE! I lost ours within the last few weeks and am using a Halloween trick or treat bag from WDW in its place. It's still Disney themed but not quite the same. But I am making lemonade since I had a few lemons tossed at me. :rotfl: Somehow, I managed to lose my FE, my door magnets, and a duffel that I wanted to pack. I think I'd have lost my head if it wasn't attached. :sad2: But hey, I'm going on a Disney Cruise so Life is good, right?! :thumbsup2
Better print the FE list and get off of here so I can get to the airport. See you on the DREAM!! :cool1:

Happy travels everyone! We leave for the airport in 4 hours and 22 minutes. Yay! Tomorrow at this time I will be enjoying a butterbeer at the 3 Broomsticks. See you all on the Dream!

:cool1::cool1:We leave tomorrow moringing from Chicago!:cool1::cool1:

No exciting plans for the night before, just hopefully a nice meal and hang at the pool with the kids!
We changed the chorus from a song from the Muppetts version of a Christmas Carol (our most favorite version of course!) to: "After all there's only 1 more sleep till CRUISEMAS!":woohoo: The kids and I have been running around the house singing it all day!

Now if I can only stop stressing out and stop worrying that I'm going to forget an important document!
Can't wait to hear "The Disney Dream Welcomes the Baker Family...."

See you all Sunday!

Safe travels everyone!!! Sunday night we will meet and DRINK!!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone from the board, this will be awesome!!!!!!

Shane

Seems we are expecting 6-10inches of snow the night before we fly:eek:
Trying now to rebook so we don't miss the ship, this is awful:scared1:

Hope everyone's travels are safe! We don't have to travel far...only 40min. from the port. It's raining here in Orlando and we're suppose to have scattered rain tomorrow too. Can't wat for sunday to be here! Be safe...

Safe travels everyone! Mani/Pedi for DD and I done...FE's packed taking up one whole suitcase, now to pack the clothes. Heading from 20 min West of WDW to Port Canaveral tomorrow...see you all on the Dream...getting so close now!

Getting worried here.:eek:

We fly out Sunday morning at 6am out of Atlantic City. Hoping since we are flying out of southern NJ which where they say no snow hoping that there isn't a problem with iceing. Hope they don't get lazy since it is a small airport and they deice the plane and the runway and not just call the flight off. :sad2:

On a lighter side my mom and I got our toe nails done. Got cute mickeys painted on them. :goodvibes

Getting worried here.:eek:

We fly out Sunday morning at 6am out of Atlantic City. Hoping since we are flying out of southern NJ which where they say no snow hoping that there isn't a problem with iceing. Hope they don't get lazy since it is a small airport and they deice the plane and the runway and not just call the flight off. :sad2:

On a lighter side my mom and I got our toe nails done. Got cute mickeys painted on them. :goodvibes

If you leave now you can drive down and make it just in time and maybe some to spare...just a thought! Hope it all works out as planned!

If you leave now you can drive down and make it just in time and maybe some to spare...just a thought! Hope it all works out as planned!

Yea not ready to do that with my 20m old.
Want to wait until he is a little older and not a wiggler in the car. :goodvibes

We have everything covered with insurance so the worst thing that happens is we get a late flight, miss the boat and have to spend the week in WDW instead. Still works for getting me my Disney fix. LOL :thumbsup2

Just worried that things just won't go as planned and we will have to miss my cousins Vow Renewal.

Safe travels everyone!!! Well my family left this morning while me and my nephew and his half sister are going on a flight instead tomorrow due to school and work. At first i was excited to get a day alone to relax but I have come to realize throughout the day i miss them all and they will get to florida before me and i really want to be there now too. Cant wait to meet all the wonderful people from the dis on board. well i better go watch a movie and relax my flight is 440 tomorrow out of st.louis and we will get to florida by 8

Well the final things are wrapping up here.
Hoping the weather stays clear for the next two days here in Baltimore..
We leave tomorrow morning but my friend flies out sunday morning so I'm praying things don't change for his flight.

Trying to think of stuff to do to occupy time and hope we got everything we need.

So ready to be at Orlando and most of all.. WARM

Hope the weather gets better.

Morning everyone still at home! :goodvibes

How is everyone doing? We are leaving Sunday morning at 6am and can't wait. Hoping for good enough weather to get us to Florida. :thumbsup2

Well, not the best Florida weather for all of you coming to my state. 76 with off and on rain showers, but at least it's not snow! We stayed home a little extra today and cleaned up the house a bit. Decided against KSC today. On our way to CI&S at Port Canaveral...56 minutes from our driveway to theirs. Safe travels everyone! See you on the ship...less than 24 hours!!! We will be there at port opening and have boarding group #1.

Leaving for the airport in 8 hours. :thumbsup2

I better get to sleep. :goodvibes

You are brave to be leaving the same day as the cruise. We flew down today. Our 2hr 20min flight took 3 1/2 hrs today because the plane had to fly around the storms.

I was so disorganized this trip. If anyone finds loose items in their FE, that was us. I tried to organize items in little baggies but of course I am still finding things that I bought and forgot to put in the baggies after I packed.

Safe travels and we will see you all on the ship.

Typing this in the cruise terminal awaiting to board. :cool1:

Reminder that the Master FE List will be posted on our cabin door #5538 along with copies for any one that needs one. Please update with any upgrades/moves.

Also, there will be DIS meet @10pm at the adult pool (deck 11 forward).

Well, it had to be done...we just had to get off that beautiful ship sometime. We had a great cruise, and hope you all did too. It was great to meet some of you in person. We had fun delivering our FE gifts, and we hope you all received them! I know we had magnets disappear off our door, and I'm thinking some FE gifts too. All in all, a great cruise! We didn't get the chance to rebook onboard...lines were long, and the DCL agents onboard never got back to us with our quotes...so we will look to find a good deal on a last minute cruise, hopefully soon!

Stephanie

P.S. I hope everyone received the FE we made...the Hidden Mickey ornament, and other goodies for the kids :-)

We left the boat a little sad because it was over soooo fast. But what an incredible ship!! Beautiful is not word enough for it.

We met some fellow dis-sers (that was one of my favorite things this trip) and received a ton of great gifts. Thank you.

I hope you all saw me at some point on the ship. I was the one on the knee board OR the wheel chair with the leg extended. LOL Also hubby and I were bags of M&Ms--plain and peanut--for Halloween costume time.

Unfortunately, I was unable to complete the scrapbook page (and I was the organizer--giant OOPS). I did go down to the 4th deck to meet with those who might've done it, but no one was there.

We did book two more cruises..next year a three day (this is really a dummy date) and the next one on the Fantasy for 2013 Nov 30-Dec 6 Eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter