• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Hello!
Are you there?
Hello!
I called you up to say hello.
I said hello.
Can you hear me, Joe?

Oh no.
I can not hear your call.
I can not hear your call at all.
This is not good
and I know why.
A mouse has cut the wire.
Good-bye!

*love*2*shop said:
Anyone want to Sit with us ( or can we join you?) its Myself ummm, will be 30 on the 29th ( arghhh ) and Hubby is 32..The kids wont be with us for dinner-hoping theyll be in the clubs, but they are 4&6..ANYONE? ANYONE? How does that work?

"Guilty as charged........in the last few weeks I have been one of the dreaded "LERKERS". You guys are a hard bunch to keep up with.

I think I have finally decided to keep our late dinner reservations....Rachel, I would love to link reservations. I am 36 and my DH is 31. I would be happy to call DCL to see what to do....I think I would just need your name and reservation number. PM me if you are interested. If there are any other "LERKERS" out there not at a DIS table, you are more than welcome to join in...the more the merrier!!!!! :grouphug:

For anyone that ordered t-shirts...is there anyone who has not received theirs? I only heard from about half of you and just wanted to make sure that they are all present and accounted for!

Tenorsinging said:
Luckey (IF that IS your real name.....) that is just too funny!!!!!!!! What would be more funny is for us to hijack like 2-3 pages in a row, by all of us talking to each other...we would just have to post quickly before any of them could get in another word edgewise.......

omg, luckey and tinkyryans....did you see that post where beano wants me to kiss his "lucky egg"???????? :eek:

Let's do it tonight at midnight. LOL! They'll never catch us. :rotfl2:

GOOOOOODDDDD MORRRRRNNNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG VIET PEEEEEPPPPSS!!

and since I won't see you later...good afternoon.

I'm finishing up my "breastest" as Saralanda used to call it....and then me's is off to cherch.....haven't had my coffee yet, but the beauty of this cherch is they have "Coffee Place", so drop Pook off to her class, stop by coffee place with my oversized Tinkerbelle mug, fillerup, and on my way.....

After church, because I know you care, it's home to change and then off to the Cowboy game. Wanted to check in because lordy knows last time I went a day without postin...you guys were looking for the suicide note....so gab away for me...

speaking of notes...has anyone sent out the blood hounds for sarah and tarzan?????

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Love to all and have a good day,

Tenor

BeanoC said:
If'n alcohol and photos were free, the charges would have totaled about 8 dollars 'n fitty cents!

'Beano' :cool:

Have you been looking at my past shipboard account statements? :teeth:

The majority of our onboard charges are Steve's beer, shutters and bingo. :rotfl2:

Take those off and there wouldn't be anything left! :rotfl:

Sue Ellen

Tenorsinging said:
okay, okay, I have changed my mind....I aint comming.....there's just no way I can fit in with all you people....I am just too normal......

luckey: Yes sir a bob a luey

SUE ELLEN!!! I wuz reading the post on page one about the tea, said there was room for 14 and 16 are listed....am I still invited.....oh wait, I forgot, I aint commin..... :teeth: :rolleyes:

We are gonna squeeze 'em in best we can (hope everyone has been dieting :rotfl2: )
Sue Ellen

Morning all : Cassie's aunt is taking her to see Wallace and Grommet today so I think I'm going to sneak in a little Christmas shopping. Toys R us has a Bogo for board games !

Have fun at the game Tenor ! Have a frank for me !

hope everyone has been dieting :rotfl2:
Okay, Now that there is funny! I wish you all well squeezing into Palo! I usually roll out of Palo.
;)

Tenor, the people you have listed:
MIA: cathymg2, Kpazik (oohh maybe they have posted recently), TwinparentsCO, cruisingdreams, dopekchick, Evield44, LuvMickey, 4wood4one, cherries, Matty204, and strangely enough Matty204...is on the list twice, but has different cabin numbers so assume is 2 different Matt's.
are not actually MIA. They've all been in contact with me, confirming their numbers, giving stateroom information, etc. They are here - some of them everyday. But it is a fact that this thread moves extremely fast at times and it's hard for everyone to keep up. Not everyone is as fortunate as us to have the time to read through all of this thread and post regularly, too. I'm going to PM Pam back now and find out about Jennifer so the number may go up by 1. Even though we had the cutoff date, they've been on the thread for almost a year now and Jennifer is a regular on the teen thread. I am hoping she will be participating also. :cool1: Some of the cruisers are cruising with other family or friends that also want to participate in the ToT'g - that's why there will be more than one stateroom listed. All is good for the Dis Trick or Treating.:flower:

Well, GREEN DAY ROCKED!! That was one great concert! The kids had a blast! Billie Joe even gave one little tyke (looked to be about 4) with a mohawk, chains on his jeans - just a real rockin' tyke - an ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! Man! It was a really great night of rockin' out. He even...how do I say this tactfully on the Dis....pleasured himself after a mockingly fun crowd echo (not for real, just in jest, but LOTS of moms were covering the kid's eyes - no me; my jaw was at my knees at that moment in time) Lots of F-Bombs, but really, for the most part, a really kick-hiney concert. Even Jimmy Eat World was fantastic during their opening set. Anyway, had to share. Had a blast!

Julie - that's great if you link up with Rachel's family, but maybe you guys could link up with Sean and Linda, too? He asked a couple of hundred pages back (okay, about 10-12 ;) ) about linking with another couple. Sounds like fun.

Bo'sMom said:
I think I've asked this before and I think Kim is the only one with a child near my son's age, but does anyone have an 11 year old boy. Bo wanted me to ask again. Bo is 11 going on 21 and trying to figure out some way of breaking into the Stacks with the teens. I told him he'd have plenty of kids his age at the Oceaneers Club.
Timmy is 12 going on 35 - truly. He tells me to calm down. Maybe he's given up on old Mom by now.

Fill you you all in on our day with Mickey :love: . Off to Price Club.

:rolleyes1 So Cheri...

What'd ya buy me???? :rotfl2:

I mean you went to Disneyland and Price Club...there "had" to have been sumthin there you felt compelled to purchase for me :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I am sure mom doesn't want me to post this, but I am a big mouth!

Mom somehow fell this morning..she is ok and didn't break anything important...but she will need to visit the dentist before the cruise..she is gonna have a new smile for all those photos!

All my big weekend plans kinda went to crap yesterday with the dreaded "need more chocolate" moon phase. I am managing to relax upstairs in bed with the laptop...Makes for a long afternoon!

::MickeyMo Update: It was a blast. As only it could be. Sorry Ronnie Jo. No toys for you, or me either. :blush: The new Space Mountain is soooo fast I laughed all the way thru (uh, when I wasn't screamin') No likey the Indiana Jones though. Too jerky. All the good stuff. Soon there will be a new Nemo ride. right where the submarines used to be. (Hello.... take 'em out, put 'em back in??? ..... - Cheri cranky 'cuz they were her favorites as a kid.)

Amazing fireworks .. I could go again today! :teeth: Hey, does anyone know if the Magic is still doing fireworks on Pirate Night?

Sorry I missed the party. Nice to see tenor and beano behaved yourselves. Where are tarzanman and the Sophie-girl?

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day.
(Can it really be only 3 weeks away? guess I better starting thinking about making a packing list...)
:grouphug:

Tenorsinging said:
a bunch 'o the lerkers no gottie too. RIGHT LURKERS???? :magnify: I like to talk to the lurkers every once in awhile so they don't feel left out ya know.....

That would be me!

Butch

So If'n we get in to Orlando around 4:00 on the 26th is it worth it to go check out Epcot for a few hours ? I know the front part will be closing but is it worth to go spend a few hours in the world showcase and maybe watch that fire works thingy ? When is everyone else going to Epcot for the Food and Wine thingy ?

Hey everyone,

WOW you where all very busy last night.......

Betsy so sorry to hear about your mom...how is she doing????

I have 1 carry on and 1 suitcase packed....wahooo :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyways......will catch up with ya all later....off to Thanksgiving dinner number #2.......

Have a great day all

Kim

We just had an article in the Colorado Springs newspaper that said the "Magic" is coming out of dry dock this week and it has been revamped with new stuff. Has anyone else heard that??? :cool1:

Trishy, are we sure the final trick or treat numbers are correct. I printed out the list and I noticed Pacha was listed as a (0) no disrespect Pacha, but he has kids. Are they not TOTG? We are OK with 46 but will plan for more kids. :confused3

The messages have increased exponentially over the last week, it is impossible to keep up with all of you. I suppose it will be much the same on the cruise also :banana:

My kids are counting the minutes and it is going to snow here today :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter