Poohs Hefalump Adventure
Pirates of the Caribbean pirate:
Sky High :cloud9:
Valiant
Dark Waters :boat:
Flight Plan
The greatest Game ever Played :cheer2:
and last but not least.... Shop Girl ::MinnieMo

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee the accuracy of these movies or my spelling. I am only regurgitating what I was told by a friendly neighborhood DCL castmember 10 min. ago :cool1:

twinparentsCO said:
Drumroll Please :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The following movies will be available for your viewing pleasure :3dglasses

A lot like love :love:
Chicken Little
Finding Nemo :fish:
Herbie Fully Loaded :moped:
Ice Princess :cold: princess:
The Incredibles
Ladder 49 :firefight
National Treasure :magnify:
The Pacifier :scared1:
Poohs Hefalump Adventure
Valiant
Flight Plan

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee the accuracy of these movies or my spelling. I am only regurgitating what I was told by a friendly neighborhood DCL castmember 10 min. ago :cool1:

Cool. Thanks for posting this info. Have seen some of these but cannot wait to see something, anything on that jumbotron screen!!

Shirley, the one who does the BASKETS posted this:

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers - now for an update on Cape Canaveral, etc and mine and Norm's hometown of Key West.
Norm and I are 70 years young and have been through numbers of hurricanes, storms etc, but never one such as Wilma - we were stunned at her power and the fact she managed to bring Key West to its knees - we have had some flooding in Key West but 2 to 5 feet in areas that were unbelievable - all our families are ok, but some are still not able to leave home due to the high waters - here in Cape Canaveral, the port is still not opened, but it will be checked tomorrow to make sure it is still safe.
We had very high winds and the pounding seemed to continue for hours and hours - looking at the ocean from the front window was unbelievable and the river in the back overflowed into the yards of the homes on the street beside us - one of the boat is still floating upside down and damaged beyond repairs - there has been a lot of flooding here in Brevard well really all of Florida - our families and friends are all okay tho saying the same as we are - never have seen such a hit. We were really blessed we were not hurt for all the making of being hurt was there - Cocoa is flooded still and will be for sometime -
My childhood friend lives in Ft. Lauderdale and she too was stunned how hard
Wilma came in. Family and friends in Miami, Tampa, Sarasota, are all ok - damaged but ok. God was with us for we are all still in shock - just talked to my cousin in Key West and he sent pictures of cars under water on the Roosevelt Blvd. anyhow the skies are still a little cloudy and as I said cold weather will be here tonight - we are suppose to set a record - its going to be very cool this weekend so make sure when you come down, you bring something warm.
Anyhow sorry I didn't get on sooner, but we just got power a little while ago.
Thanks for caring and most of all thanks for all the prayers.
Much love always
Shirley and Norm
email snelsonbrown@aol.com

Betsy and Tim and Anne:

So sorry to hear of the damages. So glad you are all OK.

If there is anything at all I can pick up at stores here and bring to you in FL please don't hesitate to ask. Extra chocolate, film, underwear :rotfl:

I am a great personal shopper. Just ask DH.

Bought new snorkeling gear today. Pulled out the old stuff and well....lets just say, not gonna work. DD tried her stuff out in the tub. We are good to go.

Still need....oh who am I kidding. I need nothing else. Except door signs and t-shirts.

Must do t-shirts. Started door signs last night...of course color cartridge ran out of ink. Figures.

Taking soccer team out for ice cream tonight instead of last practice. Should be fun. Look out Cold Stone here we come....

*love*2*shop said:
Shirley, the one who does the BASKETS posted this:

here in Cape Canaveral, the port is still not opened, but it will be checked tomorrow to make sure it is still safe.

Cocoa is flooded still and will be for sometime -

WOW -

I know most of you are staying at WDW before your cruise - lucky duckies and everyone else is at the Radisson I think. Anyone check with hotels yet to see if any damage was sustained? :confused3 Just wondering.

Guess I ought to confirm with my limo company and my hotel eh?

Gonna go check the Radisson camera.

twinparentsCO said:
Drumroll Please :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The following movies will be available for your viewing pleasure :3dglasses

A lot like love :love:
Chicken Little
Finding Nemo :fish:
Herbie Fully Loaded :moped:
Ice Princess :cold: princess:
The Incredibles
Ladder 49 :firefight
National Treasure :magnify:
The Pacifier :scared1:
Poohs Hefalump Adventure
Valiant
Flight Plan

Oh sure....steal my thunder!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I wuz gonna tell everybody when I got back from dinner~~~~~

wah :sad: :sad:

Tenor:

How was the Souper Dooper Salad Looper??

Didya have the gingerbread?? Glad you're feeling better.

OK, by the way, DUH! Its dark in Florida right now. Can't see much from the web cam. :upsidedow

Yes, super d dooper as usual...forgot to mention, they also have pizza....had the gingerbread...totally blew diet, and had a big bowl of strawberries topped with whip cream fer dessert.

My throat doesn't hurt anymore, but I still feel a little big feverish...I was thinking that I just might lurk :magnify: around America on Friday, and that way, I can see all you guys and you won't see me....

Lynne/Tenor...

You do realize that we have enough information to figure out who you are, don't you? :rotfl2:

RonnieJo66 said:
Lynne/Tenor...

You do realize that we have enough information to figure out who you are, don't you? :rotfl2:

Listen, with all the practice I have had running from the men in white coats, and the little green men......I can CERTAINLY hide from you's people's...

muh hahahahahahahaha

Tenorsinging said:
Yes, super d dooper as usual...forgot to mention, they also have pizza....had the gingerbread...totally blew diet, and had a big bowl of strawberries topped with whip cream fer dessert.

My throat doesn't hurt anymore, but I still feel a little big feverish...I was thinking that I just might lurk :magnify: around America on Friday, and that way, I can see all you guys and you won't see me....

Hey, ya' think computer viruses have finally figured out how to infect people? :earseek: Saralinda, then Cassie, and Chris (but he doesn't count only cuz it was heart thing) and back to you and now Timmy's feeling crummy - You been lurkin' on the teen board? - just kidding :love2:

(Personally I think all colds and other viruses are passed on thru grocery shopping cart handles. So, no more shopping for me - it's a health thing!)

Rachel: glad to hear no breakie. Cassie no lucky this morning at the doc's, walking pneumonia or bronchitis.

that's a bummer Cheri...are they just mega dosing her on antibiotics????

Somebody has to keep those kids in line....I was a nanny, it's in my blood....
And someone needs to tell them that just posting a number, to try and get their numbers to 1,000....IS NOT quality posting!!!!!! Unlike my ramblings.....much higher quality...oh yes, for sure, uh huh!!

Soccermom-Cheri said:
Rachel: glad to hear no breakie. Cassie no lucky this morning at the doc's, walking pneumonia or bronchitis.

YIKES< How does that work for the cruise? I hope she'll will be better by then!

Dunno if I've ever showed y'all the license frame from RJ's SUV. :)

DISFrame.jpg

Resistance is futile. Soon it is our time. :teeth:

Can anyone help me? I need to know how many carry ons that you can have on Saturday. Is it one per family, or one per person? :confused3

Julie - I am not sure what the exact rule is on that, but I assure you it's not 1 per family, or even 1 per person! The 4 of us have had as many as 6 total carry-on items before, no questions asked. I'm not sure if DCL cares how much you carry on, so long as you can carry it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter