October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHERI!!!!

What are you gonna put on my name tag???? I mean I know I said that Tenorsinging was long winded...but....if the shoe fits...

BeanoC said:
Not too long ago, our 13 yr. old DD said to us "What's a **ick"? The first 2 asterisks are 'P' and 'R'. I shoved my face in a pillow. RJ stayed composed, and told her it was simply a rude word that she was not to say. Found out later she heard it in a cartoon - Family Guy, I think. The things we let our children watch these days!

But I am not worried about the boys in my daughter's future... One of the perks of having your own crematory. :sunny:
That reminds me of a joke:

What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

A porcupine has a **ick on the outside!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BeanoC said:
Rachel - No, the vanity plate would be mine!! ;)

BeanoPlate.jpg
Notice that there's no paid registration. It all went to the Walt Suite!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

hi everyone,

who is gonna be up late with me tonight.

i need to know who is the computer genius on this thread have question about trying to post something

Just you and me Sean. I see you finished the magnet sign. I did them for Hockeychic(kim), love*2*shop(rachel) and zachsmom2000(julie).

Tenorsinging said:
CHERI!!!!

What are you gonna put on my name tag???? I mean I know I said that Tenorsinging was long winded...but....if the shoe fits...
As requested by the Witness Protection Program, I have changed you name to Bridget. Bridget Priscella Knucklebauer. But NOBODY tell :rolleyes1 (Don't forget to change your docs!)

(brain gone, humor bye-bye, can I please go on vacation now???????????)

RJ, make sure Beano stays under 100mph tomorrow. Stay safe.

'Nite all.

[/SIZE]

imaging dreams said:
Just you and me Sean. I see you finished the magnet sign. I did them for Hockeychic(kim), love*2*shop(rachel) and zachsmom2000(julie).

SOOOOOO...where is MY SIGN???? :confused3 Not feeling the love.. :cold:

SShhhh......I think everyone is asleep. It's time to get the presents down from the attic. Oh sorry..... wrong holiday. I guess we need to scare the begeebees out of everyone and then give the candy??? :bounce: :Pinkbounc

CHERI!!!!!!

Me Likey!!!!

Know what would be even better???? How about a different name for each day....just to keep me safer????

:moped:

goodnite all :love:

Bridgitt: I need to know what your favorite characters are and what names you'd like it to display. I'm using the lime green Mickey head template and what ever you'd like it to say. State room? dates? Limerick? :rotfl2:

Do we have any Meteorologists in the group??? :umbrella:
What is the forecast supposed to be like while we are in the ports???
If the weather is poor will they cancel excusions???
So Many questions so little time :hourglass

twinparentsCO said:
Do we have any Meteorologists in the group??? :umbrella:
What is the forecast supposed to be like while we are in the ports???
If the weather is poor will they cancel excusions???
So Many questions so little time :hourglass

The whole stormie thing is supposed to be way gone before we get to any of the ports. As far as everything that I have read...and this is just me, and I am not sure how much I can be trusted....but it's supposed to be nice. But yes, if the weather is bad, excursions have been known to be cancelled. Things like parasailing and stuff like that. Hopefully that will not happen. Let's continue to think positive!!!!! :wizard:

TENOR sorry to steal your thunder :moped:

Its the only way to keep up with the power posters :flower: such as yourself

Are you all UT fans??? They are pretty impressive this year :cheer2:

Tenorsinging said:
The whole stormie thing is supposed to be way gone before we get to any of the ports. As far as everything that I have read...and this is just me, and I am not sure how much I can be trusted....but it's supposed to be nice. But yes, if the weather is bad, excursions have been known to be cancelled. Things like parasailing and stuff like that. Hopefully that will not happen. Let's continue to think positive!!!!! :wizard:

If they trusted you enough to place you in the witness protection plan, I'm sure we can trust you as well :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter