October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is anyone out there sailing October 2nd on the Wonder? My husband and I and my best friend and her husband are on that cruise. :cool1:

Hi everyone,
We ahve been putting final touches to our DL plans this week and now I can start sorting the FE gifts together. Can't wait for this holiday, I soooo need to get away from work.

I have a floor length dress for formal night, now just need to put semi formal dress together.

Hope everyone is well and can't wait to meet you all real soon.

Becky

What are you hoping to do while you are at DL? Are you going to Mickey's Halloween Party? For me it is not long now until I can make my reservations. I have decided to wait until I can make all the reservations so that I only have to call once.

I have floor-length gowns for semi-formal night and our dinner at Palo. I love dressing up. Both gowns were bargains that I found on Ebay. They are identical, just different colours.

Dress5.jpg

Burgundydress.jpg

I will wear the blue one for semi-formal night and the burgundy one for Palo. For formal night I just could not find the right thing. I had my heart set on a gold gown to go with the show and theme of the evening. In the end Ebay provided again and I am having a gown custom made in China. I have done this before and was always thrilled with the result. This is the style, but mine will be gold.

Formaldress.jpg

Is anyone out there sailing October 2nd on the Wonder? My husband and I and my best friend and her husband are on that cruise. :cool1:

Welcome on board. We have a spreadsheet roll call on Google Docs. Could you please PM me the following information?

DIS Name
First name of everybody in your party (this includes any extended family travelling with you even if they are not active on here)
Ages of any children/ teenagers in your party
Where are you from?
Room number/ Guarantee
Main or late dining
Are you participating in the Fish Extender Exchange?
Are you participating in Secret Mickey?
Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt?
Are you celebrating anything on the cruise?
Are you planning any pre or post cruise stay? If yes from when to when and where are you staying?

Once I have updated the information, I will PM you the link. Even if you are not joining in the Fish Extender exchange, could you please make sure I have all first names in your party as I am working on a little surprise for the group just because I can.

Corinna

Just a quick reminder: Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey close in 2 days. If you are participating in Secret Mickey and have not filled out the questionnaire yet, can you do so as soon as possible please?

On Wednesday I will post a list of participants in Fish Extenders broken down by gender and age. The final list will be posted once the room assignments have been made.

I am also hoping to get partners for Secret Mickey sent out on Wednesday provided I have the information from everybody.

Corinna

Just a quick reminder: Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey close in 2 days. If you are participating in Secret Mickey and have not filled out the questionnaire yet, can you do so as soon as possible please?

On Wednesday I will post a list of participants in Fish Extenders broken down by gender and age. The final list will be posted once the room assignments have been made.

I am also hoping to get partners for Secret Mickey sent out on Wednesday provided I have the information from everybody.

Corinna

Hopefully, we all will get room assignments in a timely manner. :goodvibes

On our first cruise, we didn't find out our room number until check-in.:headache:

So, it'll be real important that, if there are additions/changes to room numbers, we all show up at the DIS meet.

:cutie:

Corinna

I am sorry - I did not knw the questionairre was out there - Can you direct me to it. I looked back but didn't see it.

I've been BUSY! :) Got all my cabin gifts done! All the Men/teenage boys gifts done! All the Little boy's gifts done! All the Little girls' gifts done! and have a few more of the Womens' gifts to do! Whew! It has been so much fun!!!
I'm excited to see who we have for our "Secret Mickeys"! Have some fun ideas, but need to find out who we have first!

Now I just need to figure out what we will all be wearing and start figuring out how we will pack all this stuff! Luckily we will be driving, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Still looking for a dress for me for formal night ...
And looking forward to meeting you all! And winning the scavenger hunt!:thumbsup2 LOL! We are at a little bit of a disadvantage though, since we are first time cruisers!

A HUGE thank you to Corrina for all your hard work and organization! I hope this trip is just PERFECT for you!

Have a great week everyone!

Mindy

Corrina, your dresses are beautiful!
We won't be doing the Halloween party, although I would like to. We are planning to do Rainforest Cafe an Ralph Brennens for dinner. But we are still trying to find out what the inlaws want as well. We have booked a Goofy's Breakfast and a Minnies Breakfast and I think that is as far as we got.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.
8 Weeks and I am in Disneyland away from work and having a ball.:cheer2:

Talk soon Becky

Hopefully, we all will get room assignments in a timely manner. :goodvibes

On our first cruise, we didn't find out our room number until check-in.:headache:

So, it'll be real important that, if there are additions/changes to room numbers, we all show up at the DIS meet.

Thanks for reminding people about this. They seem to be getting better about this and nowadays most people seem to have their rooms 45 days before sailing.

Still, there can always be last minute changes, port upgrades, etc. I do not foresee our room changing. This is our favourite cabin and I would fight a change unless it is for maintenance reasons. So if anybody does have any last minute changes and can't make it to the meet, please either leave a note in my Fish Extender or a message on the phone and I will make sure that everybody who needs to know will do.

I am sorry - I did not knw the questionairre was out there - Can you direct me to it. I looked back but didn't see it.

I had posted the link on the info post about Secret Mickey on the first page as well as somewhere in the middle. Here it is again:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHEwdFI4YWx0ZzBoZ2N5Mkh2YlE3S1E6MQ

Corrina, your dresses are beautiful!
We won't be doing the Halloween party, although I would like to. We are planning to do Rainforest Cafe an Ralph Brennens for dinner. But we are still trying to find out what the inlaws want as well. We have booked a Goofy's Breakfast and a Minnies Breakfast and I think that is as far as we got.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.
8 Weeks and I am in Disneyland away from work and having a ball.:cheer2:

Talk soon Becky

We are hoping to do a character breakfast at Storytellers Cafe and a dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. I have now decided that our vow renewal dinner will be at Steakhouse 55. I was agonizing for weeks between this and Napa Rose, but Napa Rose is just too fancy for us. I am also hoping to have dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company and Cheesecake Factory at Garden Walk. Those two restaurants have been on my to do wish for a long time, but we never got around to trying them.

Corinna

I was just over on another board and found someone on our cruise. I asked her if she had checked us out over here, but haven't heard back. Maybe we'll gain a few more people.

hi
just booked this cruise this morning!:woohoo::yay: :scared1:
we DEFINITELY want to participate in the fish extenders and secret mickey!!!

we are a family of 5..... cabins have not been assigned yet....

me, Cathi, 41
DH, Jeff, 40
DD, Alassia, 11
DS, Zach, 9
DD, Victoria, 7

It is our 15 year wedding anniversary:lovestruc, so we are really excited about the trip!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

cathicool

It looks like we may fly to LA on 9/28 and spend a few days at DL before the cruise. I'm not sure--my head is spinning!
:rotfl:

hi

me, Cathi, 41
DH, Jeff, 40
DD, Alassia, 11
DS, Zach, 9
DD, Victoria, 7

It is our 15 year wedding anniversary:lovestruc, so we are really excited about the trip!

cathicool

It looks like we may fly to LA on 9/28 and spend a few days at DL before the cruise. I'm not sure--my head is spinning!

Hooray more peeps! Welcome! :dance3:

hi

me, Cathi, 41
DH, Jeff, 40
DD, Alassia, 11
DS, Zach, 9
DD, Victoria, 7

cathicool

Welcome! My kiddos will be so excited! :banana: We also have a DD 11, DS 9 and DD 6! (and 2 teenage boys)

So happy to have you join the FE too! Corinna has so many fun things planned! :thumbsup2

2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!!! I can't believe it! :cool1:

Mindy

I was just over on another board and found someone on our cruise. I asked her if she had checked us out over here, but haven't heard back. Maybe we'll gain a few more people.

Thanks for inviting them over here. It would be nice if a few more people joined us.

hi

me, Cathi, 41
DH, Jeff, 40
DD, Alassia, 11
DS, Zach, 9
DD, Victoria, 7

cathicool

Welcome on board. I have added you to the roll call and the Fish Extender spreadsheet and have PMed you the link as well as a few more questions.

Do you know yet where you will be staying before the cruise? Are you planning to go to Mickey's Halloween Party on September 30th?

Welcome! My kiddos will be so excited! :banana: We also have a DD 11, DS 9 and DD 6! (and 2 teenage boys)

So happy to have you join the FE too! Corinna has so many fun things planned! :thumbsup2

2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!!! I can't believe it! :cool1:

Mindy

This sure has crept up on me. As our vacation starts on September 26th, I had not even made the connection that it is 2 months until the cruise.

My planning is back on track. I have now ordered everything that I need for the cruise. I still have to get one or two things for the vow renewal, but once they arrive, I can just pack them so I am not too concerned about this.

With the cruise related things, I can just work on them if and when they arrive. I only had to order some extra supplies for one of the gifts for the ladies and one of the gifts for the boys and I only have to do two more of one kind and 6 of the other. I am hoping to pack the first gift for each family today and then I can pack the rest once the remaining supplies have arrived.

The thing that I most excited about is the prints that I will turn into magnets. I ordered them this morning and they already shipped so I should be able to spend a happy evening before the week is out making magnets.

Corinna

Love seeing our numbers growing!! It has been so fun getting Fish Extenders ready--I've been anxiously awaiting the final green light to get it all done! Welcome aboard to our new cruisers. I can't believe we're at the two month countdown. SERIOUSLY?!?! I need to get cracking. Corinna--what can we help you with?! I can't believe you have willingly dealt with us while planning your trip AND a vow renewal. We owe you!! Love your dresses. :)

Welcome to the new cruisers!

Only 2 months left to go! Do we have a meet & greet planned for the first day? If not, I would be happy to do so.

We will be at the DLH the night before. My sis is meeting some friends so we are going along for the fun. If anyone is staying at the resort the night before - maybe we can plan a get together?

Let me know if you have any interest.

Only 2 months left to go! Do we have a meet & greet planned for the first day? If not, I would be happy to do so.

We will be at the DLH the night before. My sis is meeting some friends so we are going along for the fun. If anyone is staying at the resort the night before - maybe we can plan a get together?

I thought we were meeting at 3 in the Promenade Lounge. :confused:

Love seeing our numbers growing!! It has been so fun getting Fish Extenders ready--I've been anxiously awaiting the final green light to get it all done! Welcome aboard to our new cruisers. I can't believe we're at the two month countdown. SERIOUSLY?!?! I need to get cracking. Corinna--what can we help you with?! I can't believe you have willingly dealt with us while planning your trip AND a vow renewal. We owe you!! Love your dresses. :)

Thanks for offering to help, but even though I still have a fair bit to sort out for my own vacation, as far as things for the group are concerned I am definitely on the home straight now. Fish Extenders and Secret Mickey are now closed. The Scavenger Hunt has been put together and I am just going to photocopy this nearer the time when I know how many people are participating in this. I just have to send out the pairings later on once I received the details for the last family. Then I can sit back and get my own tasks sorted.

We have a meet planned for 3:00 PM on the first day in the Promenade Lounge. I had added this information to the first post of this thread.

I think there are going to be quite a few of us onsite the night before the cruise. If you have a look at the roll call, there are a number of people staying at Grand Californian. This is where we are staying as well and I would most certainly interested in a pre-cruise meet.

I thought we were meeting at 3 in the Promenade Lounge. :confused:

Yes, you are absolutely right.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter