October 27, 2011 ~ Dream 3 Night

Welcome Kim and family! This will be a short but great cruise.

Pj

Zandy595- we will have to get our sons to meet. We are going with Cruizin Cathi and her family- so she also has a daugher our sons age that Ryan will be hanging with most of the time, so would be fun for a group to hang out at the "club". This is our kids first cruise, and we are suprising them, hope they are as excited as we are taking them.

We are just finding out about this board and want to be included in the roll call and FE list. Here is our info

wiscoinsinprincess:Kim
DH-Rob
DS-Ryan (15)
DD-Anna (12)
stateroom 8574
FE

Also, Clancy, if there are still magnets available, please consider adding us to the list. We are crusing with friends who have filled us in on all of the fun stuff that has been talked about here and we are excited to join the group.:cool1:

Welcome aboard Kim!!! We are so excited. I'm betting you have been online all day searching these boards. It is an illness.:surfweb:

We are just finding out about this board and want to be included in the roll call and FE list. Here is our info

wiscoinsinprincess:Kim
DH-Rob
DS-Ryan (15)
DD-Anna (12)
stateroom 8574
FE

Also, Clancy, if there are still magnets available, please consider adding us to the list. We are crusing with friends who have filled us in on all of the fun stuff that has been talked about here and we are excited to join the group.:cool1:

Welcome Kim & family!!! I will add you to the FE :)

Zandy..LOVE the magnet!!!!

Have not been on in a while...summer has been busy and we have been in the camper alot! Home for 6 days before we leave again!!

So looking forward to fall and settling down...and THE CRUISE!!!:cool1:

Have we decided what the cutoff to sign up for distag will be? I know some people need quantities so maybe I missed a post.

I'm curious about the FE group. Have any "rules" been established as to how the gifts are to be exchanged. For example, do you give something different for each person in each cabin or one gift per family. Or is everyone just leaving that up to each person to decide? TIA!

I think Chris is referring to the FE exchange.

Although on some of the longer cruises the DIS group will make up a object, generally a magnet perhaps with the group logo and it would be passed from stateroom door to stateroom door, with each family/DIS member signing it and then "tagging" the next DIS member. This works best on the longer cruises, allows time for the object to be passed to more members.

RRT, how you give is completely up to the giver. I am working on a family gift along with some sweet treats.

Pj

I'm curious about the FE group. Have any "rules" been established as to how the gifts are to be exchanged. For example, do you give something different for each person in each cabin or one gift per family. Or is everyone just leaving that up to each person to decide? TIA!

I too am giving a stateroom gift plus some treats for the kids. I was just planning on passing mine out when I can. Hope that is ok with everyone :)

Just found this cruise thread
Please add us to the roll call

We will be doing b2b cruises 10/27 and 10/30
Cruise # 9 & 10
robertsb19 - Barb
DH - Dale
Cruise # 9 & 10
Room 7572

DD - Alicia
DSIL - Craig
DGD - Hanna
Cruise # 2 & 3
Room 7518

DD - Katie
Cruise # 7 & 8
Future SIL - Steve
Cruise # 1 & 2
Room 7527

All from Wisconsin

Just found this cruise thread
Please add us to the roll call

We will be doing b2b cruises 10/27 and 10/30
Cruise # 9 & 10
robertsb19 - Barb
DH - Dale
Cruise # 9 & 10
Room 7572

DD - Alicia
DSIL - Craig
DGD - Hanna
Cruise # 2 & 3
Room 7518

DD - Katie
Cruise # 7 & 8
Future SIL - Steve
Cruise # 1 & 2
Room 7527

All from Wisconsin

Welcome Roberts Family... :cheer2:

Holly and I are also doing the same B2B (27th/30th - cruise 9&10). Should also check out the 30th thread as well http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42221574#post42221574

Do you wish to be added to either or both FE Lists (I'm heading the 30th's list)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter