October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacha said:
Wow, haven't been able to be on for a couple of days and 100+ new pages. Won't have time to catch up, so was wondering if anyone had called DCL to see what movies will be playing yet? Was going to call on Wed or Thur, but thought I would ask here first as you all are so wise :worship:

Thanks

We too are wondering what movies are being shown. We did not have a clue that you could find out prior to setting sail :rotfl2: I will do the legwork if someone tells me whom to call (not ghostbuste :rotfl: rs)

hey kim we are packed and ready to go. just finished our magnets...

give me your email and i will send it if you want i made 2

DisneyDmbNut said:
if'in hurricane beano is like Wilma...he best'un be buyin me a drink..

DH still at work...too windy to drive

cold here...suppose to be 50's

ned sleep

mom has no power, but ok

never have i been so scared

please, can we go!!

:grouphug: :love: :love2:

Big Loves for Bets!

Bets,

At this point, no one would think any less of you if'n you just drank straight outta the bottle hun! :drinking:

Just finished a coffee crisp chocolate bar....hope it would get rid of my stress headache but it didn't work.......

{{{{Wants to go now..

DisneyDmbNut said:
if'in hurricane beano is like Wilma...he best'un be buyin me a drink..

DH still at work...too windy to drive

cold here...suppose to be 50's

ned sleep

mom has no power, but ok

never have i been so scared

please, can we go!!

Bets,
Open cork, insert straw :earboy2:

:grouphug: hope it's over soon :grouphug:

My best wishes to our hardy souls in FL and greetings from not-so-sunny (in fact, pretty overcast and dreary) S. Calif. In the office for the rest of today, Tues and Wed and then on to LAX and the plane. I'm packed--I even have all the pills and junk in their original containers and if that isn't a pain...sheesh. I had to return my bottle of champagne to my home refridge--just not enough room and I'm actually being a good girl and only bringing two bags. I'm sure I'll pick up lots of tips on board and do things a little differently next time. Which will be bad news for my travel-light-for-the-love-of-Ruth-Buzzi fella. (See-I have done my reading.) My mom assures me that she has enough Tanqueray for the duration any way. I'll certainly try to stop by at least one of the meets and say hello--you folks have been entertaining to cyber-hang with!

soo...it looks like I will be packing in the dark...good thing I did all my laundry last night!!!
Power is suppose to be out for days...mom's car was damaged and so was mine...at least this cold front has made the temps quite nippy!!!
I may have to bring laundry on the ship ...lol..i think I need undies!

Bets,

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy some new undies! :rotfl2: (isn't that how it works Kim?)

What happened to your car? :confused3

Any other damaged sustained around you?........I am just glad that you and Tim are okay.

Me thinks we will all need a big group hug :grouphug:

Rick took my car to work and it was hit by something...

I will buy new undies if I can find an open store

BeanoC said:
Nope, no puppy yet. But there was a sighting of her in Swampscott, Mass. yesterday. And I am having Tenor followed by Secret Service, FBI, CIA, and one unemployed but very consciencious Bob Dylan fan.

uh huh......see just because you are paranoid....doesn't mean that they aren't really after ye......

Hi everyone!!! :wave2: Sorry about the windows Tim and the roof Betsy. I hope you guys stay safe and dry.

Lemme catch up.....be back in a minute....oh wait, before I go. I am pulling Saralinda out of her day school and putting her in her regular Kindergarten when we get home, and I went up to the school today to get her paperwork, and the lady made me a list of things she needed:

birth certificate
shot record
social card
utilitie bill.....

omg utilitie....works at the school...can't spell utility.....should I be worried? :confused3 I know that I spell stuff wrong from time to time, most of the time I catch my own typos's but for the love of Peter Rabbit....utilitie???

okay, will quit whining now

Pacha said:
Wow, haven't been able to be on for a couple of days and 100+ new pages. Won't have time to catch up, so was wondering if anyone had called DCL to see what movies will be playing yet? Was going to call on Wed or Thur, but thought I would ask here first as you all are so wise :worship:

Thanks

if you really loved us :rolleyes1 you would catch up....if you promise to catch up, I will tell you what the movies are..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter