OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Our gamble on the GTY and trying for an upgrade paid off! We were originally booked in an inside stateroom, however, decided that the virtual porthole would be great to see, but we would chance an oceanview or higher. So, we switched at no cost to a 9A gty...got a room with an obstructed view and not the best stateroom reports, so I sucked it up, and paid the $72 difference for us 3 to move to an 8A gty. Just got our stateroom assignment, 5680...we have a verandah :-) Stateroom reviews are mixed, but we usually fall asleep with the tv on, so not too worried about the noise. So excited to be AFT vs Forward! Deck 5 with the clubs down the hall plus a surprise verandah for DD...12 more days!

Stephanie

For the FE (unless it changes before sail date)

The Beal Family (Peter, Stephanie, & Kayla) were in 9603, then GTY, now 5680. Thanks!

Stephanie how does that work? awesome for you! wish we had done that.
Still need to get suitcases out, how to pack a bottle of vodka in the suitcase? we're flying and will not be able to stop to pick up and carry on. Taking magical express for the first time, any tips?
Also need to book a rental car for after the cruise, 1 night is coming to $125, yikes. We're staying at the Nick Hotel, ds has always wanted to, any tips? wondering if we will be able to hit downtown disney or should we try legoland. 1 day for disney was just too much and I want to try to get there for a week next summer.
Reading tips online - has anyone ever called an 888 number to find out the movies onboard?

Still need to get suitcases out, how to pack a bottle of vodka in the suitcase? we're flying and will not be able to stop to pick up and carry on. Taking magical express for the first time, any tips?
Also need to book a rental car for after the cruise, 1 night is coming to $125, yikes. We're staying at the Nick Hotel, ds has always wanted to, any tips? wondering if we will be able to hit downtown disney or should we try legoland. 1 day for disney was just too much and I want to try to get there for a week next summer.
Reading tips online - has anyone ever called an 888 number to find out the movies onboard?

Since we booked thois cruise onboard back in December last year, we can modify our own reservation on disneycruise.com. The price to move to a cat 9A was the same price that we paid, so we modified the ressie. When I didn't like that stateroom, I went ahead and upg to a cat 8A gty, which was a $82 difference, which I had to pay right away. It paid off because we weren't put in an 8A, but rather a 6B, or now 7A cat. Very excited that we have a verandah for so little of an upgrade. Many people upgrade at the port as well, as the price differences are usually less. We have never done that, but I know it is done.

Downtown Disney is only about 10 minutes from the Nickolodean Hotel. legoland will be 45 minutes-1 hour depending on traffic. We haven't been yet, but grand opening was this past weekend and I know they were extremely busy. If the Nick hotel has a bus there, that may be the best way to go.

Just got an email from DCL. OUr movie list is:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2D & 3D)
Cars 2 (2D & 3D)
Winnie the Pooh
The Help
Fright Night (2D & 3D)
Real Steel - Prem-EAR 10/7

Wow! I haven't seen three of the movie selections that I've been wanting to see--POTC -On Stranger Tides, Cars 2, and The Help.

It'll be great to catch one of them with all I have planned. LOVE a Disney vacation for sure.

Cars 2 (2D & 3D)
Winnie the Pooh
The Help
Fright Night (2D & 3D)

Well as yet I haven't seen any of these (although had free tickets to Real Steel and didn't go and have them for Help on Thursday). Really excited about Cars2 and Pirates! Think other half will be interested in Fright Night too!

also u can order gingerale at dinner for no cost thats what i did on our last cruise if i dont i get sick

Actually - it's why we're bringing gingerale this time. The gingerale on the ship didn't have any bubbles and just didn't taste right to us so we decided to bring our own in case of a little motion sickness (along with large quanitities of gravol and dramamine).

For those of you that will be in port Canaveral area the day before we sail...Rusty's...this is our favorite pre-cruise restaurant. We always eat there the night before the cruise and watch the other ships sail away. Here is a 50% off deal. Click on the link or Copy and paste into your browser.
http://livingsocial.com/deals/102099?ref=personalized-link-box-32501097&rpi=32501097

We will be at Rusty's in 10 days, and on the Dream in 11!!!
Stephanie

Cars 2 (2D & 3D)
Winnie the Pooh
The Help
Fright Night (2D & 3D)

Wow, great line up of movies. We haven't seen any of these yet. We've been holding out for Pirates to see it on the ship. I was hoping Real Steel would be showing, my boys are pumped up for that one and my oldest thinks he wants to see Fright Night. I highly doubt we make it to all of them, but it's a great selection to choose from.

Thanks for sending the list!!!

Cars 2 (2D & 3D)
Winnie the Pooh
The Help
Fright Night (2D & 3D)

Thanks for finding out and posting! I just bought PoTC on Blu Ray yesterday, but we missed in the theater, so I hope we get to it onboard. DD is so excited about seeing Cars 2 in a theater again...so are DH and I! I also am excited about The Help and Winnie the Pooh. Too much to do on a 4 day night cruise!

Heads up on the price for legoland $75 plus tax. If you stop at a Publix supermarket (on the way on US 27) you can save about $10. Any ? or for directions ask. I live off US 27 just past Publix and 20 min from Legoland.

Heads up on the price for legoland $75 plus tax. If you stop at a Publix supermarket (on the way on US 27) you can save about $10. Any ? or for directions ask. I live off US 27 just past Publix and 20 min from Legoland.

We are neighbors! I am off US 27 in Davenport, about 2 miles north of I4. My inlaws live behind Webb's Candy off 27, just south of the Publix.

Thanks for finding out and posting! I just bought PoTC on Blu Ray yesterday, but we missed in the theater, so I hope we get to it onboard. DD is so excited about seeing Cars 2 in a theater again...so are DH and I! I also am excited about The Help and Winnie the Pooh. Too much to do on a 4 day night cruise!

I'm hoping to see Fright Night, but doubt it will happen.

I'd love for Cars2 to show on the Arielvision (is that what the Dream has?).

Heads up, I found a deal on the disboards from Pepsi for a BOGO, just buy an adult ticket and get kids free (you have to buy each pair seperately, but the code works multiple times) so I got both of my kids tickets free! Great deal! Can't remember the code, but search for legoland deals/disocunts/free and you should find it.

Hi All,

I've been wrapping my FE gifts tonight and came across a question about who all is doing the FE exchange when it comes to those who have 2 rooms or more on the master list.

I know that ajaysmom825 (username) has 3 cabins listed, though that's because the other 2 rooms (8669 and 8671) don't have Disboard accounts--All three cabins ARE doing something for the FE gift exchange.

Could those who have 2 cabins clarify for me who all is participating in their group?

Thanks.

Also, I'm gifting to all the children listed plus a main cabin gift. It's been a blast to do!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter