October 26, 2013 HalloWonder Cruise

Have spent too much time on Facebook and not enough time on here! For those of you not on the Facebook group I'm so excited to meet you all too! Can't believe we leave this week for the cruise. Here's wishing everyone peaceful and healthy days until you leave and great travel days where everything falls into place! :goodvibes

I was just printing out my FE list and TOT information and saw that there is not a room number yet... How do we get FE gifts delivered without a room number? THANKS for your help. See you in a few days!!! YAY!!! :cool1::wave2::cool1::wave2::cool1:

Any room number updates will be posted on my room 5131. Princesslisa if she doesn't get her room by fri will have to make sure she gets to my door and posts it :) she should be the only one missing!

Will tomorrow ever get here????

Any room number updates will be posted on my room 5131. Princesslisa if she doesn't get her room by fri will have to make sure she gets to my door and posts it :) she should be the only one missing!

Would you mind posting it anyway at this point? I've printed out my final copy of the list...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter