OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

We got the 11 30 check in yesterday evening...we are OK with that as we are staying in pop the night before and have a private shuttle stopping at the liquor store on the way in! We are SO excited....this feels like right around the corneer :)

We got the 11 30 check in yesterday evening...we are OK with that as we are staying in pop the night before and have a private shuttle stopping at the liquor store on the way in! We are SO excited....this feels like right around the corneer :)

Was the 11:00 gone? I still have to check in some of my party and am hoping to fit them in with the 11:00 like us.

Boy have I been slacking;) I still need to register online, didn't know about getting times to check into port. Before I just went in:confused3. Have alot of ideas for FE gifts, but having trouble finding the stuff I need to make them. As for names, in my room (tink11-Sue) Quinn is a girl age 8.
Got a fabulous deal on airfare 199.00 round trip! Thinking of staying at the Residence Inn the night before the cruise. Gotta book that, and searching for a good price on renting a 12 passenger van cant believe the price is over 200.00 for one day:scared1: We want to pick it up at MCO, and drop off at Cocoa Beach. The whole family dresses up for pirates night, and for sure the kids will dress up for Halloween, maybe I will too.

Please allow me a moment to rant about the bleepity-bleep WDW website. I have been trying to check in (again). I got my family's room taken care of 2 days ago. Last night I got information from the other 3 rooms that are LINKED to my reservation. Now when I go to do online check-in, I can do one reservation at a time, then I need to wait half an hour (at least) between reservations. It won't let me in to the next reservation after I complete one. I even called DCL and they said I just had to wait. How stupid is that?!?!

Thank you, please return to your regularly scheduled excitement about the upcoming cruise.

Please allow me a moment to rant about the bleepity-bleep WDW website. I have been trying to check in (again). I got my family's room taken care of 2 days ago. Last night I got information from the other 3 rooms that are LINKED to my reservation. Now when I go to do online check-in, I can do one reservation at a time, then I need to wait half an hour (at least) between reservations. It won't let me in to the next reservation after I complete one. I even called DCL and they said I just had to wait. How stupid is that?!?!

Thank you, please return to your regularly scheduled excitement about the upcoming cruise.

:lmao: Disney's websites are always FUN! :rolleyes:

I do not have a problem with that but, will leave it up to the parents. I can easily add a M/F next to the child's age.

Here is the current list. If any parent wants me to add the M/F just let me know. http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/FE_List.htm

• Cabin DIS_ScreenName Names (M/F ages)
  1. 2016 Princess Sleepy Jesse, Sarah, Leah (8), Sophie (5)
  2. 5538 ppartekim Mike, Holly (MASTER LIST)
  3. 5552 PrincessTrisha Trisha, Connie, Bill
  4. 6014 Pjpoohbear Penny, DM Terry
  5. 6104 LiveLove2Girls Francisco, Seslie, Lauryn(11), Hailey (8)
  6. 6110 Flatzkids Tim, Janice, Tyler(11), Kaya (9), Briar (8)
  7. 7504 Plc001 Pedro, Jessica, Christian (9), Alicia (17)
  8. 7510 annrae Ken, Barb
  9. 8120 Princess Olivia Jennifer, Craig, Cameron (13), Carson (2), Nolan (1)
  10. 8130 Mickeygolf Dave, Julie, Jaxson (12), Peyton (11), Paige (11)
  11. 8150 Princess Olivia Brenda, Julia, Olivia (14)
  12. 8160 Ajaysmom825 Angela, Dave, Kim, Austin (12), Drew (12 mos)
  13. 8162 Happytime Mike, Terry
  14. 8666 Ariel Rae Rae, Steve, Connor (20 mos)
  15. 8668 Ariel Rae Toni, Gib
  16. 8669 Ajaysmom825 Ashley, Brian
  17. 8671 Ajaysmom825 Patti, Damien (9)
  18. 9021 Ja_rule_lover_420 Jackie, Ryan, Landen (2), Jack (18 mos) - Jackie's B'day Oct 31st
  19. 9023 Ja_rule_lover_420 April, Michele - Michele's B'day Nov 2nd
  20. 9047 Tink11 Sue, Quinn (8), Marissa (5), Luke (6)
  21. 9049 Tink11 Ron, Robbie (10), Shea (12)
  22. 9120 Travelinfan Brenna, Phil, Noah (8), Rachel (6)
  23. 9166 IleneF Ilene, Murt, Michele, Kyle
  24. 9603 BealsRwe Stephanie, Peter, Kayla (7)
  25. 10166 Jaime Glen, Jaime, Kierra (9), Alicia (7)
  26. 10634 FrigulettoEA Jeannette, Tiana (14), Cassandra (11)
  27. 10636 FrigulettoEA Dawn, Nick, Christian (7)
  28. 101662 Dennis, Tracey, Aiden (6), Gavin (4)
  29. GTY stitchlovestink Tom, Lynn, Ashleigh (15 ) - Ashleigh's B'day Nov 2nd
  30. GTY Luvdis31 Rob, Amber, Sydney (2)
  31. GTY AmandaRG Dale, Amanda, Arianna (5), Nichole (4)
  32. GTY Phototech11 Jason, Leigh Anna, Allie (20), Kate (10)
  33. GTY Dagny Dagny, Jeff, Zachary (12)

Total Rooms 33
Total Adults 66
Total Kids 44

Hey there!

We are in cabin 9176 :)

Call and ask Disney to temporarily disconnect the rooms (they do it for 24 hours) and in between each reservation shut down the computer (it is the cookies preventing you from doing each one after the other) I know this b/c I had 8 rooms to do the other night and it was stressful :rotfl:

Was the 11:00 gone? I still have to check in some of my party and am hoping to fit them in with the 11:00 like us.

Yes it was done and only 11 30 was available! My fiance and I are getting married on CC so we can go in at 11 but the rest of our party will not be able to go in at that time so we were glad to at least get 11 30, now we can wait for the rest of our guests :)

We are finally all checked in. Yay! The 11:00 time slot was gone by the time I got everyone else in, so I gave up our 11:00 slot to join the group at 11:30. I guess I can sleep an extra half hour on Saturday night :rolleyes:. We have a flight getting in late Friday night (11:30 pm) before we spend an early morning and all day at Island of Adventure, so we could probably use the sleep.

I started making a packing list this week too. It is coming up so fast now I can hardly believe it. I have to post at least once a day to watch the ticker move. :goodvibes

We are finally all checked in. Yay! The 11:00 time slot was gone by the time I got everyone else in, so I gave up our 11:00 slot to join the group at 11:30. I guess I can sleep an extra half hour on Saturday night :rolleyes:. We have a flight getting in late Friday night (11:30 pm) before we spend an early morning and all day at Island of Adventure, so we could probably use the sleep.

I started making a packing list this week too. It is coming up so fast now I can hardly believe it. I have to post at least once a day to watch the ticker move. :goodvibes

I also log on JUST to see my ticker, that is too funny! :banana:

Welcome Terry and Lisa!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

So we have been on a cruise last yr and this is our 2nd and i dont feel prepared at all i feel lost on my packing list and what to pack so if anyone wants to share their list that would be awesome. i know if i have my swimsuit then i am set hahaha but i feel lost last time i went think i went overboard on meds just incase anyone got seasick or even sick i believe i over packed but then thats me a overpacker and with it being 4days instead of 7 i feel more lost cause after the cruise we are staying at bonnetcreek resort and hangingout. what to pack what to pack LOL :confused3:confused3:):)

So we have been on a cruise last yr and this is our 2nd and i dont feel prepared at all i feel lost on my packing list and what to pack so if anyone wants to share their list that would be awesome. i know if i have my swimsuit then i am set hahaha but i feel lost last time i went think i went overboard on meds just incase anyone got seasick or even sick i believe i over packed but then thats me a overpacker and with it being 4days instead of 7 i feel more lost cause after the cruise we are staying at bonnetcreek resort and hangingout. what to pack what to pack LOL :confused3:confused3:):)

Maybe try this? I googled it and figured I would adjust it to our needs :)

http://cruises.about.com/cs/cruiseplanning/a/packinglist.htm

Did you need the meds for seasickness? That is my biggest fear!

Did you need the meds for seasickness? That is my biggest fear!

The ship is big enough that you should only feel rocking as we initially move into the (Gulf Stream) channel. Ships deploy the stabilizers soon after we enter and by dinner time, it's begun to wain already. The big thing is to not really think about it too much. Fear can not help at all. Besides. weather in October is usually pretty good.

Now IF there is a tropical storm out there, we might get the winds and some rain. But then again, most of the time cruise ships usually go out of their way to make the sailing as smooth as possible.

The key to avoiding seasickness is eating. Something about chewing helps the equilibrium (sp?) and keeping the stomach full helps balance the squeamishness feeling. Make sure you have a good lunch once you board the ship on departure day!!!!!!!!

Life is good and the cruise will be totally awesome. You'll LOVE it.

If I'm not mistaken, you can get meds at Guest Services if you need them. We had them for the girls and none of us ever needed them, even though we had some serious seas one night (not the first or last). They had to close the pools, the water was splashing out over the edges. I cracked up at a fellow cruiser. She was afraid that she was flat out drunk, because she couldn't walk well. She had obviously had a few, but everyone was having trouble walking a straight line that night!!! I never saw anyone that night that seemed to feel ill.

From what I understand, even most people that get carsick do not get seasick, it isn't that common.

Hi Everyone! So excited that we are getting closer and closer to our Halloween Cruise!! I have a question for anyone that can answer.... Does anyone know how the trick or treating is going to go on Halloween? Last year we where on the Magic but Halloween was on our sea day and the trick-or-treating was during the day. This year we will be in Nassau and our family will be spending the day at Atlantis and I was not sure if my kids will miss the trick-or-treating or if they will have it during the evening hours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter