OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

DW and I were looking at 4 night Navigators last night. Looks like it is on CC day, around 0930. You meet at the bike rental place. That's about as formal as it is. Heard that sometimes they have water or a water bottle souvenir at the end (not going to get our hopes up). Just a fun run, not officially timed. You run out to the runway, the observation tower loop, down the runway to Serenity Bay, back up the runway, the tower loop again, and then back to the bike rental place.

We're currently working on the assumption that we'll be doing it, unless weather or other activities alter our plans. Thought it would be neat to see what other DISers are interested.

Updated the FE list and added a graphic for the cruise.

Hope y'all like it.

http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/fe_list.htm

:banana: Great work!!
You can add my graphic too ::yes::

SorcererMickeyaftSIGN.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z91/JLSE50/SorcererMickeyaftSIGN.jpg

Jan

On the CC5k, they now have been giving out bibs. I would be very happy with that as I am collecting them now, lol.

Did my long run for the week, 10.25km (6.36mi) 1:39:57 15:43/mi not bad for a being off for a whole week and a half sick. Half way there to my goal of the Princess 1/2, sore legs happy dance, ouch ouch ouch! I am not fast but I get 'er done.

Pj

On the CC5k, they now have been giving out bibs. I would be very happy with that as I am collecting them now, lol.

Did my long run for the week, 10.25km (6.36mi) 1:39:57 15:43/mi not bad for a being off for a whole week and a half sick. Half way there to my goal of the Princess 1/2, sore legs happy dance, ouch ouch ouch! I am not fast but I get 'er done.

Pj

:banana: :thumbsup2 IM-PRESS-IVE :yay: :cheer2:

Hi I know this is a VERY VERY last minute request but we have just managed to confirm flights from Singapore to join the Disney Dream cruise on 30th October 2011. :banana:I have two boys aged 7 and 12. Is there ANY remote chance that we can join the fish extender list? The organiser is PPARTEKIM but I am new to this forum and it won't allow me to send any private messages and have no idea how to contact him/her directly. We did the same cruise last year and my boys LOVED the fish extender program. Thanks Chris (Ryan and Sean's mummy)

Hi I know this is a VERY VERY last minute request but we have just managed to confirm flights from Singapore to join the Disney Dream cruise on 30th October 2011. :banana:I have two boys aged 7 and 12. Is there ANY remote chance that we can join the fish extender list? The organiser is PPARTEKIM but I am new to this forum and it won't allow me to send any private messages and have no idea how to contact him/her directly. We did the same cruise last year and my boys LOVED the fish extender program. Thanks Chris (Ryan and Sean's mummy)

Your added... But, I need your cabin number of you have one. Also, is it just you and the boys?

Current FE list - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/fe_list.htm

Hi Chris, welcome aboard the cruise :hug:

You need 10 posts to PM people. You can just post on this thread if you need to a few times.

Wow! All the way from Singapore - that's incredible. Hope you guys have a great flight.

If you need information on the FE, there were some posts earlier (maybe 10 pages ago I think) with links about how to make a fish extender and some examples of FE gifts.

Disney is also celebrating Halloween aboard the ship (they sent out an email) so you may want to pack costumes for your boys (and yourself too!) if you want.

That worked just fine this time for me - thank you!

I will formally choose Pirate Night.... I might be able to also do Character Sightings as as well.

I will also bring some random "cruise" items just for fun!

I am so looking forward to this cruise!

Castaway Cay has opened up also...just to let you know. Thanks.

welcome all the newbies.Also sorry for not writing on here as much i have been very busy i guess you can say october has been flying by we have something going on every weekend this month. My son also has been on his fall break he returns the 18th then will be out again for the trip on the 27th man to be young again lol.

Also thinking of doing the 5k on castaway cay unless something comes up. who all is doing it? I am very excited for our upcoming trip i will start packing soon. I have been shopping and finding great deals maybe to much cause i dont need that many outfits for a 4day.

QUESTION?

Is Mandarin's family still part of our FE?
I have their family's FE gift but no stateroom number to put on it.

QUESTION?

Is Mandarin's family still part of our FE?
I have their family's FE gift but no stateroom number to put on it.

Not sure, I do not see that name on the FE list.

I only have two GTY rooms that need numbers:

GTY ryansean Chris, Ryan (b12), Sean (b7)
GTY Phototech11 Jason, Leigh Anna, Allie (20), Kate (10)

Does anyone know what the fitness room is like? Do they have free weights (dumbells in particular)? I am doing P90X and would like to continue my workouts as usual. I am bringing bands just in case though.:thanks:

Hi All

Thanks for very warm welcome. PPARTEKIM, I am still not entitled to mail you direct yet but THANK YOU for adding us to the FE list. My sons are very very excited!!! Our cabins are 8526 (Dan, Ryan 12 and Sean 7) and 8524 (Gerry and Christina). Don't worry if its too late for the adults, just the kids in 8526 would be great.

As this is our first Halloween cruise, can anyone advise if there is trick or treating throughout the boat on the 31st so that we can load up on goodies for the kids. Halloween is not a very big event in Singapore so it will be an eye opener for the kids to see all the costumes!

Cheers Chris

PS Can any experienced Disney cruisers out there tell us whether our room locations are any good? We literally just booked yesterday so there wasn't much choice left. Looks like its going to be a fullcruise :cheer2:

Does anyone know what the fitness room is like? Do they have free weights (dumbells in particular)? I am doing P90X and would like to continue my workouts as usual. I am bringing bands just in case though.:thanks:

Sorry I can't answer your question but I wanted to say congratulations on getting into the P90X and sticking to it while on the cruise. It's an amazing system. We use it and the 10 minute trainers. Keep up the good work and good luck reaching your goals!!!

missUSA82 I really like your FE. My daughter and I can't wait to see all the FE's on the ship.

ryansean, as far as your room goes, any place on the ship is a good place to be:) Actually, the nice thing about deck 8 is the decks above and below are stateroom only decks so 8 should be pretty quiet. At least that's what we are hoping.

Hopefully our kids can meet up, I have a 12 year old son and 11 year old twins boy and girl. We're on the same floor 8130.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter