• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 30, 2008 3 night Wonder

Just got off our first Disney Cruise less than seven days ago. Booked the 3 night October 30th on the Wonder in our same cabin from the Magic :cool1: You'll absolutely love the cruise.

I haven't booked yet, but I am planning to book this cruise when we go on our cruise in December. I think it will be really fun over Halloween. :maleficen

I was beginning to wonder if no one was going to be joining us. Glad someone else will be going. Maybe we will get some more posts. I'm so excited.

I'm looking at cruises that span both Halloween and my anniversary on the first so it is a possibility we will be on this cruise...

...t.

I am booked on this cruise also, as a solo.

I am sure no one in my family will be joining me.

We have lots of time to chat with each other.

just checking in and saying "HI" to everyone.

have lots of activities to do before this cruise, but it will come very fast.

Have to bid a fond farewell to everyone - we just changed our reservation to go in August now on the Double Dip to Castaway Cay. Hope everyone has a great Halloween Cruise.

Well - we're back! Switched from October to August back to October!

Hi Everyone!

I just booked this cruise for my entire family and we are really excited. I hope there are a lot of Halloween things on the ship. Anyone know?

We are booked!!!! Can't wait! Anyone know if Pirate Night will still be the second night even though it's Halloween night?
DS is already planning to be Buzz Lightyear, but I know he would also love dressing up as a pirate as well if that was a different night.

Anyone decided on what excursions you are going to try to book? Our date to register is coming up. We are really having a hard time. Would love to do Atlantis but feel it is toooo expensive. Anyone else been to the Atlantis?

It is almost time to start counting down the days!!!!!:banana:

Hi everyone. We are new to the thread. We are thinking about going on this cruise. Has anyone else ever been on a Halloween cruise? Are there a lot of Halloween events? Is any doing fish extenders for this cruise?

I am so glad to find someone else that is going on this cruise. We are so excited about Halloween and my oldest sons 12th Birthday too so this is going to be extra special. Has anyone booked any excursions? What are they? We went last May on this same cruise but it rained and we could not even get to CC So I am feeling like a newbie. Any advise you can hand out please

We will be going also. Can't wait. My daughter is a Halloween baby. Has anyone been on a Halloween cruise before?
Is anyone doing fish extenders. We did them on our last cruise and they were a lot of fun.....

We are on this cruise and when we sailed on the Magic for Halloween in 2006 Pirate night fell on Halloween night so we celebrated Halloween a night early. Not sure what will happen as that would put them celebrating Halloween the first night on. I think it may be hard to change Pirate night due to the fireworks. Just a guess though. We look forward to seeing some fellow diser's

We are on this cruise and when we sailed on the Magic for Halloween in 2006 Pirate night fell on Halloween night so we celebrated Halloween a night early. Not sure what will happen as that would put them celebrating Halloween the first night on. I think it may be hard to change Pirate night due to the fireworks. Just a guess though. We look forward to seeing some fellow diser's
Hi There I see we are going to be shipmates soon! Just wanted to say hi and that I have 2 boys sailing with us and was wandering how old your son is Mine are 11 & 4 My oldest will be turning 12 the day we arrive home We are so excited about this trip it's our 2nd. I sure hope we can find some more shipmates:confused3 doesn't seem to be many around here sailing when we are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter