October 29, 2005 Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ophie said:
Umm... I think our departure date and time may still be classified. :rolleyes: I'll find out for sure.
oh sure..i show you mine, but you won't show me yours!!

that ought to get Beanzies in a knot!
:rotfl:

ophie said:
Glad you're all there safely. 'Cept us and Bets of course... :(

Tenor, I hope you start feeling better. Did you call your doctor? What did he say?

Thanks for asking Oph that was kind. He called me in a Z pack....that ought to kick it's tail hiney. Luckily the Walmart is just down the street. I am 3 steps beyond exhausted. We did a little AK and MK today, and my feet, ooooohhhhhh, my feet. Plus being half sick, I musta took my crazy pill today, I did too much, and now I will prolly be in bed again all day tomm. I just feel SOOOO frustrated being here, and not being able to get out and about.

JoJo my friend, have no fear, I came through for you before I crashed out, and have 2 sets of whatever in the heck I have 2 sets of... :confused3

One of your answers on the one where you have to have the Kali stamp was wrong, but luckily she let me correct it. If you want to know whoever gave it to you, it's the question about a yeti's paw prints er sumptin, and you had the fourth answer as correct, and it is the second answer that is correct. No big whoop, just wanted to tell you in case you needed to know for some reason....

My feet, my feet, my kingdom for a new pair of feet. I wished I could have rode around on those wheelie things today, I could have used it, sorta felt handicapped today with the heat and this cough.

Am medicating myself now, I know I did too much today, hopefully I will be sleeping through the night and not waking up to cough every 2 hours :furious: ....I hate that because you wake up and you don't feel refreshed like you've really slept...ya know?????

Much love and warm fuzzies to all my peeps and peep-ettes

P.S. I got a few weird looks from some of the bag checker people having all those meds in my bag....guess I looked like a druggie, but I had them all in the original bottle with my name on them and my license with me in case there were any problems. I mean there are lots of older people and special kids and stuff that prolly have had more meds than I did with me today....I wonder if they give them a stare????? Oh well, could have never surived the day without them...

It was so HOT today, you would have thought it was July er sumptin. :sunny:

Hope the z-pack works for you. You're not contaigious are you? I can't get sick!! I can't imagine dealing with that heat being sick.

So... how have the daily thunderstorms been? Daily? Stormy?

Ah ha ha!! Daily...stormy..LOL!

2 more days!! This time Friday, I will be on the road!!!

Morning Betsy! :goodvibes
And good morning to all those either not awake or not DISing! :sunny:

Betsy? Got your ponchos packed? You thinking of employing the morning in a park, midday in the room, evening at a park strategy?

Oh... you guys who are already there... What are the crowds like? Large and sweaty, I'm guessing. But really it's just about the wait times. What are they looking like?

I have Muches of Pooches..er Ponchos..I will bring some..and yes..the park, pool, park is my thinking..I usually do my annual trip in February, so I am not use to swimming and parks being open at night..should be cool!

ok..just for giggles, i looked at the Xmas 2007 cruise for just Kate and I...It;s $2000 more than my Sept cruise..and that is for 3 people!! AND A CAT 11, not 10!!

I need to go buy a lottery ticket today!

ophie said:
Hope the z-pack works for you. You're not contaigious are you? I can't get sick!! I can't imagine dealing with that heat being sick.

So... how have the daily thunderstorms been? Daily? Stormy?

I'm not contagious he said. Yeah, it tires you out faster I think.

Thunderboomers on Monday, but none since then. Lines LONG. MK heat and lines miserable yesterday. AK not as bad, but I don't think that park is as popular I guess. Went there because me and SL love the river rapid ride, and I promised my friend JoJo I would have her thingy stamped for her VMK cards.

First I watch the Cruise DVD...
then I log into my Dreams Unlimted reservation and see:

Welcome Elizabeth (Betsy)
Your assigned agent is Sue Ellen Soto-Rios
Your Vacation begins in 1 Days

WAAAAAAA.....why can't this be THURSDAY NIGHT!!!! :guilty:

Tenorsinging said:
Went there because me and SL love the river rapid ride, and I promised my friend JoJo I would have her thingy stamped for her VMK cards.

:banana: :cheer2: yay yay VMK :cheer2: :banana:

Gimme a K
Gimme a A
Gimme a L
Gimme a I

Kali Couch, Kali Couch GO TEAM!! :cheer2:

TENNY - YOU ROCK!! ILLNESS AND ALL!

Have fun all y'all. I am driving to So Cal and not even going to Disneyland. That sucks huh? Tenny you know my brother went to DLand today and failed miserably on his VMK duties for me. Sheez. Brothers. Loser.

But on the upside. Been working with SueEllen who has been soaking up the rays on an undisclosed beach....on Disneyland for my burfday 5K weekend and WDW last week in November. So life is good. Looks like Paradise Pier and CBR. That is until WL opens a room for me :thumbsup2 Too bad all y'all can't go back again in November. Can ya? :Pinkbounc

SueEllen is the bomb! She has been emailing me from said beach..she wishes she was in Disney!

TRM..i think I am working on a weekend in Novemeber..when are you going to be there?

We are booked in from 11/27 - 12/3 so its the last week of November, first weekend in December.

Can't wait to see the x-mas decorations!

that sounds like a good time to go! I think I may come for the weekend..my friend has a time share with DVC and it would only be $135 a week!!

As our good friend RJ would say: SAH WEET!!

Gotta pay my deposits this weekend. Just gotta confer with other family members involved in both trips and then :cool1: :thumbsup2 we are on.

Have a great weekend with the peeps at the world.

Remember...any and all VMK cards are appreciated. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup2 Aloha Cruise Friends!

For those of you not here... we miss you! :grouphug:

For those of you who are here... what the **** are you doing reading the DIS?!?!?! :confused3

:woohoo:

Btw... 39 hours with no posting is :badpc:

Ok OK just back from So Cal....logging in...and ...um... people...no updates other than Betsy needs wine!?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Where is my "Tenor with her peeps" thread? No trip reports and NO PHOTOS!? Did Beano fall in at small world or something?

popcorn:: I wasted BUTTER LOVER'S Popcorn on this...

I am so disappointed. :sad2: All y'all better post something here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter