October 2nd Mexican Riviera Cruise

Which design should we have for our embarkation t shirt?

• DCL T Shirt Basic

• Wonder T Shirt 3

• Wonder T Shirt 6

• Mickey's Mexican Mouseketeers

• Disney Wonder Animated

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am online right now checking in ... hoping that I am doing it right! :confused3
My girls and I were able to book the Dolphin Swim for the first Cabo Day! :cool1:
they are so excited to swim with Dolphins! My boys will be doing the dune buggy excursion, since they LOVE sand dunes! They are booking this separately.
We are trying to decide on a canopy adventure for PV, and I think we will be using http://puertovallartacruiseexcursions.com/PuertoVallartaExcursions.html They have a Zipline/Mule Ride that looks so fun! and everyone in my family can do it.

75 Days and Counting!!!!:banana:

I am online right now checking in ... hoping that I am doing it right! :confused3
My girls and I were able to book the Dolphin Swim for the first Cabo Day! :cool1:
they are so excited to swim with Dolphins! My boys will be doing the dune buggy excursion, since they LOVE sand dunes! They are booking this separately.
We are trying to decide on a canopy adventure for PV, and I think we will be using http://puertovallartacruiseexcursions.com/PuertoVallartaExcursions.html They have a Zipline/Mule Ride that looks so fun! and everyone in my family can do it.

75 Days and Counting!!!!:banana:

I am glad that you got what you wanted. The zipline excursion sounds like fun. Unfortunately I have no head for heights so for me ziplines are out.

Corinna

Missed the Palo brunch time on day one! AARGH!! I'm holding out to see if it opens up. The group of us did a once over on shore excursions, and since we have a nine year old traveling with us, some of the ones we'd picked out have an age requirement of 10 or older. That's ok, we're going with the flow and booking our second choices.
I was notified of a flight change on our way out that gives us over a three hour lay over in Detroit, getting us into LAX at 3 iin the afternoon. Originally, we were to be there shortly after noon on the 29th. I think the revised plan is to get to the hotel, and head on over to Downtown Disney for the night.
I'd still like to see Mazatlan added back, providing the situation improves for those folks. Maybe we'll see it after all?

Missed the Palo brunch time on day one! AARGH!! I'm holding out to see if it opens up. The group of us did a once over on shore excursions, and since we have a nine year old traveling with us, some of the ones we'd picked out have an age requirement of 10 or older. That's ok, we're going with the flow and booking our second choices.
I was notified of a flight change on our way out that gives us over a three hour lay over in Detroit, getting us into LAX at 3 iin the afternoon. Originally, we were to be there shortly after noon on the 29th. I think the revised plan is to get to the hotel, and head on over to Downtown Disney for the night.
I'd still like to see Mazatlan added back, providing the situation improves for those folks. Maybe we'll see it after all?

It's a shame that you did not get Palo brunch. However, things do open up on occasion. I managed to get Palo Tea on the Panama Canal cruise with about 2 weeks to go after it had been booked solid for weeks. If you do not manage to get it beforehand. go to Wavebands as soon as you get on the ship and they do quite often have openings.

I don't think it is likely that they would add Mazatlan again now that virtually everybody booked their excursions. This would cause too much confusion and heartache.

Corinna

Corinna

Yeah, Corinna, you have a point. What a mess that would make. A booking nightmare for sure. I'm planning to check daily for Palo. I didn't know about the Waveband booking option. You can bet that if I don't get it ahead of time, Wavebands will be my first stop on the Wonder. Thanks for the tip!

We have gone to Wavebands in the past and it was not that bad. I thought they were pretty organized.:)

Yeah, Corinna, you have a point. What a mess that would make. A booking nightmare for sure. I'm planning to check daily for Palo. I didn't know about the Waveband booking option. You can bet that if I don't get it ahead of time, Wavebands will be my first stop on the Wonder. Thanks for the tip!

Has the rest of your party decided yet if they are going to join in with Fish Extenders, Secret Mickey and the Scavenger Hunt? I know that I have had you cabin down for all three, but I have still got question marks for the other two cabins.

Corinna

Has the rest of your party decided yet if they are going to join in with Fish Extenders, Secret Mickey and the Scavenger Hunt? I know that I have had you cabin down for all three, but I have still got question marks for the other two cabins.

Corinna

No the the FE and Secret Mickey for them. However, they would like to do the scavenger hunt if that's possible.

No the the FE and Secret Mickey for them. However, they would like to do the scavenger hunt if that's possible.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have updated the spreadsheet accordingly. I have also added them to my list for the Scavenger Hunt.

Corinna

Hi Everyone!
I am working on something for our FE gift, that I would like to personalize ... If you would like your last name on it, could you PM me? Otherwise, I will use your Dis Name.
Thanks tons!
Mindy

Hi Everyone!
I am working on something for our FE gift, that I would like to personalize ... If you would like your last name on it, could you PM me? Otherwise, I will use your Dis Name.
Thanks tons!
Mindy

I have sent you a PM.

Corinna

Online check-in completed, shore excursions-reserved..now, I gotta get a move on to the FE items. We were able to find a tidbit on "youtube" about a cabin that's just a couple away from where my little group is on the Wonder. Loved the split bathroom idea! This is the first DCL for all of us. My husband and I have sailed Carnival, RCCL, Norwegian and Princess. Why didn't THEY think of the split bathroom idea? I guess it really does take a Disney genius to come up with the best stuff!! Now that we've seen the cabin and the ship in rather a real, live fashion, we're both getting excited.

Online check-in completed, shore excursions-reserved..now, I gotta get a move on to the FE items. We were able to find a tidbit on "youtube" about a cabin that's just a couple away from where my little group is on the Wonder. Loved the split bathroom idea! This is the first DCL for all of us. My husband and I have sailed Carnival, RCCL, Norwegian and Princess. Why didn't THEY think of the split bathroom idea? I guess it really does take a Disney genius to come up with the best stuff!! Now that we've seen the cabin and the ship in rather a real, live fashion, we're both getting excited.

What excursions did you end up booking.

I know a lot of people love the split bathroom, but I hate them with a passion. This is the reason why I will only book categories 11C or 11B as they have a single bathroom. On our Med cruise last year they upgraded us and I kicked up a major stink until they put us back in the category we had booked. Ever since then I always have a "do not upgrade" added to our reservation.

Corinna

What excursions did you end up booking.

I know a lot of people love the split bathroom, but I hate them with a passion. This is the reason why I will only book categories 11C or 11B as they have a single bathroom. On our Med cruise last year they upgraded us and I kicked up a major stink until they put us back in the category we had booked. Ever since then I always have a "do not upgrade" added to our reservation.

Corinna

All 8 of us are doing the Pirate Sail in PV, then four adults are doing the Cabo Resort Beach Break on 10/7. Our 10th wedding anniversary is 10/6, so the plan is to keep that day to just mill about the city of Cabo. Still no luck with Palo times opening up, but I'm still trying.

We are hoping to just go with the flow on the first Cabo day as well. October 6th is Graham's birthday. We are hoping to just do a glassbottom boat tour and maybe spend some time at the beach. I have to be careful though that I don't burn. i don't want to look like a lobster for our vow renewal.

Corinna

I'm with you, I love the split bath.

Everyone has been so busy on the boards and I haven't had the chance to catch up til today! I have been so busy at work learning a new system that I've come home exhausted and now I'm suffering from sinus!!!! I think this means I need a holiday...10 weeks and the Mouse gets my full attention.
I'm glad to see we are getting our choices. I know it isn't all of our choices straight up but we've still done well.
Mindy, my disboard name is fine cause my last name is one that people have all kinds of trouble with.
I hope to start packing the gifts next weekend when everything here settles down, you know no kids parties, no rush to school events...oh the joys of having children, I love them though!!

Talk soon
Becky

I hope you feel better soon, Becky.

I can't believe how this cruise is creeping up on us. I start to go into a slight panic. I still have so much to sort out for the vow renewal. Still, I know it will be all done in good time and this will truly be the vacation of a lifetime.

I am in the process of updating the spreadsheet. We have another family confirmed for Fish Extenders.

Corinna

Hi Mindy.

Nice to meeting u here. my name is Clarice. OUr family will joining you guys on the MR on Oct. I can't wait. I been talking with Corinna since March.Got very very busy for the last couple months. .I can't wait to meet with all you guys.

Can you teach me how to do the Digital scrapbooks? I am very interested.

Thanks.
Clarice

I love to scrapbook, but am more of a Digital Scrapbooker ... I think I will be bringing my laptop, and maybe I will just work on my scrapbooks that way. If anyone is interested in learning digital scrapbooking, we could set up a time and do that, too! It is so much easier than traditional scrapbooking, and way less messy! :)
I have made books from our Disneyland trips ...
Here is one ....http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1292502&productId=11&projectSponsor=202724

The thing I love about Digital Scrabooking, is that you can make it once and then order extra copies ... My parents came with us to Disneyland that time, and I was able to order them a copy for Christmas.

I love to take pictures! I've already warned my kids that we will be taking lots! :)

Mindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter