OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

DH and I are doing the kayak and hike on CC.

We've wanted to do that. Be interesting to see what you think of it. Booked it in the past, only to see it cancelled due to high seas. Perhaps it won't be this year, since we decided to go excursion free on CC.

Hey, I don't know if anyone shops at ridemakerz in DTD. There's a groupon for 1/2 off. It's still going on for 2 more days.

We've wanted to do that. Be interesting to see what you think of it. Booked it in the past, only to see it cancelled due to high seas. Perhaps it won't be this year, since we decided to go excursion free on CC.

We did it our first time at CC and it was fun.. Worth doing at least once..

Tried talking them into kayaking over to the little island since it looked so close.. They laughed and said it was farther than looked and the currents would take us where we wouldn't want to go.. :goodvibes

Here is the Final FE list for Tally reasons. Additions will still be accepted with the expectation that they may not receive gifts unless people have extra (which many of us do). Additions after this date will labeled in Blue color.

http://www.trapperhq.com/dcl/20111030/fe_list.htm

Disney DREAM -- Oct 30 - Nov 3, 2011
Fish Extender List (updated 9/1/11)

• Cabin DIS_ScreenName Names (ages)
  1. 2016 Princess Sleepy Jesse, Sarah, Leah (g8), Sophie (g5)
  2. 2521 Auntmeme Meme, Larry, Parker (b10)
    [*]5538 ppartekim Mike, Holly (MASTER LIST)
  3. 5552 PrincessTrisha Trisha, Connie, Bill
  4. 6014 Pjpoohbear Penny, DM Terry
  5. 6104 LiveLove2Girls Francisco, Seslie, Lauryn(11), Hailey (8)
  6. 6110 Flatzkids Tim, Janice, Tyler(11), Kaya (9), Briar (8)
  7. 7504 Plc001 Pedro, Jessica, Christian (9), Alicia (17)
  8. 7510 annrae Ken, Barb
  9. 7672 missusa82 America, Jose, Alyzea (g9), Layla (g5), Jason (b3)
  10. 8001 Nascar8820 Terry, Lisa
  11. 8120 Princess Olivia Jennifer, Craig, Cameron (13), Carson (2), Nolan (1)
  12. 8130 Mickeygolf Dave, Julie, Jaxson (b12), Peyton (b11), Paige (g11)
  13. 8150 Princess Olivia Brenda, Julia, Olivia (14)
  14. 8160 Ajaysmom825 Angela, Dave, Kim, Austin (b12), Drew (b12 mos)
  15. 8162 Happytime Mike, Terry
  16. 8563 stitchlovestink Tom, Lynn, Ashleigh (15 ) - Ashleigh's B'day Nov 2nd
  17. 8666 Ariel Rae Rae, Steve, Connor (20 mos)
  18. 8668 Ariel Rae Toni, Gib
  19. 8669 Ajaysmom825 Ashley, Brian
  20. 8671 Ajaysmom825 Patti, Damien (b9)
  21. 9021 Ja_rule_lover_420 Jackie, Ryan, Landen (2), Jack (18 mos) - Jackie's B'day Oct 31st
  22. 9023 Ja_rule_lover_420 April, Michele - Michele's B'day Nov 2nd
  23. 9047 Tink11 Sue, Quinn (g8), Marissa (5), Luke (6)
  24. 9049 Tink11 Ron, Robbie (10), Shea (12)
  25. 9120 Travelinfan Brenna, Phil, Noah (8), Rachel (6)
  26. 9166 IleneF Ilene, Murt, Michele, Kyle
  27. 9176 Dagny Dagny, Jeff, Zachary (12)
  28. 9603 BealsRwe Stephanie, Peter, Kayla (g7)
  29. 10045 Dagny Jordyn, Brenham
  30. 10162 Jaime (friend) Dennis, Tracey, Aiden (6), Gavin (4)
  31. 10166 Jaime Glen, Jaime, Kierra (9), Alicia (7)
  32. 10634 FrigulettoEA Jeannette, Tiana (g14), Cassandra (g11)
  33. 10636 FrigulettoEA Dawn, Nick, Christian (b7)
  34. 10658 TDWZ Kurt, Trisha, Adam (b13), Hailey (g10)
  35. GTY Luvdis31 Rob, Amber, Sydney (2)
  36. GTY AmandaRG Dale, Amanda, Arianna (g5), Nichole (g4)
  37. GTY Phototech11 Jason, Leigh Anna, Allie (20), Kate (10)

OFFICIAL TALLY (9/1/2011)
Total Rooms 38
Total Adults 76
Total Kids 50

After this date the numbers will increase with additions.

Thank you so much for doing all the FE stuff, ppartekim! It is so exciting to have "final" numbers. It makes it seem so close. I better get going on my projects. :)

Hey there!!! My friends are going to be on your cruise and are first timers...was wondering if the FE was still opened? Where can I find it?

thx

Hi ALL,

If you want to be added to the FE list, either PM me or post your info on this thread.

The current list is available here - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/FE_List.htm

PS. FE additions after today will still be excepted until Oct 23rd (I will not excluded anyone who wants to join the fun), but there is no guaranty of receiving FE gifts unless folks have extra (which many do).

Hey there!!! My friends are going to be on your cruise and are first timers...was wondering if the FE was still opened? Where can I find it?

thx

:)

Hi - I would like to be added to the FE. I know it's late - This is our 3rd cruise.. First one at Halloween time. My boys are 7 and 8 -turning 9 on 10/30/2011!! Room #9579 (subject to change based on upgrades available at port)...

Hi - I would like to be added to the FE. I know it's late - This is our 3rd cruise.. First one at Halloween time. My boys are 7 and 8 -turning 9 on 10/30/2011!! Room #9579 (subject to change based on upgrades available at port)...

Welcome to the group. :goodvibes

Still need number of adults, and first names of everyone (besides just Parent, son, son), please.

What a birthday present!! :yay: I wish when it was my bday my parents took me on a cruise :rotfl:

Hello everyone !

Sorry ppartekim - myself (Rebeccca), husband (Bill), son Ryan(7), son Brandon (8 turning 9 on 10/30/11).

PrincessTinker11 - Yes, my son's birthday present and my 40th birthday present - My birthday is 10/23.. >>> - I am SOOOOO jealous of your wedding at CC- I have been reading your PJ all afternoon - I have thought about doing the VR at CC!! If there is anything you need help with for the wedding -just let me know!! I am not very creative - but follow directions well (LOL)!!!

Has anyone planned a meet and greet? I know there is trick or treating on the ship - I have seen on other boards where the kids get together for ice cream, etc.... any of that planned?

My kids started back to school today. It's so good to have the days to myself yet so bad to have to get up sooooo early. Oh and sooooo much homework. I thought I was done with schoolwork when I graduated college. Here it is 20+yrs later and I am still doing homework. Are the school's sending home more work or am I just getting older? I don't remember having this much work when I was a kid.

Hey everyone sorry I havent posted in awhile been busy with all of the end of summer things and my son going back to school didnt realize so much homework can be involved in the 2nd grade. Also been walking and workingout alot we are doing a 21mile walk for 9/11 in stlouis and i was one of the crazies who signed up and i think i maybe doing the 5k on castaway cay as well.

I am super excited for the cruise coming up seems arms reach away. I made my son a 30day countdown to do to get him more excited. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Feels like fall here this week we went from 102weather saturday to the low 70s. Time to take out the colder weather clothes.

Hi everyone,

We are excited to go cruising on the Oct 30th Dream sailing. We are celebrating my 40th birthday on the cruise. DW 37 is looking forward to the shows. Both of our boys (10 and 8) are excited to see the kids club areas. We have cruised on RCL several times and love to travel. Castaway Cay here we come!!!

See you real soon!!!

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter