• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Welcome aboard dmx!

I'm not sure if the group has settled on a time / date for a meet yet. Maybe that's something we should decide on soon.

I know in some of the original stuff emailed out there was a "adult girls" meet at the adult pool but I'm not sure if that's still planned.....

What about an adult meet (in addition to a general meet)? I know there are a number of adults with no kids (or adults who will be readily abandoned once onboard for the DCL kids clubs :laughing:) and a meet at the adult pool or one of the bars might be a nice way for the adults to talk and discuss our mutual obsession (Disney!)

What about an evening meet at the adult pool at 10pm on the first day? I know that it's kind of late but I'm thinking after late dining and the pool is open until midnight. I imagine at that time in the evening, it would also be pretty empty so we could have the pool and hot tub almost to ourselves.

Or, I don't know how many people have long excursions planned for Nassau, but we could do a meet that day around 5pm. Or we could do a 5pm meet on the Castaway Cay day.

Anyone interested?

I am interested for the 10 PM meet that night, sounds great! :wizard:

Hello all! Not sure if I posted this before but this is our caricature I had done for our door...the Castaway Couple! :cool1:

DSC_0088.jpg

Hi Happytime! Thanks for all the kids by age. Very cool. You have my 3 boys Nolan (one yr today:goodvibes), Carson, and Cameron but missed Olivia age 14. She's in our second stateroom with my mom. If you could update that would be great! Thanks again.

Done. Thanks for reminding me.

Love it! Always think about getting one of these done for my family while in Disney but never get around to doing it.

I hear ya! I never want to spend the money but my girlfriends daughter did it! She actually is doing parties now, 10 for 1 person 20 for two! I told her she should advertise on Etsy she did it from our photos on facebook! I thought it would be a cute way to decorate the door :)

I'm getting so excited! 17 days to pack up FE goodies, pack, a few days working in there, plus listing my parent's house on the market...I will be so ready for a drink, and lots of them on the Dream!

What about an evening meet at the adult pool at 10pm on the first day? I know that it's kind of late but I'm thinking after late dining and the pool is open until midnight. I imagine at that time in the evening, it would also be pretty empty so we could have the pool and hot tub almost to ourselves.

Sounds good to us!

Slight adjustment to us...DH and I have decided to upgrade ourselves this cruise...no additional money, but we decided to move from our 11A, 9603, to a GTY 9A stateroom-deluxe oceanview stateroom. So for the FE, our stateroom has changed from 9603 to GTY. Unsure where we will get, but we decided that the split bath and extra space, plus an oceanview we would chance it. We originally booked the inside for the virtual porthole...same price for the oceanview, and well, we decided to just go for it. Of course, still hoping for the upg to a verandah room! I will keep you posted with our new stateroom! DD will be so surprised!

Me-Stephanie
DH-Peter
DD-Kayla (7)

I just want everyone to know that I made photo keychains for everyone BUT be aware that I tried NOT to close the back on the completely so you could add a photo of your own to the backside. Not sure if everyone will see this note but I didn't want people to think they were broken or something.
Thanks!

Slight adjustment to us...DH and I have decided to upgrade ourselves this cruise...no additional money, but we decided to move from our 11A, 9603, to a GTY 9A stateroom-deluxe oceanview stateroom. So for the FE, our stateroom has changed from 9603 to GTY. Unsure where we will get, but we decided that the split bath and extra space, plus an oceanview we would chance it. We originally booked the inside for the virtual porthole...same price for the oceanview, and well, we decided to just go for it. Of course, still hoping for the upg to a verandah room! I will keep you posted with our new stateroom! DD will be so surprised!

Me-Stephanie
DH-Peter
DD-Kayla (7)

You've been upgrade to GTY status... :)

Just let me know when you get you new cabin number. Or at least stop by our cabin and update the Master List if you don't know until boarding.

Just want to make sure everyone puts their FE holders out when they get to their room on the first day. I plan to hand out my FE gifts early (hopefuly while DS naps with grandma, so around 2:00) so everyone has their ID cards identifying them as Disers that I made. :thumbsup2

Is it ok to hang the gift from the fish if someones FE holder isn't out yet?

That's AWESOME...how will you pack it :confused3 though!

It is getting laminated today and then packed in that big box it is laying on, we are shipping two of those BIG boxes to the dream on Sunday Fed Ex Ground....there was no way all the wedding stuff was fitting in our luggage :rotfl: We will be in Disney 10 days afterwards and my suitcase is FULL!!!!!

I cannot believe how close we all are!!!!!! :cool1:

Just want to make sure everyone puts their FE holders out when they get to their room on the first day. I plan to hand out my FE gifts early (hopefuly while DS naps with grandma, so around 2:00) so everyone has their ID cards identifying them as Disers that I made. :thumbsup2

Is it ok to hang the gift from the fish if someones FE holder isn't out yet?

I think that would be fine. On my last cruise, sometimes the FE's ended up so full or some of the gifts were too large to fit in some of the smaller pockets so the gifts ended up leaned up against the door, or hanging from the doorknob or propped against the fish.

We are leaving 2 weeks from today. 2 WEEKS! We are spending Saturday at WWoHP and the girls are sooooo excited. (I might be a little excited too.) I've got all my FE things ready to go but I am starting to get nervous about fitting everything in the suitcases. Did I mention that we leave in 2 weeks!?! :dance3:

We are leaving 2 weeks from today. 2 WEEKS! We are spending Saturday at WWoHP and the girls are sooooo excited. (I might be a little excited too.) I've got all my FE things ready to go but I am starting to get nervous about fitting everything in the suitcases. Did I mention that we leave in 2 weeks!?! :dance3:

Yay! How exciting! WWoHP is fun! Be sure to enjoy a butterbeer. We always get ours inside the Hog's Head bar...less of a line! We prefer the regular, but many others prefer the frozen. We really have fun at IoA and Universal Studios. Are you doing both parks or just 1?

Stephanie

We finally went to WWoHP this past August. It is really something to see. At 9:30 the lines were HUGE. Around 2pm thelines were much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter