October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right, both Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey are now officially closed. Once all the room assignments have been made, which should hopefully be around August 18th, I will send out a final list by deck. In the meantime, if your room number changes or you get your room assignment, please let me know. In the meantime, here is a breakdown by age groups. I hope this helps.

DCLFE.jpg

As for Secret Mickey, I am just waiting on information of one more person and then I will send out the PMs of who is sending to whom. Once this is done, I will post on here that all partners have been sent out. If you have not received a PM of who you are sending to at this stage and you have filled in the details for Secret Mickey, please let me know.

There is two other things that we need to settle. First of all thank you for all who have voted in the logo poll. If you have not done so already, can you please vote as soon as possible as we need to make the decision on the group logo sooner rather than later so that people have time to make t shirts or order them if they would like.

The last thing that I would like to sort out is the arrangements for the scoring of the Scavenger Hunt and the prize giving plus the Secret Mickey reveal. I had originally planned to do the scoring from 11:00 to midday on the last sea day with the prize giving/ Secret Mickey reveal straight after. However, I have seen that the scoring session would conflict with the Captain's Question and Answer session that I would like to attend and I think at least some of you would probably as well. So I wondered if it would be acceptable to have the scoring session on the second Cabo day between 14:30 and 16:00. You do not have to be there the whole time, but just have to come by at some point within this time frame.

For the Secret Mickey reveal and the prize giving, there are two options. I would still like this to take place on the last sea day. We could either meet up for lunch and do it then or we could meet around 2:00 PM, which should give people plenty of time before Friendship Rocks if they have kids that have attended the clubs.

What do you guys think?

Corinna

Right, both Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey are now officially closed. Once all the room assignments have been made, which should hopefully be around August 18th, I will send out a final list by deck. In the meantime, if your room number changes or you get your room assignment, please let me know. In the meantime, here is a breakdown by age groups. I hope this helps.

DCLFE.jpg

As for Secret Mickey, I am just waiting on information of one more person and then I will send out the PMs of who is sending to whom. Once this is done, I will post on here that all partners have been sent out. If you have not received a PM of who you are sending to at this stage and you have filled in the details for Secret Mickey, please let me know.

There is two other things that we need to settle. First of all thank you for all who have voted in the logo poll. If you have not done so already, can you please vote as soon as possible as we need to make the decision on the group logo sooner rather than later so that people have time to make t shirts or order them if they would like.

The last thing that I would like to sort out is the arrangements for the scoring of the Scavenger Hunt and the prize giving plus the Secret Mickey reveal. I had originally planned to do the scoring from 11:00 to midday on the last sea day with the prize giving/ Secret Mickey reveal straight after. However, I have seen that the scoring session would conflict with the Captain's Question and Answer session that I would like to attend and I think at least some of you would probably as well. So I wondered if it would be acceptable to have the scoring session on the second Cabo day between 14:30 and 16:00. You do not have to be there the whole time, but just have to come by at some point within this time frame.

For the Secret Mickey reveal and the prize giving, there are two options. I would still like this to take place on the last sea day. We could either meet up for lunch and do it then or we could meet around 2:00 PM, which should give people plenty of time before Friendship Rocks if they have kids that have attended the clubs.

What do you guys think?

Corinna

I think scoring on the 2nd Cabo day would be perfect! We leave the port at 1:30 anyway, so we have to be back on the ship, and if we do it early enough, there will still be time to get ready for semi-formal night.

I have still be looking for a dress for formal night ... found a couple, but didn't get anything yet.

Thanks for making the detailed FE list ... this helps so much! I only have a few things left to make! :)

ONLY 59 DAYS!!!! :cheer2:

What do you guys think?

Corinna

We're interested in the Captains Q&A, also. So, whatever times work out for that is fine.

:cutie:

I think there are going to be quite a few of us onsite the night before the cruise. If you have a look at the roll call, there are a number of people staying at Grand Californian. This is where we are staying as well and I would most certainly interested in a pre-cruise meet.
Corinna

There is a nice new area outside of the new Trader Sams at the Disneyland Hotel which I think would work great for a meet. How about 7PM at Trader Sams? I will bring some lime green balloons so everyone can find us. There is food available at the Tangaroa Terrance right there should anyone want something to eat too.

DCLFE.jpg

Corinna

We are doing ours by cabin - is there somewhere to see the total number of cabins? I am counting 14 from one of the first posts but want to confirm as once we order - there is no going back! :)

Thanks!

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise about 4 hours ago. Super excited!!! But our kids won't know for awhile... :goodvibes

I think scoring on the 2nd Cabo day would be perfect! We leave the port at 1:30 anyway, so we have to be back on the ship, and if we do it early enough, there will still be time to get ready for semi-formal night.

I have still be looking for a dress for formal night ... found a couple, but didn't get anything yet.

Thanks for making the detailed FE list ... this helps so much! I only have a few things left to make! :)

ONLY 59 DAYS!!!! :cheer2:

That is what I figured. I will wait on some more feedback and then I will change the first post.

I hope that you manage to find a dress for formal night soon.

There is a nice new area outside of the new Trader Sams at the Disneyland Hotel which I think would work great for a meet. How about 7PM at Trader Sams? I will bring some lime green balloons so everyone can find us. There is food available at the Tangaroa Terrance right there should anyone want something to eat too.

We are doing ours by cabin - is there somewhere to see the total number of cabins? I am counting 14 from one of the first posts but want to confirm as once we order - there is no going back! :)

Thanks!

Trader Sam's sounds great. Do you want me to add this to the first post?

I will post the number of cabins participating in Fish Extenders tonight.

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise about 4 hours ago. Super excited!!! But our kids won't know for awhile... :goodvibes

Welcome on board. This is going to be a fantastic cruise and we have a wonderful group of people here. I have responded to your PMs and also added you to our roll call. I have also send you the link to access this.

Corinna

Right, I had a late request for Fish Extenders and I said I would take this to the group as the deadline has passed and it is up to the people participating to decided if they can add one more family.

PixieDust215 and her family have only just joined us. I have added them to the roll call. They would love to join in Fish Extenders. Do you think you could accommodate one more family?

Corinna

Right, I had a late request for Fish Extenders and I said I would take this to the group as the deadline has passed and it is up to the people participating to decided if they can add one more family.

PixieDust215 and her family have only just joined us. I have added them to the roll call. They would love to join in Fish Extenders. Do you think you could accommodate one more family?

Corinna

Of course! We were planning on making a few extras anyway!

Corinna

:thumbsup2

Welcome PixieDust215!

We will go along with what ever plans are made. Just let us know when and where to be. We also would like to welcome any last minute newcomers. It is all good at Disney:flower3:

Corinna

I say she made it just in time so let's add her to our list! :) Welcome aboard!!!

Great, I think the decision is that we have room for one more family for Fish Extenders. I will add Pixie Dust 215 to the Fish Extender Tab on the roll call.

So that makes a total of 19 cabins in the Fish Extender exchange. I will post an updated spreadsheet of the breakdown on Saturday. I need to do this on my work computer and I have the day off tomorrow.

I have also sent out all the partners for Secret Mickey. So if you signed up for this and did not get a PM with somebody to give to, please let me know.

Corinna

I had fun putting the first batch of Fish Extender gifts together yesterday. I am going to do two drops and each will consist of a cabin gift and an individual gift for each person the cabin. I had pre-written the labels and just sorted, packaged and labelled them yesterday. I am really pleased how they have worked out. For the next badge, I will break this process down in more manageable parts. I had spread everything out on the bed in the morning as I worked on this for a bit before I went to work. I had underestimated how long this would take. So when I had to leave to go to work, I just left it there. Graham got home before I did and was very surprised that our bed looked like the stall on an arts and craft market.

The prints for my magnets arrived yesterday, but I probably won't have time to do anything with them until Tuesday.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Both Graham and I have the day off and we booked a trip on a steam train. We will go from the place where I work in the north west of England to a seaside town in the north east and back again. It is going to be a very long day, but I am very excited.

Corinna

That is what I figured. I will wait on some more feedback and then I will change the first post.

I hope that you manage to find a dress for formal night soon.

Trader Sam's sounds great. Do you want me to add this to the first post?

I will post the number of cabins participating in Fish Extenders tonight.

Welcome on board. This is going to be a fantastic cruise and we have a wonderful group of people here. I have responded to your PMs and also added you to our roll call. I have also send you the link to access this.

Corinna

Corinna

Please do add the M&G to the first post however, I just realized - I won't be able to bring any baloons as I will be at the park all day :) So...we will need to think of something new. They have a really nice fireplace right there as well and we can see if we can get that area - part of it has to do with how many people will join us. It will work out.

And I vote yes to add to the FE list but I see that it was already added :)

Please do add the M&G to the first post however, I just realized - I won't be able to bring any baloons as I will be at the park all day :) So...we will need to think of something new. They have a really nice fireplace right there as well and we can see if we can get that area - part of it has to do with how many people will join us. It will work out.

And I vote yes to add to the FE list but I see that it was already added :)

I will update this tomorrow. I had a very long, but very enjoyable day today.

Corinna

Wow! It is amazing how quickly this trip has come around after 2 years of planning. I see we have gained some new families...:welcome:

I have been busy at work but keen to get the FE gifts done and get this trip moving...I need this holiday:yay:. I can't wait to meet everyone and while we are staying at GCH before we cruise, I can't guarantee that we will be able to attend the meet as we have planned a fair bit as we probably won't get back to DL for a few years.

We will definately see you all on the cruise though!

Talk soon
Becky:tink:

Welcome! :welcome:

Corinna

The more the merrier!

DCLFE.jpg

What do you guys think?

Corinna

Corinna, your list is really helpful! Thank you, again! You have been such a wonderful guide and hostess for all of us!

I hope you enjoyed your day with Graham!

Wow! It is amazing how quickly this trip has come around after 2 years of planning. I see we have gained some new families...:welcome:

I have been busy at work but keen to get the FE gifts done and get this trip moving...I need this holiday:yay:. I can't wait to meet everyone and while we are staying at GCH before we cruise, I can't guarantee that we will be able to attend the meet as we have planned a fair bit as we probably won't get back to DL for a few years.

We will definately see you all on the cruise though!

Talk soon
Becky:tink:

I totally understand. I have pretty much finalized my plans now and come to the conclusion that I do not have enough time. Fortunately we will have a few days at Disneyland after our Hawaii Cruise next year.

Welcome! :welcome:

The more the merrier!

Corinna, your list is really helpful! Thank you, again! You have been such a wonderful guide and hostess for all of us!

I hope you enjoyed your day with Graham!

Now I know what I forgot to do at work today. I had a very busy, but productive day today and totally forgot about putting together the final breakdown for Fish Extenders.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. It rained a bit when we left home, but it had stopped by the time we got to the town where we joined the steam train. We had a lovely journey through beautiful countryside and then a few hours at a seaside resort with glorious weather. We had a lovely lunch and then walked along the seafront. The we did the journey in reverse.

I will update the first post now.

Corinna

Hi everyone!

We went SM shopping today :) Had lots of fun.

Looking forward to meeting people at the meet. Even if you can only stop by to say hello. We know there is so much to do and so little time! If you are in Disneyland - take the monorail over and back for a quick stop :)

We know what we are doing for the FE gifts and now have to get moving!

It's coming quick.:banana:

We're late, we're late, we're late...but we're booked :goodvibes So excited, this is our first family vacation since our daughter was born. My husband Jason, Myself, Toni, my son Matt ( 12 ) and my daughter Taylor ( 14 months ). Can't wait to see all the smiling faces onboard. See you all soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter