• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am so glad everything worked out.

I am stressing a bit at the moment as I still do not have all room numbers for the Scavenger Hunt or the surprise. I hope that those people are coming to the meet today or else leave me a message on my stateroom phone.

I can't wait to meet everybody. We are waiting for them to come and collect our baggage. We won't leave here until 12:20 as we have DCL transfers booked.

Corinna

We can't say good bye, so we'll just say,"see you soon!". We are on our way home and I just needed to quickly say thank you to all of you for making our week even more magical!
It was AMAZING!! The best family vacation ever!

Corinna, hope your vow renewal is perfect!

Mindy

Hi Wonder cruisers! :wave: (HI CORINNA!)

Question: Did DCL automatically charge you for tips? They have been doing it on the Magic since it returned from the MED (they were doing in in the Med also). We're trying to determin if they are just continuing it on the Magaic as a test, or if it has already been instituted fleet-wide. (Not done on the most recent Dream cruises).

They did not auto-charge the tips. We filled out the form the same way that we always have.

The vow renewal was amazing. We got some serious pixie dust. We were supposed to have the ceremony in the office of the pastor, but they actually moved us to the Chapel in the Sky. We are now checked in at the hotel and will have dinner soon.

I hope everybody is having a safe trip home.

Corinna

Thank you everyone for all the amazing gifts in the FE. My Secrete Mickey was very good to me. I hope to cruise with all of you you againreal soon.

We have been home for several hours and I am on my last load of laundry! WHEW!
THANK YOU ALL for the awesome gifties! We love them all :lovestruc

Safe travels to you all. and an extra BIG THANK YOU to Corinna for organizing everything. :flower3:
Sounds like everything went well for your vow renewal, you deserve it!

I think I am going to bed early tonight :)

I wanted to thank the two families that left me some gifts outside our cabin door. I only joined on here a few weeks ago, which was too late to take part in the FE exchange, but two people were kind enough to still include us :lovestruc

We had an amazing time ( with the exception of the two days my kids spent puking :sick:), and we got so spoiled that I'm having a hard time adjusting to doing anything myself. No one was at my dining room table last night putting a napkin in my lap, and suddenly I have to make my own bed. :mad:

I hope everyone had a great trip :goodvibes

Well I brought a pack of notecards on board thinking I was going to get to write little thank you's and I seriously underestimated how crazy a cruise can get! (And how busy I was chasing my little ones!)

But THANK YOU nevertheless!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING! The fish extender gifts, the secret mickey gifts, the friendly conversation, the instant friendships, Corinna our fabulous hostess---all of it. I was choked up several times on board feeling so very grateful for such a special week and my oldest son even cried himself to sleep when we got home--he already missed it so much. (I felt his pain!)

It was truly magical. Thank you to each one of you for helping make it so.

xoxo,
Meredith and Family

Many thanks to everyone that left us goodies during the cruise. All were amazing. DD advised me this morning that she wanted pancakes with syrup in one small bowl and strawberry topping in another small bowl for breakfast. This as I'm trying to get out the door to get to work :upsidedow. One last bag to unpack, but it may have to wait until the weekend.... Hope everyone got home uneventfully. Besides a painfully long TSA process at LAX, all was good on our travels.

Dianna, Mike and Malia

Hi Kelly,

Just wanted to thank you for all the information you provided the last day of the cruise. We were successful in enrolling in the program. Disney should send a little something your way, let us know if they don't (best to e-mail me at diannalally@hawaiiantel.net) and I will follow up with our guy. Hope you and DH enjoyed the "commission" that was so deservedly earned :-) Now we need a seasoned veteran to be assisting us in maximizing our benefits!

Dianna

Hi Kelly,

Just wanted to thank you for all the information you provided the last day of the cruise. We were successful in enrolling in the program. Disney should send a little something your way, let us know if they don't (best to e-mail me at diannalally@hawaiiantel.net) and I will follow up with our guy. Hope you and DH enjoyed the "commission" that was so deservedly earned :-) Now we need a seasoned veteran to be assisting us in maximizing our benefits!

Dianna

Congrats:cheer2: I am so happy for you. The "commission" was amazing. Thank you so much. I am certain we will see each other again now you are part of the family. I have a feeling once you start using your benefits you will wonder how you ever lived without it. You have my e-mail on the back of the cd. If not, krbrat1@gmail.com, I would be glad to help any time.:thumbsup2

I haven't been back on the boards since we got home but it was a quick uneventful trip home. We were home and everything was put away in record time :)

Thank you to everyone for a great time! The FE gifts were a lot of fun.

Special thank yous to our SMs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tinkerbell apron especially. Tori is in Stitch heaven! And my Mom is looking forward to putting her Christmas ornament on her tree.

We had a lot of fun delivering our FE gifts - I hope some of the kids got to do some pin trading. We home the parents got to the M&Ms before the kids got to them :lmao:

Thank you again!

I'm chiming in, also, to add my THANK YOU to all of you for helping to give us a "Wonder"ful cruise. :love:

I'm having my usual "after-effects" from cruising. The ground seems to still be rolling a bit. :tilt:

I'm proud to say, the unpacking is done. I needed to get right to it since I may be out of commision for a couple of days (getting that leftover piece of tooth removed :headache:).

Thanks again.

:cutie:

I don't even know how to begin! Thank you, thank you to everyone! What a lovely group of people to have shared our cruise with!

Getting to meet some of you at the on-board meet was the start! Knowing the faces and having the Dis-names made smiles and conversations easy to start.

Corinna, you started it all and you are amazing! I hope your renewal was just they way you dreamed it! Thank you for your hospitality and your amazing gifts!

It was so fun watching our boys open their door and show us what you had left us. 17 year boys!! On behalf of myself and all of the boys, thank you so much for adding your special touches to our cruise! We had an amazing vacation!

Hi All.

First of all. Thank you for all the FE gifts. We love it. Really hope to sail with you guys again next year. Anyone plan to sail soon? We plan to sail again next Oct on the Fantasy. Heehee..

Clarice

I thought it was time to check in here. Today is officially the last day of my vacation. It is back to work for me tomorrow. We have been back in the UK since Friday though. My body clock is still all confused, but I hope that this will settle once I am back at work.

I had an absolutely amazing cruise and vacation and the vow renewal was everything I hoped for and then some. We had some serious pixie dust sprinkled for that one. The agreement with Crystal Cathedral was that the ceremony would take place in the office of the pastor. I was left speechless when they took us up to the Chapel in the Sky, which is the most gorgeous venue you can imagine with beautiful views. Everything was just gorgeous. If you are interested, here is the blog of our photographer featuring some of our photos:

http://imajenn.com/blog/crystal-cathedral-vow-renewal-corinna-and-graham/

The vow renewal had turned out so different from what I had originally planned, but it was perfect and magical.

Two days before we got on the ship, I did a Halloween-themed Trash the Dress shot at Disneyland. This was also something that had not been part of the official planning, but was so much fun:

http://imajenn.com/blog/tag/halloween/

Of course, to make things even better, after the vow renewal, our friends left us to our own devices for a few hours so that we could have some down time. I decided that I needed something to eat as I had not eaten anything that day so we ended up at the Hearthstone Lounge at the Grand Californian where we shared a flatbread. We got talking to the couple sitting next to us and in conversation it came out that she is a senior trainer at a dolphin facility in Las Vegas. Not only have we visited this facility, but two dolphins that I have worked with when I did a Trainer for a Day type programme at Seaworld Orlando, have been transferred there. So we had plenty to talk about.

I have so many amazing memories of the cruise and the vacation in general. I have now ordered my Photopass CD from Disneyland and this has shipped today. Once this arrives, I can get started on my trip report. I will post a link for this on here once I get started.

Corinna

Loved the pictures Corinna--you look beautiful and the photographer did a great job! The jewelry and bouquet are gorgeous. So glad you got your pixie-dust---you earned it!

I thought it was time to check in here. Today is officially the last day of my vacation. It is back to work for me tomorrow. We have been back in the UK since Friday though. My body clock is still all confused, but I hope that this will settle once I am back at work.

I had an absolutely amazing cruise and vacation and the vow renewal was everything I hoped for and then some. We had some serious pixie dust sprinkled for that one. The agreement with Crystal Cathedral was that the ceremony would take place in the office of the pastor. I was left speechless when they took us up to the Chapel in the Sky, which is the most gorgeous venue you can imagine with beautiful views. Everything was just gorgeous. If you are interested, here is the blog of our photographer featuring some of our photos:

http://imajenn.com/blog/crystal-cathedral-vow-renewal-corinna-and-graham/

The vow renewal had turned out so different from what I had originally planned, but it was perfect and magical.

Two days before we got on the ship, I did a Halloween-themed Trash the Dress shot at Disneyland. This was also something that had not been part of the official planning, but was so much fun:

http://imajenn.com/blog/tag/halloween/

Of course, to make things even better, after the vow renewal, our friends left us to our own devices for a few hours so that we could have some down time. I decided that I needed something to eat as I had not eaten anything that day so we ended up at the Hearthstone Lounge at the Grand Californian where we shared a flatbread. We got talking to the couple sitting next to us and in conversation it came out that she is a senior trainer at a dolphin facility in Las Vegas. Not only have we visited this facility, but two dolphins that I have worked with when I did a Trainer for a Day type programme at Seaworld Orlando, have been transferred there. So we had plenty to talk about.

I have so many amazing memories of the cruise and the vacation in general. I have now ordered my Photopass CD from Disneyland and this has shipped today. Once this arrives, I can get started on my trip report. I will post a link for this on here once I get started.

Corinna

How fun! Thank you for sharing. Glad you are home safe and sound. It was so much fun getting to spend time with you!

I have returned to the real world and not had a chance to say THANK YOU to our WONDERful new friends!

Mindy and Meredith it was lovely to meet you on the first day in the kids club and great to see you roaming the ship taking photos. I hope you got plenty of memories...we did!

Dianna, Mike and Malia we had fun trying to get answers for Corrina's scavenger hunt questions...

Corinna and Graham, lovely to meet such a happy and fun couple it shows in you vow renewal photos.

My sister in law and her family are so very grateful for the gift given to their children through our FE and she cannot say thank you enough. So from her to you all (through me) thank you again.

We have been very busy reviewing our photos and remembering our great holiday. It is sad to come home to reality and have to get back into working, but it means I can plan and save for the next one!

Well I must head off to the Gold Coast as I am attending a wedding today.

Once again thank you to you all for great gifts and the chance to make new friends.

Keep in touch
Becky

Just a quick note to everyone (especially our hostess, Corinna) to sharing the magic of Disney and your warm welcome as we too were late joining the group. It was wonderful to meet you all & I'm sure we'll meet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter