OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

I got DS the woody costume shirt from the disney storenfor him to have dinner in so he is more comfortable. We will change him in to this costume for the other activities. :goodvibes

Then they'll be twins! That's exactly what I did with the addition of the hat and belt.

If and when I learn more I will post it here and on your door. Thanks!
Jan

Disney and Make A Wish came through in a big way. They moved our rooms so that we can now stay in adjoining rooms with our family all together.
So incredibly thankful!
You can now update our room numbers to 10504/10506.

We will have it decorated and there will be Fish Extenders with our names on them.

Jim has his first day of leave tomorrow! We leave at 4am on Friday morning!!

Nathan Contraras 6yrs old Make a Wish Cruiser
Traveling with Mom--Lesli and Dad--Pat
Stateroom 9618
And
Doing a dolphin swim (which he doesn't know about yet) !!
I bet it's the one Lily is going on :woohoo:

I will be leaving them a few things even though we are not doing FE. And one thing is a Lion King tote from Subway Sandwiches kids meals. I have encouraged Lesli to leave the bag on the fish but if she forgets do whatever works.

:)

Jan :earsgirl: JLSE50

Here is a pic of DS trying on his costume to make sure it will still fit. (note this is before he hurt his nose.:rolleyes:)
Anyone else have pics of their kids trying on their costumes for the cruise?
ConnorWoody.jpg

Too darn cute!! Wasn't going to do costumes but may have changed my mind. Doubt hubby will, maybe I can find a shirt. Target?

Princess sleepy - it is so funny that the cashier knows you are going! gossip travels fast or have you been there quite a few times before:)

Panic is starting to mount, my to do list is longer than expected:scared1:
Raining here and Sat is due to be in the 40's, can't wait to get to warmer/sunny skies:lovestruc

Love the pictures with the kiddos in costume! Our DD-Kayla (&) will be Rapunzel, DH-Peter, is going as a vampire, and I will be a Minnie Mouse witch (DD idea). We will probably be in costume at dinner, but we also have Halloween shirts too. We have never cruised at Halloween...and only 3 more days until we are on the ship!

Stephanie

Trick or Treating on board the ship
Being introduced when we walk on the Dream
then grabbing my first DOTD:)

Stateroom 9618
And

I will be leaving them a few things even though we are not doing FE. And one thing is a Lion King tote from Subway Sandwiches kids meals. I have encouraged Lesli to leave the bag on the fish but if she forgets do whatever works.

I have a really great Magnet Disign made for Nathan and Lily. Can't wait to put on their doors!

Shane

Stateroom 9618
And

Actually, Nathan will have an FE. It is a simple 3-pocket Halloween one made from some cute monster felt treat bags from Target.

Holly made an extra one in case she didn't get our other one done in time. We will drop that off at his cabin. Sorry, I don't have a photo of it as we are on the cruise line bus headed to the port.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mike- Get things all ready for us. ;) Can't wait for Sunday!

DH and I will be in costume at dinner. We are going as Phineas and Ferb. The girls will, of course, be wearing their costumes.

Every time I cross something off my list I think of two more things to add. At this rate I will have a longer list when I leave than I do now. Oh well, what gets done, gets done. Everything else will just have to go undone.

Packing for 3 kids, hubby and myself! Not fun... :confused:

Trying to fit 5 people's clothes for 4 days in 2 suitcases...hmmmmm, may need a 3rd!

Wish me luck!

To those in the scrapbooking exchange--I regretfully am NOT going to have it completed before we leave in the morning. We can still meet on our sea day, if you wish.

With this ankle broken (now 10 pins and plated), I've had a little trouble with movement. Go figure. Trying to pack and finding NO space in the vehicle, I've just not have any time to finish. I'm very, very sorry.

Actually, Nathan will have an FE. It is a simple 3-pocket Halloween one made from some cute monster felt treat bags from Target.

Holly made an extra one in case she didn't get our other one done in time. We will drop that off at his cabin. Sorry, I don't have a photo of it as we are on the cruise line bus headed to the port.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hug:

How sweet are you!! :woohoo:

:yay: DISers are the best! ::yes::

AAACKKK!
Packing for 6 at the last minute! NO FUN!!!!
Trying to find the FE list so I atleast have a head start on that one. Our room has moved, so we are now on the 10th floor.

Leaving in 5 hours! 3am is going to come far too quickly!!

2 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder that I need to get off DISboards and FB, and pack! We are actually heading to Port Canaveral tomorrow. We have our room at CI&S tomorrow night so we can be over there a day early, enjoy Kennedy Space Center, dinner at Rusty's waving good-bye to the Magic, and a relaxing evening by the pool.

Safe travels everyone! I'm about ready to start counting in hours!!! :banana:

Winter storm watch posted for here in Pa. Glad we're pretty much done packing, as we might leave early for the airport, to avoid all the craziness that happens here when the first flakes of the season fall.

What more can we say, our flight leaves tomorrow at 7:00AM from Des Moines, Iowa. We should get to the Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach around 3:30PM or so. We're hoping it's nice enough to head to the ocean tomorrow afternoon. Couldn't sleep last night, can't imagine what tonight will be like:) Really looking forward to meeting the great folks here on the DIS. Hopefully we'll see you on Sunday night around 10PM at the Cove Cafe. I'll be the one with the DOTD in one hand and a big smile on my face:goodvibes

Safe travels everyone!!!
Dave

We are leaving tomorrow!! :hourglassI have nothing packed! I think I am going to have to pull an all niter tonight! Our flight doesn't leave till 6:30pm which was originally at 1:30pm but thanks to Spirit they got rid of all afternoon flights. My kids are not happy :mad: about leaving so late but it was 6:30pm or 6:00am and i opted for the later flight. My son now has a soccer game tomorrow at noon and my daughter is performing with the Atlantic City Ballet in their Nutcracker in Dec. and they decided tomorrow would be the day to fit her for her costumes and throw in a rehearsal. Yeah for me! :eek: So tonight seems like the only time I will be able to get anything done since we are hoping to leave for the airport no later than 3:30pm I guess I will be drinking a lot of coffee tonight! :coffee:All i know is come Sunday when we board the DREAM I will want the drink of the day and then keep them coming!!! :woohoo:Hope everyone has safe travels and we will see you all on Sunday!!!!! :yay: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter