**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got through on a cell phone after 25 minutes on hold and got most of my ADRs. CRT was NOT available, although it seemed to be in the system...just not any times for when I'm there for lunch or dinner. That's OK...it won't kill me.:lmao:

The CM was VERY nice.:goodvibes

Good luck, everyone!

Oh and I kept redialing for 1 hr. 5 minutes.

LOVE that pixie dust sound!!! I am FINALLY on hold...never thought I would be so happy to be on HOLD:lmao:

This is terrible. I've been trying since 5:45AM and I got my reservation, but lost it after the system crashed. Have not gotten through on the phone lines since they openned. Now waiting for member's service to open to try them at 9:00 -- at least that is an 800 number. I'm making my March and April/May ADRs. I wanted to make the hard ones and then backfill later.

I finally just got on hold:cool1:

So don't give up... they never said how long the wait will be though:confused3

I can't even get to the busy signal. I just keep getting the message that all circuits (sp?) are busy now. please try your call again later.
I won't give up yet though.:surfweb:
got my coffee and am ready to go.
I hope we all get through soon. :goodvibes

Signing off...I have to go.....I'll see what is going on at 10:30 during my break.........

no pixie dust for me :eek:

I have been trying, and I keep getting the all circuits are busy message. I go in February (the 4-11). All I want is Chef Mickey's for dinner, any night, and Ohana for breakfast, any morning (but the two not on the same day!). I think I might wait until either this afternoon or tomorrow, and take the risk, as I've already wasted way too much time on this!

For our last vacation in August, I missed the 90 day window (very sick!) and got all the ADRs for the times and days I wanted them, so I'm really hoping that I can get a repeat!

I finally got through. I got
Whispering Canyon Cafe 2/6 5:10pm------ tried for 5:30 but that was already booked
1900 Park Fare 2/7 8:30am
Liberty Tree Tavern 2/10 5pm with characters :)

Good Luck everyone!

Looks like we'll be there around the same time. I haven't gotten any ADRs yet, but am also hoping for Whipsering Canyon - I would have never thought that one would get booked.

LOVE that pixie dust sound!!! I am FINALLY on hold...never thought I would be so happy to be on HOLD:lmao:

Me too!! At least I don't have to dial anymore! I hardly even care what ADRs I actually get, I'm just so happy to be through calling!

Got on,1 hour 29 minutes! Weird though, it went to tell me what the wait time would be....and it switched to spanish lady talking! Then regular english songs...hope I get english speaking CM, no hablo espanol! Good luck to you all!

Me too! It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to get thru but I'm finally on hold!:goodvibes This is our first trip so this seems insane but I'm hoping to get everything.

Always been a lurker on the boards and a listener of the podcast, but decided to get more involved. Today is both a good and bad day...first post on the boards, but today is exactly 90 days till we start our trip...Talk about bad luck...:mad:

I think they took the online reservation system down on purpose.... I would expect them to put it back up late today or even tomorrow.

Finally got through after over an hour and half. I'll probably be on hold forever and won't get what I want, lol. Has anyone been able to book CRT? That's the main one I would like to get.

Thanks to you all for keeping this newbie a bit more sane while I've been trying to get through!

110 Minutes of either "All circuts are busy now, please try your call later" or the actual Disney message (though, I did only call once every 10 minutes for about 45 or so).

Online system went down within a minute, so that isn't helping things either. They really should have adjusted resources for this day and it's pretty obvious they didn't. Their IT dept should hook up with Blizzard or Ticketmaster who see this stuff often. (Would also affect phone routing). I just hope that they at least did something with staffing, which seems likely due to the overestimation of wait-time people are getting. At least there could be a silver lining.

At least I can hope that not many people are going the first week of Feb... from posts on here (in this and other threads) it seemed to be a lighter week.

(Took me 10 minutes to write this, now I'm just getting busy signals...)

Success! Started dialing at 6am my time, got thru after about 10 minutes, then another 40 minutes on hold, then I got a LIVE HUMAN BEING, who kindly got me all my ADRs. My CM said previous callers were having real trouble with the web site. I couldn't even get mine to load this morning. Best of luck, everyone!

My wife tried the online right at 6am, and of course failed. Tried calling, finally got ON hold at 7:20, and waited for "only" 20 minutes (seems lucky compared to the horror stories here.) We're going April 16-24, and we were able to get most of our reservations within a half-hour of our desired times. Except for Chefs de France for dinner (nothing at all), and Tony's for lunch on two different days, again nothing at all. Also Coral Reef for one lunch wasn't until 1:50 (tried for noon.) Surprisingly no problems for our Cali Grill, Le Cellier, Narcoosees, or Citricos rezzies. Good luck everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter