**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Chef Mickeys, tusker house and the dining at Norway at Epcot {which wasn't on my list but the CM recommended it for my girls}
I couldn't get the most important one though, CRT!! it is not loaded yet, she said to keep checking back. Hope I can still get it!

The "All circuits are busy now" lady is really starting to irk me. Could they not get someone with a more friendly voice?

Being a TA, if I can't get through at home, I can spend most of the day sitting on hold at work! :laughing: "Sorry clients, I'm taking top priority!" :rotfl2:

took a hot bath

shaved

called at 7am exactly, told all lines busy...OH NO!!

tried again. got through, hold time 2 minutes...

was able to get all the ADR's we wanted with no problems

this was "very magical" for a change

GOOD LUCK TO OTHERS

I really am happy that this your experience. :)

Here was mine:

I got up at 5am and tried to make ADRs online to no avail.

At 6am I began calling disney.

I am still calling 45 minutes later.

You DO know that we are all just commiserating right now to cope with the stress of the moment right?
Breathe in; breathe out. There are greater things.

Regardless, I think it is great for us all to say "darn it" together. Where I have concerns is where folks turn "darn it" into "look what THEY did to ME".

The "All circuits are busy now" lady is really starting to irk me. Could they not get someone with a more friendly voice?

I keep picturing the all circuits are busy in Donald's voice, I think I would have thrown the phone at the wall, I can almost here him say 'Have a nice day!"

or

"Sorry folks, ever since stitch has been out in the magic kingdom, ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY"

There are more important things in the world, but I want my kids to find out at Christmas, not while I am taking DD to Choir in 45 min..

I just about jumped out of my seat. I got one ring and then was told by a man's voice that all lines were busy :(

Breathe in; breathe out. There are greater things.

Regardless, I think it is great for us all to say "darn it" together. Where I have concerns is where folks turn "darn it" into "look what THEY did to ME".

Bridezilla Moment -

This is for mywedding and honeymoon - there are no greater things!!! :headache:

Ok apologies for that! :goodvibes

Just got off the phone...got everything we wanted at the times we wanted, including Le Cellier for the first time!

Good luck, everyone!
To expand on my earlier post, I called 407-WDW-DINE at exactly 7:00 a.m. EDT. I got the "all circuits are busy" error and immediately redialed. This time it rang and I got an automated message that they were "experiencing high call volume" and that the wait time would be "more than 30 minutes." But then someone picked up! I asked if they were taking dining reservations, and the CM told me that I had the wrong area (the system must have dumped me into CRO), but that she would transfer me. The next thing I knew I was talking to a live dining reservations agent. She was absolutely wonderful!

I can't believe I got through on the phones. I tried online right at 6 a.m. and got as far as seeing availability at my date & time for Le Cellier, but the system timed out when I tried to put the reservation into my cart. Actually, though, I've never had any luck with the online system.

Again, good luck, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter