October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aloha! We recently traded a Christmas Panama Canal trip for Disney out of LA to Mexico on October 2. I realize we are very late to the party, but we would love to participate in whatever possible. We are a family of 3: I'm Dianna, DH is Mike and DD is Malia - age 6. We are really excited about this trip!

Welcome! I have a DD6, Sydney ... She will be delighted to have another new friend! See you on the first day!
Mindy

I've been working on my journal for my kids all week! I work on it every night, and it is almost done! I need to finish it this weekend because I am having it printed an bound, and I will need the time for it to ship! It is going to be so fun! Basically, each of them will have their own little navigator, so I won't have to share! :rotfl2:
I am going to spend a day next week taking pictures of all my stuff, so I can post it after the trip (don't want to spoil any surprises!)

I am beyond excited! 2 weeks!!!

:banana:
Mindy and crew

I'm glad the dentist went easy on you!

Sounds like there are some interesting opportunities at your work! I will send happy thoughts your way that it works out positively for you! :flower3:

Time is just flying by and our trip is right around the corner! I will be heading into work for a 1/2 day or two next week. I go back the work the day after we disembark so I need to make sure everything is ready for the kiddos and I. :teacher:

Can you believe there are only 16 days until we cruise?!!! :woohoo:

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Well for me it is officially single digit dance day today as we will leave for Los Angeles on September 26th. I can't believe how close this has now come.

Things are all happening here. I came to work yesterday to find an email about one of the positions that I had applied for. I will have a test on Monday and then I have to do a presentation and a role play on Wednesday. If I do OK with those, I will have some psychometric testing and an interview the same day. The other applicants will have those two things in early October, but they are making special arrangements for me as they know that I won't be back at work until October 21st.

Well, I came home to a little gift on my pillow. My Sweet DD (11) had made me a Disney charm bracelet! So cute!

Can't wait to meet you all, my friends! And we are so excited to share what we have made for you!

The excitement is in the air!
Mindy

What a lovely surprise. Will you post a photo?

Aloha! We recently traded a Christmas Panama Canal trip for Disney out of LA to Mexico on October 2. I realize we are very late to the party, but we would love to participate in whatever possible. We are a family of 3: I'm Dianna, DH is Mike and DD is Malia - age 6. We are really excited about this trip!

Hi and welcome on board. Could you please let me have the following information:

DIS Name
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here)
Where are you from?
Room number/ Guarantee
Main or late dining
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt?
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise?
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying?

We have a roll call spreadsheet, for which I will send you the link once I have added your details. I am also working on a little surprise for the group and I have included you in this.

FE Gifts and Ts arrived, transport from LAX to Doubletree arranged, just need to book my Tux.

Still GTY :thumbsup2

Sounds like you are on the home straight. Let's hope that you will find out your stateroom number before you get to the port.

Corinna

DIS Name poluwaifam
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here) Mike, Dianna and Malia
Where are you from? We live in Hawaii
Room number/ Guarantee 6128
Main or late dining Late
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt? yes please :cool1:
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise? not really, besides minimizing this :surfweb:
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying? No pre/post stay

Thank you so much Corinna!

DIS Name poluwaifam
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here) Mike, Dianna and Malia
Where are you from? We live in Hawaii
Room number/ Guarantee 6128
Main or late dining Late
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt? yes please :cool1:
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise? not really, besides minimizing this :surfweb:
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying? No pre/post stay

Thank you so much Corinna!

Thanks for the information. I will add your details to the roll call and PM you the link tomorrow.

Corinna

It is only 2 weeks until we will be on the Wonder.

Things are finally going my way. For the first time in ages I am actually believing that I will be ready in time for my vacation. I started out with a to do list of about 200 items and now I have 5 to do and all of them are relatively quick and easy to do. I just have to get around to doing them.

Some of you might have already noticed, but I have added another tab to the roll call spreadsheet. This is kind of providing a "running" order for the Fish Extenders. Starting on deck 2 Forward on the Port side and ending aft on deck 7 Starboard side. The idea is that you can walk up one side and down the other until moving up a deck or two. I hope you find this helpful.

Corinna

I have 4 days at work!! getting my hair done on Saturday and finish packing...then Sunday morning we leave for Disneyland :banana:

We can't wait to meet you all. Hannah and Maddie are excited to be making new friends.

I have just about finished the FE gifts. That is my job today.

Well can't wait to meet you all.

Talk to you really soon
Becky:smickey::butterfly

I have only 4 days left at work now, too. They will be 4 busy days, but 4 days nevertheless. Then I have 2 days at home to tie up loose ends and have some appointments scheduled, one night at a airport hotel and then a week today, we will fly to Los Angeles.

Corinna

:dance3: Woo hoo! :dance3:

Our GTY just turned into a real statetroom assignment: 7138

This the Accessible room which adjoins the secret deck on the port side.

Yea!

Andy

:dance3: Woo hoo! :dance3:

Our GTY just turned into a real statetroom assignment: 7138

This the Accessible room which adjoins the secret deck on the port side.

Yea!

Andy

Congratulations. Looks like the waiting was worth it.

Corinna

I had a little panic today. I got a package from Vistaprint today and I was all exited to see how the t shirt had turned out, only to find that they had sent a cotton bag with the logo of a company that I had never heard off instead. I rang them and they reordered it. I explained that I am about to go on vacation and that I need to t shirt for this and they promised that it will get printed tomorrow and that it will be then overnighted to me.

Corinna

I had a little panic today. I got a package from Vistaprint today and I was all exited to see how the t shirt had turned out, only to find that they had sent a cotton bag with the logo of a company that I had never heard off instead. I rang them and they reordered it. I explained that I am about to go on vacation and that I need to t shirt for this and they promised that it will get printed tomorrow and that it will be then overnighted to me.

Corinna

I hope they get it to you quick! Just an offer - if for some reason it doesn't come overnight - you can ship it to me. I will see you the night before and would be happy to bring it to you. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see them!

I hope they get it to you quick! Just an offer - if for some reason it doesn't come overnight - you can ship it to me. I will see you the night before and would be happy to bring it to you. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see them!

Thanks for the offer. If anything goes wrong, I will order another from the US site and have it shipped to the hotel. Anything that is ordered through there UK website is actually produced and shipped from Belgium.

Corinna

Ours arrived in about 3-4 days and were very good quality.

Andy

Panic - yes I have alot of that going on today. I am working instead of getting things done for our trip. I must admit the OT will be nice to have while on holiday but geez. We've decided to tell the DD and DS about the trip - It is entirely too complicated not to. Good news - found DD and I a dress to match our tiaras.. Only a few more days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter