• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyDmbNut said:
soo...it looks like I will be packing in the dark...good thing I did all my laundry last night!!!
Power is suppose to be out for days...mom's car was damaged and so was mine...at least this cold front has made the temps quite nippy!!!
I may have to bring laundry on the ship ...lol..i think I need undies!

Sorry to hear about the damage Betsy and Anne. :( I'm glad you're both safe though.

DisneyDmbNut said:
who has chocolate???

allright percentage....since you's in a stormie...I'll let that one go.... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: don't be scared, you'll be okay, and soon, you will be with all of your friends.

hey....if I continue to blather, do you think I will make it to 1,000 posts before we go???? :cool1:

p.s. Rachel, glad son arm no breaky....

Tenorsinging said:
birth certificate
shot record
social card
utilitie bill.....

omg utilitie....works at the school...can't spell utility.....should I be worried? :confused3 I know that I spell stuff wrong from time to time, most of the time I catch my own typos's but for the love of Peter Rabbit....utilitie???

utility BILL TO prove WHERE YOU lIVE/cURRENT ADdRESS lol

I had/have no problem with providing a utility bill to prove that we live in the District...I was just a little flustered that someone in the school district, didn't know how to spell the word utility, and spelled it utilitie....

:Pinkbounc OK EVERYONE :Pinkbounc

:grouphug: Who is going to the Epcot Meet in "America" @ 1pm on Friday???

Just wondering who I should be lookin' fer?? :confused3

RonnieJo66 said:
RJ, I can't imagine we're not going to be there. 'Course, Cruise Director Cheri hasn't let me in on all the haps yet.
But, considering the Beer & Food festival is going on, it'll be a great opportunity for Beano to buy me a beer or five. :teeth:

I no thinkie I should go.....still a secret from Saralinda...would give it away, unless I sneak off and go on my own, and leave Saralotta with Miss Judit.

OKAY MY PEEPS!!!!! Promised that I would take the Pookaduke to Souper Salads....Tim hates Souper Salads....so I'm on my own!!!! Oh the joy of parenthood...although me likey the souper salads....the ginger bread is to die for....bad for diet though.

We plan on being there. It worked out great for us.....it was already our Epcot day.... 1PM American Pavillion....righty...

Tenor...how are you feeling today.....better I hope. :grouphug:

Less then 24 hours and we will be on the road.....unfortunatley once I leave work tomorrow at 4PM I have no more computer access so if anything is going to change with the meets can we discuss them tonight or tomorrow... :flower:

Souper Salads an all you can eat, salad bar, soup bar, fruits and desserts, ice cream, baked potatoes, and tacos. Plus cornbread, ginger bread, and blueberry bread.

nummy!!!

Hockeychic said:
We plan on being there. It worked out great for us.....it was already our Epcot day.... 1PM American Pavillion....righty...

Tenor...how are you feeling today.....better I hope. :grouphug:

Less then 24 hours and we will be on the road.....unfortunatley once I leave work tomorrow at 4PM I have no more computer access so if anything is going to change with the meets can we discuss them tonight or tomorrow... :flower:

Better, thanks for asking. Sorry I won't be seeing you guys at Epcot....

OK LEAVING NOW....really, I mean it......

Tenorsinging said:
Souper Salads an all you can eat, salad bar, soup bar, fruits and desserts, ice cream, baked potatoes, and tacos. Plus cornbread, ginger bread, and blueberry bread.
nummy!!!
Yup, that's pretty much what a Souplantation is here.

Tenorsinging said:
if you really loved us :rolleyes1 you would catch up....if you promise to catch up, I will tell you what the movies are..... :rolleyes:

Tenor, I will catch up for Pacha, does that count :moped:

I looked at the weather forcast for St. Thomas and it looks like :umbrella: ,Bet that wont stop my wife from shopping :teeth:

RonnieJo66 said:

We will not make it, the kids are hardcore MK and we need to set the world record on the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger spin this year :wizard:

OK...

So far I have Tiggerandpooh, Hockeychic Kim and possibly Soccermom/dad at Epcot on Friday......correct?

Alrighty then......... :earboy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter