OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

Thanks for the info on the dress for each night Then it will be

1. Cruise casual
2. Halloween costume
3. Remy (so I won't need anything pirate I guess)
4. Cruise casual

Just wanted to say, high tea has been showing available for about a month now but only for 3/4 people so I don't think it will be an issue once you get onboard. Its clearly not sold out yet

It's not showing as available to me (and I have 3 people in my party).

All of Palo is greyed out for me on the 4 day cruise.

High tea includes tea, finder sandwiches and a dessert course. DH and I have it reserved, but will cancel in a heartbeat if we can get brunch! While many say it's not the most elegant tea they have been to, for me, it's another chance to be in Palo, relax and just enjoy time with my DH!

If you are interested, keep watching for it before we sail. In addition, check the Personal Navigator in the terminal when you check in to see when they are taking waitlists/ressies for Palo for the cruise.

Yay, 36 more days, which means only 34 more sleeps at home for us. We are heading to Mickey's Not-So-Scarry-Halloween Party tonight. Of course, it will probably be raining, but that won't dampen our fun! Saving mine and DH costume for the Dream...DD has no idea we are going tonight. She thinks that she & I are going to surprise Daddy at work and go to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. I can't wait until she gets home from school!

Stephanie

We have a little guy in our party going who has NO idea he is going on a Disney cruise either :)

We are beyond excited it is getting so close now! One of the people in our party got a huge room, it is amazing!! They did the guarantee a room not sure which kind and wow did it pay off!

We are getting married on Castaway Cay at 10 AM so many of you will see us!! If anyone is interested in manning the camera on the tripod it includes a piece of cake and champagne! :rotfl:

Eeek...I still cannot believe the cruise is 36 days away!

It is not showing for me either. I am going to try to book this when I get back on board as well. DCL will usually hold back 20-25% availability for onboard bookings :)

We are beyond excited it is getting so close now! One of the people in our party got a huge room, it is amazing!! They did the guarantee a room not sure which kind and wow did it pay off!

We are getting married on Castaway Cay at 10 AM so many of you will see us!! If anyone is interested in manning the camera on the tripod it includes a piece of cake and champagne! :rotfl:

Congratulations! That will be an awesome setting for your wedding :)

35 days wow time is going fast. One the 30day mark we put up our disney countdown. What makes it more real is when I got the mail today and found the cruise doc :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Wedding Cake and Champagne.... I could be talked into that job...

I'm lucky! I only live 45mins from the port...hehehe

My kids and I wish we were down there all the time. We are backwards snowbirds. We live down there in the summer months and in the north in the winter months because of my work. For now I take my day trips to get my Disney fix when needed. It helps having a daughter who works for SWA.

How weird! Its definately showing on ours as I just went in to check. All others are greyed out bar High Tea for 3-4 people.

We are two and no Tea showing, once on board if there are tables for 3-4 and 2 want to partake in Tea they will manually put you at the tables that are open, so this is a good sign for on board booking. The computer isn't smart enough to let 2 people sit at a 4 top.

Pj

Hi there, been too busy with work and our Alaskan Wonder cruise to really get involved with this one. Are we too late to participate in FE? Traveling are myself (Michelle), DH Derek and DD Maggie (9). We're also traveling with a couple other friends from my daughters' dance classes (ours will be the children you see tumbling around the ship - can't seem to keep their feet on the ground - or deck!) See you onboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter