OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Hi Everyone!

The trip is getting so close! :cool1: I am getting so exicted! :cool1: Just sitting down this evening to work on our FE Extender gifts.

Just trying to do all the final plans for our few days before the cruise too. Turns out my whole family is going to meet us in Disney World so I am really looking forward to spending time with them as we all live far apart.

I was talking to Disney Cruise Line yesterday and was told we would have Halloween themed evening on Monday and Pirate themed evening on Tuesday so I guess dress-up will be on Wednesday...

We are about to get hit with a Cat 1 Hurricane...I hate them...they are very rare for here but this is out second one this year! Last one travelled so fast no real damage however the one we had last year caused alot of damage.

I keep trying to private message you but they aren't going through! Facebook would be a great way to get the kids to meet.

Can you only private message when you have so many posts?:confused3

We'll figure out a way. I just don't want to put all the facebook info out on a public forum.

Yes I think the problem is I'm not up to 10 posts yet. I was able to open your messages to me but not to reply. I sent you a reply to your pm - did it go through?

Thanks,
Michelle

Yes I think the problem is I'm not up to 10 posts yet. I was able to open your messages to me but not to reply. I sent you a reply to your pm - did it go through?

Thanks,
Michelle

You can find topics to comment on to quickly get up to the 10!

It is getting so very close!

Could you please add another cabin to the FE list. Cabin # 8062 2 boys Aiden age 10 and Colin age 7. The mom is Karen. Thanks so much its getting so close!

Thanks,
Michelle

Just write one word or post one smilie in each post until you are over 10. You can do it in a couple minutes pirate:

Jan :earsgirl: JLSE50

I was talking to Disney Cruise Line yesterday and was told we would have Halloween themed evening on Monday and Pirate themed evening on Tuesday so I guess dress-up will be on Wednesday...

I don't think we're having dress up night are we? They wouldn't do it on the last night cause people need to put their luggage out and on the 1st they may or may not have luggage so I assumed we had 2 fancy dress nights and 2 cruise casual or am I missing something?

Our friends would Luke to be added too. Cabin # 8062 2 boys Aiden age 10 and Colin age 7 and Karen the mom. thanks!

Hi,

This cabin was suspose to be removed from the FE List back early spring the same time our other friends were removed from the list...

10162 Jaime (friend) 2 2 Dennis, Tracey, Aiden (6), Gavin (4).

Just noticed it was still there. Please remove from the list.

Thanks!

Removed. They were still there from Kathy's list (guess I didn't get that update).

Could you please add another cabin to the FE list. Cabin # 8062 2 boys Aiden age 10 and Colin age 7. The mom is Karen. Thanks so much its getting so close!

They are added. Thanks for the reminder, not sure how I missed that first request.

Hi All,

We are getting down to the wire. We fly out in a little over 3 weeks. :woohoo:

With all the new additions/updates to the FE list; PLEASE, PLEASE, double check the FE list. http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/fe_list.htm - Oct 23rd is the FINAL CUTOFF or all updates (I need to pack as we fly out on the 26th. :thumbsup2 ).

PM/email me, or Post any updates.

We still have two GTY cabins:

GTY Caniac27 Michelle, Derek, Maggie (g9)
GTY Phototech11 Jason, Leigh Anna, Allie (20), Kate (10)

Reminder, I will have a paper version on our cabin for any Upgrades/Changes that happen on Embarkation day. Please stop by, say hello and update the cabin number so everyone will find you (otherwise someone else will receive those really cool FEs). I will also some copies for folks too and CS will make copies if you ask nicely..

http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/fe_list.htm

Hi Everyone!

The trip is getting so close! :cool1: I am getting so exicted! :cool1: Just sitting down this evening to work on our FE Extender gifts.

Just trying to do all the final plans for our few days before the cruise too. Turns out my whole family is going to meet us in Disney World so I am really looking forward to spending time with them as we all live far apart.

We are about to get hit with a Cat 1 Hurricane...I hate them...they are very rare for here but this is out second one this year! Last one travelled so fast no real damage however the one we had last year caused alot of damage.

glad you said this cause I orginally thought halloween and semiformal where going to fall on the same night so i didnt know what to choose to dress like

I don't think we're having dress up night are we? They wouldn't do it on the last night cause people need to put their luggage out and on the 1st they may or may not have luggage so I assumed we had 2 fancy dress nights and 2 cruise casual or am I missing something?

i orginally thought the first night is cruise casual then 2nd is halloween/semi formal your choice, then third pirate and the 4th is casual but i could be wrong

i orginally thought the first night is cruise casual then 2nd is halloween/semi formal your choice, then third pirate and the 4th is casual but i could be wrong

My travel agent called Disney as was told that the dinners would be:
Night 1 cruise casual
Night 2 Halloween costume or cruise casual
Night 3 Pirate
Night 4 dress up

Night 1 cruise casual
Night 3 Pirate
Night 4 dress up

Well, I for one don't plan on anything fancy for dress up... Maybe slightly better than cruise casual..

I only think/plan to take Tuxes on 7/14+ cruises anyway and only then if I can take two suitcases (flying) or are driving (which means a west coast cruise). Cost too much for extra luggage these days.. (Part of the reason why I think Disney downgraded the cruise attire, used to always require business attire for dinner - now that is only true for Palo and Remy).

Night 1 cruise casual
Night 3 Pirate
Night 4 dress up
Yeah I am a travel agent too and I was told the same thing. I have a group of group of clients who wanted to know what to pack including me!

I told all my guests that are going cruise casual to slightly dressed up...button downs, polos and khakis...it is hard enough to pack but this cruise had so much to dress for! :rotfl:

Whew!

The cruise is getting really close. I've finished my FE gifts (bagged and tagged!), sent the form to special services to confirm the accessible cabin and a few other features we'll need, got out the suitcases last night because I need to measure a few to find the best carry on one (or at least one that's not bigger than 22 x 14 x 9), and confirmed our car rental from Hertz (for the long drive down and back).

I think I'm going to cave and book AKL or OKW for the night before the cruise. I hate going all the way to Florida and not either staying in a WDW hotel or having a WDW meal.:earboy2:

Hmmm. Now I am confused about the dinner dress. My DH's family is coming with us and I have been their planner for the whole thing. Now they are asking me about what to pack and I don't know what to tell them. Do the men need jackets for the last dinner? My DH is griping about that, but I want us to be dressed appropriately. My TA gave me info about Halloween costumes, but not about dining the rest of the nights. Anyone know how to get a definite answer?

Hmmm. Now I am confused about the dinner dress. My DH's family is coming with us and I have been their planner for the whole thing. Now they are asking me about what to pack and I don't know what to tell them. Do the men need jackets for the last dinner? My DH is griping about that, but I want us to be dressed appropriately. My TA gave me info about Halloween costumes, but not about dining the rest of the nights. Anyone know how to get a definite answer?

Remy requires a jacket, but they have loaners if you don't have one (I do not).

I have always gotten by with a casual business attire at semi, formal and Palo's - Black slacks, dressy Polo shirt, black Disney crocs with socks.

The only time I wear a button-down shirts is when I wear my tux or/and pirate night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter