OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

I'll take:

1 baby boy
1 young girl
1 older girl
1dog
1cat

Thanks!

-America

Ok set aside for you.

Question did you get back to me with your childrens names and their favorite characters for their personalized FE gift? I don't see your stuff anywhere. Thanks

Ok I now have these disney family member decals left.

2 baby girl
1 older boy
1 dog

Ok set aside for you.

Question did you get back to me with your childrens names and their favorite characters for their personalized FE gift? I don't see your stuff anywhere. Thanks

Pretty sure I did!

But here it is anyways...(just asked the kids again and theyre answers changed from the first response you never got...go figure!)

Alyzea-Repunzel from the movie Tangled
Layla-Ariel
Jayson-Lightening McQueen

Those t-shirts are awesome! I did not know you could spray paint shirts.

Is there a cruise list and/or a meet & greet date?

Hi everyone! I am brand new to the disboards. Just trying to figure it all out. We have done a Halloween cruise with Disney a few years ago, but especially excited to be going on the Dream this time. Spending all my time organizing pirate costumes and Halloween costumes. It's coming soon!! Yeah!!

Hi everyone! I am brand new to the disboards. Just trying to figure it all out. We have done a Halloween cruise with Disney a few years ago, but especially excited to be going on the Dream this time. Spending all my time organizing pirate costumes and Halloween costumes. It's coming soon!! Yeah!!

Welcome! :-)

We are beyond excited to sail at Halloween and on the Dream as well. It will be me (Stephanie 13th DCL), DH (Peter, 11th DCL), and DD (Kayla, age 7, 8th DCL).

Stephanie

Hello I am a newbie but very excited. My sister LUVSMINNI and I are taking a family vacation together. I am trying to read through the threads to find any great tips available. The count down is on :rotfl:

Welcome Jaqks and LUVSMINNI! Getting so much closer to sailing!

I'm hoping for our cabin assignment soon! I have been checking almost daily since PIF date, and it would just be nice to know!!!

We have been busy with school and cruise prep! I think I am about set for at least our first semester of school. I'll probably spend Thanksgiving weekend figuring out the spring!

We'll be seeing everyone soon!!!

I've been checking every couple of days, and no luck on the Palo brunch, and dinner has only shown for (1-2) a couple of times.

I will already be on board and will be lining up to be on the wait list or perhaps get a onboard booking.

Pj

Been checking every few days for the Palo brunch.

I've not seen any availability and now the dinner is gone too on the 4 day cruise (Oct 30th). There are still some dinner times on the 3 day Nov 3rd cruise for groups of 1-2.

I think I'm going to stop looking soon and just forget about Palo (I'm only interested in the brunch and even that is a maybe in my mind).

1 night out of the 7 though I do intend to skip the dining room and try cabana's for dinner. Their menu for dinner (posted on Allearsnet) looks pretty good. I'm thinking we might skip our late dining on Pirate night (not my favourite menu) and try Cabana's then.

Home on family related leave today (Mom's feeling under the weather and Dad had an all day meeting so I used one of my leave days from work to stay with her today). Planning to work on my FE gifts and get a good start on them. I have all the materials - I just need to get to work! :yay:

Woohoo! I checked this morning and we have our stateroom assigned! We are in 6512. Went from an 8B to 8A. It seems to be an accessible room, and in reading the SR reports, it is roomy, but no split bathroom or tub. We'll work with the girls more on showers now!

It is starting to feel a bit fall-like here after months of hot weather. It makes for a happier family here, for sure.

We are getting our Disney fix the next few weeks. We are going to see The Lion King in 3D tomorrow night, and next weekend we will see one of the Disney Live shows.

Have a great rest of the week!

Anybody else see a credit back from DCL on their recent cc statement? It isn't much, but I was wondering if a fuel surcharge was eliminated or a port tax changed?

We also plan on trying Cabanas for dinner one night. Probably Pirate Night, so we can see the other menus on the regular rotation dining nights.

Been checking every few days for the Palo brunch.

I've not seen any availability and now the dinner is gone too on the 4 day cruise (Oct 30th). There are still some dinner times on the 3 day Nov 3rd cruise for groups of 1-2.

I think I'm going to stop looking soon and just forget about Palo (I'm only interested in the brunch and even that is a maybe in my mind).

1 night out of the 7 though I do intend to skip the dining room and try cabana's for dinner. Their menu for dinner (posted on Allearsnet) looks pretty good. I'm thinking we might skip our late dining on Pirate night (not my favourite menu) and try Cabana's then.

Home on family related leave today (Mom's feeling under the weather and Dad had an all day meeting so I used one of my leave days from work to stay with her today). Planning to work on my FE gifts and get a good start on them. I have all the materials - I just need to get to work! :yay:

Anybody else see a credit back from DCL on their recent cc statement? It isn't much, but I was wondering if a fuel surcharge was eliminated or a port tax changed?

We also plan on trying Cabanas for dinner one night. Probably Pirate Night, so we can see the other menus on the regular rotation dining nights.

We have the private room on pirate night in Palo as I was not sure how many of my guests would "dig" pirate night (we are getting married on Castaway on this sailing).

I have not seen any credits but I will definitely be looking now! lol

I am still going to try to get Palo brunch for us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter