October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
TA called today that she was mailing out our docs as well. Yay! Finished the last of my fish extender gifts today (we have about 2s individual gift for everyone and then a family gift) and just have to finish up Secret Mickey and pirate costumes. I seriously can't believe we are this close!

Found our dresses for formal and semi-formal night! Woo hoo!
Ready to start packin!

Packing...packing.....we're still GTY and need to buy cases etc. Plenty-o-time!

TA called today that she was mailing out our docs as well. Yay! Finished the last of my fish extender gifts today (we have about 2s individual gift for everyone and then a family gift) and just have to finish up Secret Mickey and pirate costumes. I seriously can't believe we are this close!

Yes, I know. It is exactly a month from today until we will be on the Wonder. Well done on making such good progress with your preparations.

Found our dresses for formal and semi-formal night! Woo hoo!
Ready to start packin!

I can't wait to see the dresses.

PACKING!?!?!?!?!? :scared1:

:cutie:

Gosh! My thought exactly!!!!

PACKING!!!????!!!!!:eek::scared1::eek:

I don't own enough clothes to start packing now.:rotfl2:

Packing...packing.....we're still GTY and need to buy cases etc. Plenty-o-time!

I am tentatively planning on packing on September 24th and there is a distinct possibility that it won't happen until September 25th (the day we leave for the airport). Once I am packed, I want to go. Having said that, I now finish work on September 22nd instead of September 23rd and I may just pack the suitcase with the vow renewal stuff on that day as Graham is still at work and won't get in the way.

Corinna

Finally got our cruise docs today! And yes I think it might take me a month to pack for 7 people. Haha! YOu might think we are bringing an 8th with all our FE stuff!
Let the countdown begin!!!

Three weeks tomorrow! I haven't started packing ... haven't finished FE gifts and now see everyone else is ready and rearing to go....:rotfl:

No it's ok I don't have to much more to do!

Our Documents arrived on Monday all is well and the countdown is on. All I want is to go on this holiday and forget about my job and all the hassles I have had lately.

Everyone sounds as though they are ready for formal night. Can't wait to see all you beautiful ladies dressed up!! I am looking forward to wearing my formal dress and have a great night.

Well I will see you soon, Some of you at Trader Sams

Becky

...lets see, here is my laundry list :laundy:

1. FE almost finished. hope to be completed over the weekend (special thanks to Mindy ~7Evans for all her help on this:worship:)
2. first half of gifties are finished. Hope to also complete the remaining this weekend.
3. bought suit for son and hubba. Need to alter sons pants a bit.
4. purchased my dress and I la la love it!
5. convinced girls they will look smashing in any of the many formal dance dresses they have hanging in their closets...saved a few $$ yay!
6. Bought new dresses for them anyway!
7. received documents
8. need to call DCL and apply gift cards that I have been accumulating through the year.

We are in the home stretch! woo hoo! We can't wait to meet you all:flower3:

Hi all!

We are travelling on our first cruise (DCL or otherwise) for my PIL's 50th wedding anniversary - looking forward to it!

Hi all!

We are travelling on our first cruise (DCL or otherwise) for my PIL's 50th wedding anniversary - looking forward to it!

Hi and welcome on board. Could you please let me have the following information:

DIS Name
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here)
Ages of any children/ teenagers in your party
Where are you from?
Room number/ Guarantee
Main or late dining
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt?
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise?
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying?

We have a roll call spreadsheet, for which I will send you the link once I have added your details. I am also working on a little surprise for the group and for this I will need the first name of everybody in your party.

Corinna

Hi All! We have booked, rather late it appears, on the Wonder for October 2nd. I have been reading here and am SOO EXCITED! What an amazing place full of helpful info!
I did have a couple of questions:
Is it too late to join in the fun with other Diser's, like the FE stuff?
Looking for some insiders advice here: we currently have one outside room booked, cabin 2000, for the four of use. It will be myself and my partner and our two children, DD 14 and DS 7. I have been thinking maybe we ought to try and get two rooms, even inside rooms, because that would give us more space and access to another bathroom. But I like the idea of all of us together. But I also think DD would like the privacy and independence. Any insight there?

Thanks for all your help.
Looking forward to our cruise, in 4 WEEKS!!!

FEs!!!! ARRRRGH! :headache:

I'm so behind.

:cutie:

Me, too! :headache:

Good news is that I have my Secret Mickey things done and I have plenty of time to get the FE things going! My vacation started last Wednesday-I'm off until the day after we return from the cruise.:woohoo:

Getting more and more excited as it gets closer!

Hi All! We have booked, rather late it appears, on the Wonder for October 2nd. I have been reading here and am SOO EXCITED! What an amazing place full of helpful info!
Looking for some insiders advice here: we currently have one outside room booked, cabin 2000, for the four of use. It will be myself and my partner and our two children, DD 14 and DS 7. I have been thinking maybe we ought to try and get two rooms, even inside rooms, because that would give us more space and access to another bathroom. But I like the idea of all of us together. But I also think DD would like the privacy and independence. Any insight there?

Helloooo and welcome :wave2:
if you can make it happen I definitely think 2 rooms is the way to go. Our girls love having their own bathroom and space. It is just a bit more comfortable IMHO!

:cheer2:

Hi and welcome on board. Could you please let me have the following information:

DIS Name
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here)
Ages of any children/ teenagers in your party
Where are you from?
Room number/ Guarantee
Main or late dining
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt?
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise?
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying?

We have a roll call spreadsheet, for which I will send you the link once I have added your details. I am also working on a little surprise for the group and for this I will need the first name of everybody in your party.

Unfortunately Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey closed about a month ago. A lot of us are making their own Fish Extender gifts and need some time to get everything ready. The Scavenger Hunt is still open for sign up.

As to the room, I think I would be tempted to go with two as well.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter