OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

We're almost down to less than 2 months before we leave. I spent last night playing with my WDW ADRs, since it looks like they are adding showings of Fantasmic while we're there. Do you think Tusker House for breakfast and Boma for dinner on the same day is overkill?

I am looking forward to packing. (It's so much more fun than unpacking, which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now after our long weekend in the Boundary Waters.) We hit the end of summer sales and my DDs and I have a bunch of new clothes. I need to make a packing list so I don't forget what I bought. :thumbsup2

BealsRwe: Good luck on your Tinkerbell Run. I am jealous. I have my eye on Expedition Everest Challenge next spring and the Princess 1/2 marathon for my 40th b-day the winter after that. My DD7 is running her first 5K with DH and me on Sunday at the MN State Fair.

I need the kids to go back to school now so I have time to work on my FE and my FE gifts. Plus I have to figure out Halloween costumes. It seemed like I had so much time, but it's rushing at me now.

OK, off to do laundry. Then I can think about packing again!

We're almost down to less than 2 months before we leave. I spent last night playing with my WDW ADRs, since it looks like they are adding showings of Fantasmic while we're there. Do you think Tusker House for breakfast and Boma for dinner on the same day is overkill?

I am looking forward to packing. (It's so much more fun than unpacking, which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now after our long weekend in the Boundary Waters.) We hit the end of summer sales and my DDs and I have a bunch of new clothes. I need to make a packing list so I don't forget what I bought. :thumbsup2

BealsRwe: Good luck on your Tinkerbell Run. I am jealous. I have my eye on Expedition Everest Challenge next spring and the Princess 1/2 marathon for my 40th b-day the winter after that. My DD7 is running her first 5K with DH and me on Sunday at the MN State Fair.

I need the kids to go back to school now so I have time to work on my FE and my FE gifts. Plus I have to figure out Halloween costumes. It seemed like I had so much time, but it's rushing at me now.

OK, off to do laundry. Then I can think about packing again!

I admit it, I started packing too! lol

Sorry, just checked and you weren't on the list that was given to me. The list has now been updated to include you.

http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/FE_List.htm

We have a late addition into the FE, and I will completely understand if not everyone can add another stateroom. My DD and her BF are now going - my daughter's boyfriend has never been to WDW or been on a cruise. He is super excited about going. It is always fun to get newbie Disney people on our trips! Anyway, they are in stateroom 10045, 2 adults. If we could add them, I would be forever grateful. Their names are Jordyn and Brenham :)

We have a late addition into the FE, and I will completely understand if not everyone can add another stateroom. My DD and her BF are now going - my daughter's boyfriend has never been to WDW or been on a cruise. He is super excited about going. It is always fun to get newbie Disney people on our trips! Anyway, they are in stateroom 10045, 2 adults. If we could add them, I would be forever grateful. Their names are Jordyn and Brenham :)

Not a problem.. Will add them in a moment.

My Plan is that Sep 1st is the official cutoff for the FE list -The number of rooms at that time will be considered the official count.

But, I will allow FE list entries until Sunday, Oct 23rd (leaving for the our first half of the B2B on the 26th). I will have the Master list posted on our Cabin door (the other reason to stop it, I need to print it out before I leave home and I am NOT posting my iPad there instead :cool2:).

Any room added after Sep 1st will be considered optional (well, actually the entire FE list is optional :lmao:) meaning that anyone added after that date may not receive FEs due to supply problems. Some people are ordering/making FEs and need to a have a number to use, hence the Sep 1st cutoff date.

A lot of folks will have extra or whatnot and have no problem with extra rooms and this being an optional, fun past time there is no reason not to allow folks to participate if they want. Late comers just have to realize that they may not be receiving as many gifts as others.

Princess Sleepy, we are doing TH for breakfast on the 29th and Boma for dinner. I think we will let the kids go to Mara with my cousin Julie she's 22 and eats like a kid. My mom, dh and I will enjoy Boma! We are staying at AKL the 28th and 29th.

I would like to start making stateroom bag tags for my FE gifts and was wondering what are the chances that those with assigned room numbers will have those change before sailing. Do you think it will be ok to make them and not worry that someone will get an upgrade and their room number change from now until sailing.

I would like to start making stateroom bag tags for my FE gifts and was wondering what are the chances that those with assigned room numbers will have those change before sailing. Do you think it will be ok to make them and not worry that someone will get an upgrade and their room number change from now until sailing.

Hard question to answer.

I do know we won't be moving as this will be the 2nd half of our B2B. That is why I agreed to post the Master List on our cabin door. I do implore that anyone that does upgrade/change cabins please stop by and update the Master list with the new cabin number on embarkation day/night so, that everyone will have it.

I know that some folks may upgrade and may not know until they get to the port and find out if it is avail/cost or if Disney upgraded them without mentioning it (DCL needed that cabin for whatever reason).

I know when we did the Alaskan cruise this year we did not plan on an upgrade until we checked in and saw the prices and then jumped at it (but only halfway up the upgrade path). :rolleyes:

Not a problem.. Will add them in a moment.

My Plan is that Sep 1st is the official cutoff for the FE list -The number of rooms at that time will be considered the official count.

But, I will allow FE list entries until Sunday, Oct 23rd (leaving for the our first half of the B2B on the 26th). I will have the Master list posted on our Cabin door (the other reason to stop it, I need to print it out before I leave home and I am NOT posting my iPad there instead :cool2:).

Any room added after Sep 1st will be considered optional (well, actually the entire FE list is optional :lmao:) meaning that anyone added after that date may not receive FEs due to supply problems. Some people are ordering/making FEs and need to a have a number to use, hence the Sep 1st cutoff date.

A lot of folks will have extra or whatnot and have no problem with extra rooms and this being an optional, fun past time there is no reason not to allow folks to participate if they want. Late comers just have to realize that they may not be receiving as many gifts as others.

Thank you very much for adding them! I think that is a good plan on the cut off date.

Are we trying to plan a group meet at anytime? Would be great to put some faces to the names :) Happy to help if I can :)

Hi All,

I know that my party is not changing rooms: Room #8160, 8162, 8669, & 8671. Our rooms are across the hall and close together; we don't want that to change. :)

By the way, Damien in room 8671 is a boy. :)

Today is my oldest son's 12th birthday! :hug: One more before we hit the "TEENS" :scared1:

And today marks 65 days till we BOARD the ship!!! :dance3:

Happy Thursday everyone!
Angela

64 days to go!

I am filling the time this week by going to our State Fair. It's filled with food on a stick, crop art, farm animals, and bizarre entertainment. I love it! Went on the first day yesterday and am going again today. It's also great training for DDs walking around WDW. This is the first year we did the fair without a stroller and they walked around for 8 hours with no problem. :dance3:

Hi Everyone,

1st: To all those affected (or soon will be) by Hurricane Irene, my thoughts and prayers are on you. I hope you all will find safe places and no harm/damage comes your way.

2nd: To all those in the Scrapbook exchange, I've sent a PM to you. Please read and respond. Thanks.

3rd: I'm working on my FE (again!) to everyone and getting the final touches done on them.

Finally, the cruise is looming closer and closer and the excitement in this house is mounting as well. Yay!!!!! is all I have to say right now.

Has there been a decision if we are wearing any special kind of "ID" that helps us identify Disboards members on embarkation day? Shirt? Button? Hat? Tatoo on face <---Just kidding... LOL

We'll be the ones in the Disney shirts :lmao:

Really: we have lime green Disney tees from a previous cruise, and might wear them. DW usually has a LGMH on her purse, and I put one on the camera strap.

Is there a M&G planned for embarkation day yet?

Anybody else thinking of doing the CC 5k?

Well here in New Jersey we are preparing for Hurricane Irene.:scared1:..I am less than 10 minutes from Long Beach Island which is being evacuated but right now our area has no evacuations. Bought a generator yesterday after having to wait at Home Depot for 4 hours but felt a lot more comfortable knowing we have one ready to go if needed. I hope that any other cruisers who will also be affected by this Hurricane stay safe! I never thought I would say this but I am looking forward to Monday when we have weathered the storm!

Well here in New Jersey we are preparing for Hurricane Irene.:scared1:..I am less than 10 minutes from Long Beach Island which is being evacuated but right now our area has no evacuations. Bought a generator yesterday after having to wait at Home Depot for 4 hours but felt a lot more comfortable knowing we have one ready to go if needed. I hope that any other cruisers who will also be affected by this Hurricane stay safe! I never thought I would say this but I am looking forward to Monday when we have weathered the storm!

I am on the south coast of MA and bracing for the storm as well. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be more tropical storm to hit us. We have lots of tress that I am very nervous about, all in front of the house :sad2:
I remember hurricane Gloria when I was entering my freshman year of H.S. We missed the first three days of school and still had no power at the end of the week. Now my daughter is starting her freshman year on Wednesday hopefully Irene will pack less of a punch than Gloria!

My sil is stationed in NJ. My daughter is very concerned for him because all branches of military were evacuated except the army which he is in. They are going to be the emergency crew.

I almost forgot to answer to a question posted earlier. We are not moving to other rooms. My children are Tiana, girl, 14 Cassandra, girl, 11 and Christian, boy, 7. They are staying in the rooms posted on the FE list. We have connecting rooms.

My sil is stationed in NJ. My daughter is very concerned for him because all branches of military were evacuated except the army which he is in. They are going to be the emergency crew.

If they're stationed at McGuire / Fort Dix they'll be fine. :thumbsup2

Spent my whole life with my parents stationed there and my parents are now living just in a town outside the base. :goodvibes

We are dropping off DS there in a little while for his Weekend with the grandparents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter