• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck on a "postal" smilie with a mailman. There are plenty of violent smilies, but I can't find any mail carriers.

So %: What exactly DO you want us to call you?????? I guess we can call you % on the boards, but rather hard to shout it out on the ship :goodvibes

OH PERCENTAGE PER CEN TAGE!!!!!!!!!

uhhhh, nope, I hollered it out...not sure it works for me!!!!!

:ssst: :ssst: Kim :ssst: :ssst: I wouldn't talk about the doccies to much today....Miss Elizabeth aint rightly received her all's yet...and she has been a threatining to go postal..... :ssst:

TARZAN!!!!!! Did you see my previous post?????

you can call me %...it is an unspeakable name...maybe call me CfkaB..pronounced Fa-cab ( the C is silent) or just "yo, you!"

We all talk to much!!! Ronnie..you and I need to give the others a chance to catch up!
LOL!

RonnieJo66 535
DisneyDmbNut 480
BeanoC 386
Hockeychic 300
luckey-lasvegas 281
tarzanman 280
Tenorsinging 265
Bo'sMom 200
*love*2*shop 179
tinkryansmom 168
Soccermom-Cheri 159
tiggerandpooh 155
trishy 155
SueEllen 120
tinkerbell_80 75
soccerdad-Chris 74
pmcougar05 73
ophie 71
zachsmom2000 53
Pacha 50
DisneyAg85 49
princssdisnygina 47
MoranClan 39
tstobb 30
Cruising Dreams 25
matty204 22
sparrow_of_tortuga 21
Nicsmom 20
imaging dreams 19
TomTO 16
paulcrsb 15
stampinshauna 13
kpazik 10
Yunchman 8
evield44 7
Mom'sBo 7
DisGirl94 7
quackattack 6
Outlaws#5 5
Cathymg2 5
cherries 5
d0peychik 5
luckeylasvegas 5
MickeyMatt 4
4wood4one 4
wheelerkidz3 4
Betsy's Mama 4
jen-n-greg 3
rvc 3
jel0511 3
hockeydude 3
twinparentsCO 3
Stephieann 2
Makayla'sMom 2
PG Sweetie 2
x_pink_princess_x 2
DMoss3377 2
PrNzEzMiNniE 1
kamgen 1
Limey2550 1
captaincrash 1
BoardwalkBabe 1
TheDuffers 1
sjrptreno 1
disneediva 1
"Ginger" 1
Cindibelle 1
RonnieJo 1
LUVMICKEY 1
bonnielynn 1
justice&jordan'smom 1
tandis 1
GCsSnowWhite 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Now Miss Elizabeth, Betsy, %, fa-cab:::

Just remember, paybacks are "you know what" :rolleyes1 Remember when I asked everyone, ever so nicely, to stop talking about the C word the other day? :rolleyes: :smooth:

DOCS DOCS DOCS DOCS DOCS DOCS

we got em, you want em

DOCS DOCS DOCS DOCS DOCS

:earseek: Sorry.....Betsy, Elizabeth, the cruiser otherwise known as Betsy......here is some magic that you will get your docs soon. :wizard:

DisneyDmbNut said:
Hockeychic 300
Show Thread & Close Window

Funny thing is I only joinned this group in June or July I think.

Man , I spend alot of work time on this site.... :confused3

No, what is actually pathetic is, Luckey started this thread a year ago...and I have only been on it for about a month..maybe slightly more, slightly less...and I am only 16!!! well, 15 now....posts behind her :earseek:

Talk about talkin too much!!!!!!!! Of course, I could stop posting and go back to lerkin? :magnify: I am sure after my last post, Betsy wouldn't mind me doing that at all!!! :teeth:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!!!!

You should have seen me and Judit (okay, okay, I made her: it's good to be the boss!!!) doing the dance doc in the living room. I was sooo hoping that they would come while Saralinda was in school, and they did. It is just getting harder and harder to hide this trip from her.

yes....

Paybacks

chocolate-Fudge-1.jpg

Take that kryptonite!!!!

Well then tenor you got me beat as well. :goodvibes

We both need to get back to work..... :earseek:

I would much rather chat with all of you then get any work done...I still have 10 days, 1 hour and 35 min of work to go before we leave....lots a time

I guess its too late to try and catch up with you "POWER POSTERS" :moped: But I still have questions for you, like do kids need car seats for taxi rides on the Islands??? And if it is any consolation we have not recieved or DOCS yet or an upgrade, but it just doesn't matter because we are going no matter what :teeth:

I just checked the weather and I hope our week isn't like this week. It is raining hard down there right now. Winter has come to the Rockies so I told my kids they could pack all their summer clothes for the cruise since we wont need them here, So we are Packing :banana: :banana: :banana:

DOCS DOCS

DOCS DOCS

DOCS DOCS

docs, docs, docs, docs, and oh docs, docs, docs, docs, docs, docs, docs, did I mention...docs, docs, docs, docs, docs docs docs????

Well, I just got off the phone with DCL's dining coordinator, and y'all might like to know:

They are NOT doing the staggered dining times on the Magic. They may start to do so, but as of now, it is just 6:00 and 8:30 as it always was.

Ophie : Please send me a pm with your DCL reservation number so I can get you linked to our table; as of now, only Tim is shown as connected with us.
Cheri, I confirmed that you and your clan are linked to us for dining. And I also locked in the PLA rotation. :)

'Beano' :cool:

twinparentsCO said:
I guess its too late to try and catch up with you "POWER POSTERS" :moped: But I still have questions for you, like do kids need car seats for taxi rides on the islands??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Come on Parents!!!!! It's never too late!!!! Just do like me, a few pages here, a few pages there...it was soooo worth it, these guys were just so funny. I really enjoyed reading them!!!! I don't know if it's a rule or not, but my kid has never had a car seat in any of the taxi's when we have travelled and she has been allrighty. :wave:

My DBIL just informed me that we hijacked the wrong thread!! There is another Halloween thread!

ATTACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter