• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

I have a question on the FE list. Is there a room #101662 and if so where is it?

That has been an open question.

• 101662 Dennis, Tracey, Aiden (6), Gavin (4)

I was hoping the folks listed in the cabin would step forward but if not, then I will remove them on Sep 1st. as a nonexistent cabin.

That has been an open question.

• 101662 Dennis, Tracey, Aiden (6), Gavin (4)

I was hoping the folks listed in the cabin would step forward but if not, then I will remove them on Sep 1st. as a nonexistent cabin.

Their room number is - 10162

I asked when I was making their personalized FE gifts a while ago.

There was an accidental extra 6 for some reason. They are traveling with their friend who is DISer Jamie. She is in stateroom - 10164

She hasn't been on here much. Might try to email or PM her and ask to make sure that is still the correct stateroom.

Their room number is - 10162

I asked when I was making their personalized FE gifts a while ago.

There was an accidental extra 6 for some reason. They are traveling with their friend who is DISer Jamie. She is in stateroom - 10164

She hasn't been on here much. Might try to email or PM her and ask to make sure that is still the correct stateroom.

See someone did come forward. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup2

FE updated... http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/fe_list.htm

Well, we survived the storm. We have a couple trees down in our yard. There is some flooding and roads closed in the area but that's it. It wasn't as bad as expected, which is good. How did everyone else from the east coast make out?

Well, we survived the storm. We have a couple trees down in our yard. There is some flooding and roads closed in the area but that's it. It wasn't as bad as expected, which is good. How did everyone else from the east coast make out?

We did well but an existing leak I had (That I was waiting to handle AFTER the cruise lol) became worse so now my cousin will be fixing my roof in a few weeks where the leak came from...

One part of our fence came down and we were without electric for 28 hours, lost about 150 dollars worth of food and brought the rest of the frozen items to my MIL to ensure we would not be out 2K. I did not go into work today as I work in the State capital and it is flooded with 4 Ft of water...:rotfl:

I am going to go back tomorrow...I needed today to thoroughly clean up!

Is anyone interested in the couples all inclusive Cove Pocono resorts in PA?

I am a forever lovers member and have rewards cards that can save you 10% Off your stay. I do get rewards after so many people book incase you were wondering. If you are at all interested let me know and I can include one of the cards in with your FE gifts. Didn't want to give them out to anyone that isn't interested so I'm not including them in all FE. You can check out the three different resorts at Cove Pocono resorts.

only 3.5" here in Central Pa. No damage at home, but a tree is still hanging dangerously on some wires on my path to work. Guess they're real busy, as it happened btw 9 and 11am yesterday, and all they've done is put up barricades to close off what is a rather well-traveled road.

Hi I haven't posted in forever but wanted to start getting geared up.
This is our 3rd nanahead cruise and our forth disney cruise.

It's me, dh(Larry) and ds(Parker -10). We'll be in room 2521, at the bottom of the boat:goodvibes

I've had a chance to read only a few pages so please let me know what the facebook page is and the list for the FE and any other fabulous plans.

This trip is a surprise birthday gift for dh who turns the big 50 in about a month - been in the works for 4 years now:cheer2: So excited to see some old friends and meet new ones:banana:

Another day closer. Tomorrow we can say that our cruise is next month.

That's funny you say that. The first thing this morning, we told our DS (12) that tomorrow we can say we cruise next month.... :dance3: WOO HOO!!

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!
Angela

It's me, dh(Larry) and ds(Parker -10). We'll be in room 2521, at the bottom of the boat:goodvibes

I've had a chance to read only a few pages so please let me know what the facebook page is and the list for the FE and any other fabulous plans.

This trip is a surprise birthday gift for dh who turns the big 50 in about a month - been in the works for 4 years now:cheer2: So excited to see some old friends and meet new ones:banana:

Welcome..

I have you on the FE list.. Is your first name really Meme?

And what is a nanahead cruise?

Nanaheads are a group of people that have sail together the past few years. Kathy is the head of the Nanaheads (and gave us the name). Unfortunately, this cruise started out as one but there aren't many of us going now :sad2:

2007 Meet
DSC00249.jpg

2008 Meet
DSC01179.jpg

we all had matching shirts (designed by Mutt) and on the front it had a banana holding up fingers showing how many Nanahead cruises you have been on.

Hi Fellow DCL Cruisers!

My name is America and my family and I will be cruising in the Dream Oct. 30, 2011. This will be our first cruise ever and we are super excited!!! We were actually booked for a Oct 2012 cruise asbirthday presents for hubby and I...well disney calls us a week ago saying that they have to cancel our reservations b/c some company bought out the entire voyage for the dates we were suppose to go. Turns out now that we're going October 2011! With no addtional cost and $100 on board credit!

I have heard so much about the Fish Exchange and would love to be apart of it for our first cruise. We are a family of 5...a mom, dad and 3 kids (ages 9-girl, 5-girl, 3-boy) We are staying the in stateroom number #7672. So if you can add us to the list and also send me a list so I can get started on FE gift that would be awesome!

I can't wait for Oct. 30th!!! :woohoo:

Can you add us to the FE Exchange as well?

America (mom), Jose (dad), Alyzea (9yrs.), Layla (5yrs.) Jayson (3yrs.)
Stateroom 7672

Thanks!

Hello! Welcome missusa86 ( love the play on your name)!

So,school that was supposed to start today has been pushed to next Tuesday. Power has still not been restored to everyone in our regional school district 3 days later. My kids are pretty happy to extend summer vacation. Dd started cheerleading today. I love the fall and all the fun it brings, especially the cruise :banana:

On another cruise related happy note I had been struggling on what to do for an FE. Not anymore! Took a road trip with the kids today and am very happy with what we got. I hope you all will be too! So excited!

So exciting! We are getting oh so close!

FE gifts have to be finished and assembled, sewing has to be done. Can't wait to get those behind me, because it will be downhill from there!!!

Now hoping all tropical storms/hurricanes stay well away!!!

Hello! Welcome missusa86 ( love the play on your name)!

So,school that was supposed to start today has been pushed to next Tuesday. Power has still not been restored to everyone in our regional school district 3 days later. My kids are pretty happy to extend summer vacation. Dd started cheerleading today. I love the fall and all the fun it brings, especially the cruise :banana:

On another cruise related happy note I had been struggling on what to do for an FE. Not anymore! Took a road trip with the kids today and am very happy with what we got. I hope you all will be too! So excited!

Thanks! I'm a military brat thus the name...

Goin out this weekend to get supplies for FE gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter