• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i check the forecast for st.thomas and it looks like rain, when we are there which really sucks, cause i am sick of looking at rain...

rj and beano: please have a safe trip to the airport tommorrow and a safe plane ride to florida, and we will see you on friday afternoon and i will buy you and rj a drink... godspeed....

does anyone know how i can post a song from my computer to this thread, it is a perfect song for the lead up to the cruise

twinparentsCO said:
TENOR sorry to steal your thunder :moped:

Its the only way to keep up with the power posters :flower: such as yourself

Are you all UT fans??? They are pretty impressive this year :cheer2:

Not so much into college ball...but love pro ball!!!!!

Power poster???? Nah...just full o hot air!!!! :goodvibes

Tenorsinging said:
Not so much into college ball...but love pro ball!!!!!

Power poster???? Nah...just full o hot air!!!! :goodvibes

I was a huge Cowboy fan before Mr. Jones started sticking his nose in the on field business. I hope Parcells can bring me back. I actually liked Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer, But Tom Landry was the class of the organization

imaging dreams said:
Bridgitt: I need to know what your favorite characters are and what names you'd like it to display. I'm using the lime green Mickey head template and what ever you'd like it to say. State room? dates? Limerick? :rotfl2:

Well, I would be happy to pay you for your time/materials, ifin you do wants to make me one!!!!! :cool1: I FEEL SO LEFT OUT!!!! No flashie name thingie, no room sign, no Tea with Wendy, no brains like the Scarecrow..... :sad: :charac2:

One of my favorite characters is yes, I know, it is typecasting, but my favorite is Dopey!!!!

Hmmmm....right now we are in 6643, I think (or is it 6645???) and we are going to try and get an upgrade so I am not sure that will be where we end up. Dates are good...names....well.....we would hate to be TOO specific now wouldn't we???? Although I did like Beans idea of the 3 Tenors!!! :rotfl2: How about Tenor, Pookie and Tim???? Or is that too long????

Thanks, PM me if you have any ????

twinparentsCO said:
I was a huge Cowboy fan before Mr. Jones started sticking his nose in the on field business. I hope Parcells can bring me back. I actually liked Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer, But Tom Landry was the class of the organization

I totally agree!!!! Never saw Landry do a class-less thing. I REALLY disliked Jerry Jones when he first started, and hated how he would always come down to the field. I totally blamed him for losing Jimmy Johnson. But now, with Parcells, I think they had an agreement up front that he would not be as visible as he was with Barry Switzer. Barry was really nice guy, but didn't really have what it took to really get us the wins, not sure how much of that was ability, and how much was having hands tied by Jerry.

I think finally Jerry has done the right thing, got us a great coach and took a step backwards because he realized that no great coach would ever play second fiddle to him.

Me thinks Tenor knows a thing or two about football and I predict that Tenor will reach 1000 posts tomorrow :worship: :worship: :worship:

I also have to take my kids to school early in the morning so to lala land I must go before my ramblings become incoher....... :badpc:

Everyone leaving tomorrow, have a safe trip :wizard:

twinparentsCO said:

Hear!! Hear!!

Ah Tenor...me thinks this one is a keeper!!

If'n I miss you guys in the morning...RJ and Beano drive carefully to the city of angels. :moped:

Though I know its tempting stay out of the antique stores in Gorman, their prices are a little high IMO. I prefer the McD's at Castaic Lake-better coke to CO2 ratio. And if you need to stretch your legs there is always the historic lesson to be had at Fort Tejon. Maybe the kids could do a project!! :rotfl2:

Here's to easy driving, smooth airplane rides and great cruisin' weather!

:banana: :banana:

See you Saturday!! :wave:

BO's Mom Barb:

What is DH's name? What is your anniversary date? I am puttin' together a little sumpin' fer ya.

PM me if DH is also in the witness protection plan!

OK- see here is the problem.

Lime green shirt....lime green mickey head....

If'n you print the second onto the first you shant be able to see it.

HHHMMMM.....must come up with clever, clever solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter