**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I booked some reservations, then the phone line made this weird noise, then the survey option came on even though our call wasn't done and I got hung up on! ARGH! I think she saved some of my ressies, but I am not sure.

DONE DONE DONE!!! Took 40 minutes on hold and another 40 on the phone. CM was GREAT! His system was slow but he kept me on till we finished them all.

SO.....

2/19- California Grill (dinner0
2/20- Akershus ( lunch)
Citricios ( dinner)

2/21- Sanaa ( lunch)
Artist Point ( dinner

2/22- Chef MIckeys ( breakfast) I really wanted lunch but oh well
Flying Fish- dinner

2/23- The Wave- breakfast before airport

SO glad I am done!

I tried on-line this morning at 6 am, had one ressie in and the system timed out so I lost it. Got home from work a few minutes ago - I just kep hitting redial and getting a busy signal :(

Maybe I'll give up and jsut try in the middle of the night.

I just got through, trying to book CRT, the only one I have remaining and was told system was down.
I was also told that if the online is up they are up but that makes no sense to me.
Going to try again in 30 minutes or so.
Good luck everyone.

I just finished up. The CM I spoke with was very upbeat, said her day had been great so far, and didn't seem to understand why I was implying her day might not be going so well, so I got the impression that she had not had multiple system crashes, etc. I guess that there are call centers in multiple locations and it depends on which one you get? We are going March 13-20th on Deluxe Dining and I was able to book the following:

Chef Mickey's (dinner)
Tusker House (breakfast)
Yak & Yeti (lunch)
Hoop-dee-Doo
'Ohana (breakfast)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Sci-Fi (lunch)
California Grill
Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Teppan Edo (lunch)
Tutto Italia (dinner)
Akershus (breakfast)
San Angel Inn (lunch)
1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
The Plaza (lunch)
'Ohana (dinner)

With the exception of the 'Ohana dinner, I pretty much got all the times I wanted as well, and the 'Ohana dinner I had to choose between 40 minutes earlier or an hour later than I requested.

I wanted to book Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner one night, but she said that one would not be in the system to book until tomorrow.

Overall I'm very happy!

I'm being told that CRT won't be available for booking until tomorrow or Thursday.

Has anyone else heard this? We ended up booking our ADRs through DVC Member Services earlier today and they said that CRT was booked on all the nights we checked for duruing April 23 - May 1.

We were going to try going for the breakfast instead, but if there's still hope for dinner than I'll wait until tomorrow.

Well, it only took me 8.5 hours of calling to get through to make one little tiny ADR.

Good thing I kept at it though. I wanted 9 AM at Chef Mickey's and had to settle for 8:15. We don't want to get up that early on vacation.

She was fabulous and we managed to get the ressies I needed. I was really impressed how calm she was with all that must be going on there today. I got Chef Mickey's, Kona, Le Cellier, Boma and San Angel. Those are the only ones we wanted. Yippee!

I finally got through. I called at 2:45 and after my 3rd time dialing I got through. I was on hold 10 minutes and it took 20 minutes to book my ADRs for March and for April/May trips. Granted I only booked the hard ones, like LeCellier, and the ones for a party of 6 for our May trip. So I booked 7-8 reservations and he closed after each reservation so not to lose everything in the shopping cart. I also did my April 25th arrival which was the 180 +10 and the +10 window openned perfectly. However, I could not get Coral Reef any day during May. Earlier the CM at MS said that not all restraurants were loaded in the system, so I'm thinking that would be why nothing was coming up, since it was the +10 side of the reservation which is not openned to everyone yet. I will backfill with my not so hard ADRs once the system calms down and the online is back up. I just didn't want to bog the database down with easier to get reservations.

OK. Here we go again. Got the kids home from school and now I am on hold again! (man this is gonna be a crazy high phone bill this month) wait time is about 12 mins! :rolleyes1

So I'm an idiot and completely forgot that this was starting today and so I didn't start calling until around 12 pm. I just got all of my ADR's done and got everything I wanted except Ohana I had to change the day because it was booked on the day that I wanted, but we still got in.

The CM who booked me was very nice and sounded very tired, but he was very patient with me when I asked him to keep looking for Ohana.

02/05- 1900 Park Fare at 5pm
02/06- Biergarten at 5:05pm
02/07- Whispering Canyon Cafe at 5pm
02/08- Ohana (!) at 8:30pm
02/09- The Wave at 5:30pm

I am so happy for all of you that got ressies.

BUT, I have been on constant hold or busy signals since 8 am, yes, 8 am and never once was able to book. I sometimes would get a CM or MS and then they told me the system was down.
I am at work and did it all day with nothing to show for it except very busy now doing my work.
I give up.

Finally got through around 3:00 pm EST. Got all my restaurants, and the times were very close to what I wanted. We are going the week of 3/10 - 3/16. The CM, Josh?, was very relaxed and didn't really seem to be bothered by any crashes or anything else! He sounded very young, and kept saying "cool" when the ressies took :)

Good luck! Keep trying, I only redialed about 100 times since 7 am this morning!!

I got the ADRs I wanted this morning through DVC Member Services. This afternoon, I realized I forgot to book the Grand Floridian's Pirate Cruise for my two pirates so I called back. DVC said their system was down. I immediately tried the Disney dining number and got through for the first time today and the CM was able to book what I wanted! It kicked her out twice but she stuck with it. Strange that DVC system was down but Dining # one worked.

After getting up at 4:30am CST this morning, I was finally able to get through at 1:17pm. Once I actually got through, it was a short wait and the CM was very pleasant to speak with.

I was able to get all my requests and the times I needed, so all the frustration was worth it in the end:

3/20 Coral Reef dinner
3/21 Tusker House breakfast
3/23 Sci Fi lunch
3/24 Kona dinner
3/25 Akershus dinner
3/26 O'Hana Breakfast
3/27 Le Cellier dinner

I got the ADRs I wanted this morning through DVC Member Services. This afternoon, I realized I forgot to book the Grand Floridian's Pirate Cruise for my two pirates so I called back. DVC said their system was down. I immediately tried the Disney dining number and got through for the first time today and the CM was able to book what I wanted! It kicked her out twice but she stuck with it. Strange that DVC system was down but Dining # one worked.

What is the Pirates cruise and what is included? How much and do you pay up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter