• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can usually be spotted on deck before sunrise, coffee in hand, camera around neck with a black Aruba tshirt :cool1:

Woo hoo!, just bought a new belated birthday prezzie for myself to play with on the Wonder, a Canon EF 8-15mm f/4.0L USM Wide Fisheye Zoom Lens.

Time for some killer landscapes and artsy shots of the Wonder at sunrise and sunset.

I like the way you think! I may just find a belated birthday present for myself on our cruise.......that Dooney Bourke has been calling my name!

I can usually be spotted on deck before sunrise, coffee in hand, camera around neck with a black Aruba tshirt :cool1:

Coffee and a sunrise? I may be meeting up with you some mornings! Only I'll be the one in the Tink jamies with bed head! ;) No pictures of that, please!

I like the way you think! I may just find a belated birthday present for myself on our cruise.......that Dooney Bourke has been calling my name!

Coffee and a sunrise? I may be meeting up with you some mornings! Only I'll be the one in the Tink jamies with bed head! ;) No pictures of that, please!

Oh that so sounds like me. We bought ourselves a new Sony cyber shot, no where in the league with the rest of you photographers, for our 36 anniversary. We needed a camera for our vacation. I hope to be all over that ship. I also am depending on all my new Frieda to use my camera as much as I do so I can get as many pictures as I can with my husband.:rolleyes1

Nice. DH has always been an early riser so most likely will find you. I'm looking forward to sleeping on one of these :cloud9:. 12:30 am bedtime and 6 am roll call is wearing thin....

Sending happy thoughts your way, Corinna! :hug: I hope your assessment goes well!

Thanks for the good wishes. It worked. I was shortlisted after the assessments and had my interview yesterday evening, which I thought went very well. The other candidates will have their interviews on October 5th or 6th, but I am on the Disney Wonder then. They will tell the people who where successful by mid October and by then I will be back in the UK.

Woo hoo!, just bought a new belated birthday prezzie for myself to play with on the Wonder, a Canon EF 8-15mm f/4.0L USM Wide Fisheye Zoom Lens.

Time for some killer landscapes and artsy shots of the Wonder at sunrise and sunset.

Sounds great.

I can recommend this. I got the wristlet last year on the Transatlantic cruise and I got the smallest proper purse on the Panama Canal cruise. I never leave the house without them.

My t shirt arrived yesterday and looks great. I can't wait to wear it.

Corinna

Thanks for the good wishes. It worked. I was shortlisted after the assessments and had my interview yesterday evening, which I thought went very well. The other candidates will have their interviews on October 5th or 6th, but I am on the Disney Wonder then. They will tell the people who where successful by mid October and by then I will be back in the UK.

Sounds great.

I can recommend this. I got the wristlet last year on the Transatlantic cruise and I got the smallest proper purse on the Panama Canal cruise. I never leave the house without them.

My t shirt arrived yesterday and looks great. I can't wait to wear it.

Corinna

Well done, Corinna! It's got to be a good feeling to have done well and have that behind you before your big trip! Congrats again! We will look forward to hearing the results once you get home! :hug:

I have the 2nd generation DB Disney purse and matching wristlet and I love them!

Countdown continues! Can't believe we are just over a week away! :woohoo:

How fun! I can't wait to take pics! Just need to decide which lenses to bring!

We are SOOOOO ready for this trip!!! At this point I need to just LEAVE! haha! The more I am home, the more things I keep adding to my FE's ...
I really need to STOP! Is there a support group?
Can't wait to meet you all! We had already made shirts for the first day, so we won't be in our group's shirts. We will be the family of 14!!! My family, Meredith's family, and my in-laws ... I'm sure you won't miss us! :rotfl2:
See you soon!
Mindy and crew

There's good new here, FEs are done!!!!

That leaves, tshirts, altering DS pants, hemming my formal, and PACKING!!!!!!:scared1:

We'll be there, one way or another.:confused3

:cutie:

We are SOOOOO ready for this trip!!! At this point I need to just LEAVE! haha! The more I am home, the more things I keep adding to my FE's ...
I really need to STOP! Is there a support group?
Can't wait to meet you all! We had already made shirts for the first day, so we won't be in our group's shirts. We will be the family of 14!!! My family, Meredith's family, and my in-laws ... I'm sure you won't miss us! :rotfl2:
See you soon!
Mindy and crew

I keep adding to my Secret Mickey Family! Sign me up for the support group! ;)

I am officially on vacation now :banana:

Corinna

Yeah, Yeah! Let the fun and celebrations begin!

There's good new here, FEs are done!!!!

That leaves, tshirts, altering DS pants, hemming my formal, and PACKING!!!!!!:scared1:

We'll be there, one way or another.:confused3

:cutie:

Woo Hoo for you! :flower3:

Can't wait to meet everyone!

I am on holidays too!! We leave Brisbane on Sunday morning and I tell you I am so happy to get away from it all here.
Will finish packing tomorrow and then let the countdown until I see the Big Cheese and his fantastic home!!
Can't wait to meet you all in person!!

See you real soon
Becky

I keep adding to my Secret Mickey Family! Sign me up for the support group! ;)

I know that feeling. I am about to head into town and I need to pick up one more thing for my Secret Mickey... that I can get here. I am planning to do more Secret Mickey shopping when I get to Disneyland.

I am on holidays too!! We leave Brisbane on Sunday morning and I tell you I am so happy to get away from it all here.
Will finish packing tomorrow and then let the countdown until I see the Big Cheese and his fantastic home!!
Can't wait to meet you all in person!!

See you real soon
Becky

I wish you safe travels. When are you actually arriving in Los Angeles?

Corinna

I got all of the FE gifts bagged and tagged and organized by floor. :scared1: Good thing we aren't flying! I have a copy paper box filled and haven't even wrapped my Secret Mickey surprises yet!

Safe travels to everyone leaving soon!

One week from now we should be leaving the DoubleTree and headed to the Wonder :cool1:

We are at one of the airport hotels now. We are just having some pre-dinner drinks in the club lounge and will have dinner in one of my favourite restaurants soon. Tomorrow morning we will leave for Los Angeles.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter